ROMAN DECADENCES

• KUUDOOOOSSSS!!!

• ChrissieCat you are on a roll that is evolving you into something wonderful!

KEEP IT UP! LOVE that you're writing in CAP's--think that's really helping you realize you HAVE A VOICE & likely a MUCH BETTER BRAIN & ABILITY than those around you--who--feels to me like they're STUCK!

YOU get UNSTUCK--& you will be surprised who will follow you! Really looking forward to seeing your new website with ChrissieCat jewelry! THAT feels like its gonna fly for you!

As I pack away my studio gear--I have SO MANY MATERIALS--I won't have to BUY any--just work on the ones I HAVE! This artist is going back into my love--maskmaking too!

My Queen--I just LOVE the Happy Fairy--may I borrow her occasionally?

She'll save me the job with quite a few....

MASSAGE TEAMS!!!!!!!

Oh--& I'm gonna need the beauty teams too.....once I find & move into my NEW space....I have a regular Skype date to look forward to til lives open up enough to travels....need to look stunningly BEAUTIFUL!

• Borrow away darrl KKUUDDDOOOSSSSS!!!

• All right...MASSAGE TEAMS.....OPEN SKYLIGHT to the STARS!!!!

PLENTY of FRSH FRUITS & TREATS & CHAMPAGNE & WHATEVER YOU WANT FLOWING.....

this one's for ALL OF YOU!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Pu0Fn1oRN4

• RISING I AM SORTING STUFF (AT THE MINUTE MENTALLY) SO THAT I AM GOING TO GET RID OF MY BOG STANDARD STUFF ON EBAY AS I ALREADY FIXED UP AN ACCOUNT THERE AS CHRISSI EM, SO THAT I GET THE SPACE TO GET MY NEW DESIGNS READY FOR SALE AS SOON AS A STALL IS FOUND BUT NOW IF IT DOESNT SELL IN A SET PERIOD WHICH I WILL DECIDE LATER I WILL PUT IT ON EBAY SO THAT I DON'T END UP WITH BOXES OF UNSOLD STUFF WAITING FOR ME TO REMAKE OR REDESIGN IT, UNLESS I DO IT FAIRLY QUICKLY, AND IF IT'S COSTUME IE PLATED METAL I AM DEFINITELY NOT GIVING IT LONG AT ALL AS I CAN DESIGN STUFF WITH ALL THE SPARE BEADS AND WIRE I HAVE IN STOCK ALREADY, SO IF THE LOCALS DON'T LIKE IT IT'S THEIR LOSS,THE WORLD GETS TO LOOK IN AND I'VE REALISED AFTER POSTING SOME OF MY DESIGNS ONLINE THE WORLD LIKES IT BETTER THAN OUR LOCAL PHILISTINES DID

• VETO ON THE ORCHESTRA , I DO BELIEVE WE HAD THE DEBATE BEFORE. THE ORCHESTRA IS A "MODERN" INVENTION. IN ROMAN TIMES SUCH NO EXISTED. ONLY ALLOWED IS MUSIC OF THE ERA TO SOOOOTHEEEE THE SOUL. PLEASE KEEP IT IN THAT LINES OR ELSE WHAT R OUR BUILDINGS, ROOMS, SPA´S, POOLS, ANIMAL PERFECTED ISLE FOR??? THEN WE MAY AS WELL HAVE CREATED A DISCO FILLED WITH OCHESTRAS, TECHNO HIPHIP RAP HEADBANGER ETC. NO NO NO LADIES N GENTS I VETO THIS YA HEAR VVEEEEEETTTOOOOOO!!!!!!

if u want u can make a orchestra thread, but please not here. oh my i need my senseiroom now. too upset n whooped ....................... typical i create a great place harmony soulsoothing n whammo ............... Sensei heal my soul soothe my soul.

come child lie down close eyes n let Sensei permate ur soul n cleanse it.

ai weii yes sensei, they r lovely ladies ........................ i hate when they forget themselves

• KKUUDDOOOSSS SENSEIIIIII!!!!!!

• The choise of music WAS debated on page 2 and 3. NO modern music at all. N now NOW u wanna .......................... i have no words except ruin it. sigh such a shame, all that hard work, calling a great man from the dead to help us .................. its the same story, give people all they want n when they have all wishes n wants they want more as what they have aint n never was enough, ................................ n thats why civilizations never stood the test of times. Bc people always wanted more even when they had it all. Ack downfalls ..................... now i see crumbling buildings all around, mermaids dolphins fled to open seas, dragons flown to hide, wolves scattered to mountains ......................some of the isles has sunken again n others r prepping to do so .................... sigh.

• you just need the music of the times: the flute and lyre with a gentle drum beat to soothe the soul to harmonize with gentle waterfalls

• Yes but they want orchestras ..................... concerts ....................... im sorry but where i see right now here is ruins ............ what once was .................. my roman of all roman wants to lead me away ........... but im stuck .... all i can do is watch n feel so sad ............ im in mourning .... this wonderful place is to me no more .............. sad!

• NOT ORCHESTRAS DEFINITELY NOT IF THEY'D FRIGHTEN MY FUR/SCALE FRIENDS DRAGONS CAN GET VERY HOT IF P****D OFF, AND NOBODY WANTS TO GET CHARBROILED DO THEY ?

• i duno chrissi. i saw some flee, dunno if some remained. only u can tell. all i see is ruins ..........

• BUT THE SPIRIT OF WHAT WE MADE IS STILL HERE I CAN SEE IT THE DRAGONS HAVE FOUND A FEW UNICORNS BUT THEY ARE SHY SO I HAVEN'T SEEN THEM YET, AND THE GARDENS ARE STILL HERE TOO WE CAN EITHER MAKE IT THE SAME OR MAKE IT BETTER WE ARE DIFFERENT NOW FROM THE PEOPLE WE WERE THEN AND WE MADE A PLACE OF ANCIENT MAGIC RISE SO WE CAN STILL REMAKE WHAT WE HAD I HAVE A HORRID FEELING IT WAS SUPPOSED TO GET WRECKED TO RISE LIKE A PHOENIX FROM THE ASHES OF THE OLD ONE, AND THE MERPEOPLE ARE ALSO STILL HERE TOO

• i vote for new n improved.

• with lots of protection stones n healing stone, which to me means amethyst loadsof it

• IF WE ADD AMBER AS WELL AS IT'S SUPPOSED TO CHANGE NEGATIVE TO POSITIVE ENERGY WITH CLEAR OR RAINBOW QUARTZ TO AMPLIFY IT, WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

• love it.bring it on!

• DO WE BUILD AND PLAN HERE AND ENJOY ON THE OTHER THREAD OR BOTH ?

• I doubt ill return to this much, to me when im on here all i see is ruins. sorry, ladies, ur choise ill b at the new one. ta ta!

• Chrissi a q. Do dragons need broomsticks to fly around on? if no, then do u think one of ur dragons is " lending" my broomstick????