Can anyone send healing to Aries son?

• My son was born on 3/29/76 and suffers from bipolar disorder. His marriage is on the rocks, he has withdrawn from everyone and believes he has cancer but says he is not able to face that type of diagnosis. He has fallen completely apart!

My husband (5/28/52) has also suffered a mental breakdown following an attack on him by a student last December (he is a teacher).

My father is dying of cancer and I'm the only one in the family close enough geographically to care for him.

Thank goodness I'm a Capricorn but this goat is really weary from all these mountains. I appreciate any insight anyone can provide. I am simply too overwhelmed to even be able to effectively consult my Tarot cards.

• chironlady1953 May you open to the powers of healing to receive and to give to your loved ones and to yourself Love freely given i give to you Tooter

• My son was born on 3/29/76 and suffers from bipolar disorder. His marriage is on the rocks, he has withdrawn from everyone and believes he has cancer but says he is not able to face that type of diagnosis. He has fallen completely apart!

Looks like your son is in transition and at a crossroad of life. He needs to have his medication checked by his doctor. He is in dispair and he needs some spiritual help. I would recommend reiki healing for him and your husband, as reiki helps to heal the soul so the physical body can heal also. Support groups are also available and there are Stephen Ministers that can be called for help if you and yours attend church. There are reiki clinics at some of the methphysical shops in the area. Some offer these services for a small donation.

Capricorn is one of the strongest signs to be born under, but even at that you need some emotional support too. As I'm typing I see the sun breaking through here for you very soon and you will have a reason to celabrate. God does not give us anything that will break us in two , I see you remining whole and coming out of this even stronger than before. There is a woman by the name of Aice that will be of help to you in the near furture.

My husband (5/28/52) has also suffered a mental breakdown following an attack on him by a student last December (he is a teacher).

My father is dying of cancer and I'm the only one in the family close enough geographically to care for him.

They do have services for family in crisis and you would qualified for a service that sends someone in to care for your relative when you need a time out. sorry, the name of the service does not flow to me , but call the hospital and ask them and they will be able to assist you.

God Bless

Thank goodness I'm a Capricorn but this goat is really weary from all these

• Thank you both so much. I have been training in hypnotherapy and spirit releasement so I tried a remote releasement on him last night and it seems to have helped, as well as positive energy from you. Sometimes I look to the One and say, you have GOT to be kidding!

I will try to guide him to a Reiki healer, although he lives in another state.

• Dear Chironlady53

Oh dear ...it looks certainly as if you are on the receiving end of a cosmic battering , possibly by Pluto.. ..as one Chiron-type to another, would you like me to look at your chart? I need dob, time and place. Peace and love to you.

• Dear Chironlady1953,

Im sorry to hear of all the difficulties that your family are going through,I will surround you all ( as i feel that your husband and yourself need some healing as well ) in whitelight and through mediation and prayer i will send healing energy your way .

Love and Blessings 2u Lilac

• Thank you! 01/04/53, Columbus, Ohio. I truly identify with Chiron, the wounded healer (and my name is actually karen!) for I care very much for others and hope to eventually begin my true calling in hypnotherapy and spirit releasement. Sometimes my life seems SO unbelievable, I look to the ONE and say, "you are kidding, right?" It is quite a ride right now.

• Thank you for the white light and positive energy...and my favorite flower is lilacs!

• Your very welcome, lilacs are very beautiful flowers.

• Dear Chironlady1953

Thanks...is that January 4th(USA) or 1st April(UK)please , as in England we reverse the order? Do you also have a time please.? If not, I can still get some insight, but your Ascendant, and Vertex' position are very useful ( and Chiron of course). 'Spirit releasement' sounds fascinating....please tell me more when you feel better.

Dear Lilacrose

Hi....is that a Taurean Bull I see? Are you using Reiki, or colours perhaps?

Peace and love to you both.

• January 4th, 1953 at 8:20 p.m. I truly appreciate your assistance and will be happy to tell you more about spirit releasement!

http://spiritpossession.com/?p=17&cpage=1#comment-128

I am not sure if the above link will work? Blessed be Lilac

• Chironlady, sending healing Purple lights to you and your family, and standing beside you to hold your cross in SPIRIT! THIS TOO SHALL PASS! Just breathe, God is with you with every breath!

• Dear Chironlady

Thanks I'm on it...

Dear Poetic

Hi there. Lovely to see you on this thread.

Peace and love

• I was drawn to your post, and i am so sorry for everyones pain right now..I am not a healer or reader, but I would love to offer my prayers and a picture if it works 🙂

May God surround you and your family at this time.Sending you many Angels to you..I will offer you a candle that I have lit..and say a prayer for you and your loved ones.

Hugs,Peace,Light, Love

Sheila

from vancouver canada.

• Dear Chironlady1953/Karen

The problem seems to be that your own planet Chiron (you have a Sun-Chiron conjunction of course) is directly over your Natal Venus in the 7th house, effectively 'wounding' every relationship you have...and you are experiencing the 'kill or cure' healing processes that Chiron initiates as a first step..

Your son (could you give me his time and pace of birth please) has been affected too....he needs 100% of your support at the moment, even if you have to sacrifice the time you give your husband and father. I know this is really difficult, but imagine your son as a baby...so helpless and so dependent on you alone....only you can do it...it is your time and your healing he wants, even if he appears to push you away..

. Your husband is preoccupied, but could you organise him to help with your father perhaps? I know you are worn out, but we're all here for you, virtually day and night..

Like all Chiron people ( I have Chiron on my Ascendant), can I assume you felt rejected as a child? Please don't respond to that if you feel it is intrusive. Love and strength

to you and thank you so much for the link.

• To all of you who have responded to my posting - I can feel your love and it helps. In fact, the postings brought me to tears. Today was difficult. As I sit here in the quiet of the night, I can hear my father (through the monitor) moaning in pain and coughing and I pray for an easy passing. His mind is still so sharp and his body so weak. He was/is a very proud man and this is difficult for him. He is also very negative, critical and verbally abusive at times. I comfort myself knowing that he will understand the errors of his ways once he passes, so I treat him with love and kindness.

To you high priestess, I did not feel so much rejected as that I was loved conditionally. As long as I got good grades, was a good girl, never made waves or asked for anything for me, and devoted myself to the the good of the family, I was loved. Please everyone forgive me if this is too much information? But I do NOT love myself...at all.

Poetic 555 thank you also for the spiritual guidance. I feel as though I am hanging on by a thread and my believe in the One, the ALL, God does sustain me but I am very, very tired.

My son was born March 29, 1976 at approximately 8:00 in the morning in Silver City, New Mexico. If it helps, my husband was born May 28, 1952 (not sure of time) in Urbana, Ohio and I am SO conflicted. I can't help but feel he is threatening suicide and feigning mental illness to manipulate me to care for him and not my father. He is a very needy individual.

Sheila, thank you for the angels and candles and lilacs. Blessed be.

Karen

• Dear Karen

You are in a "Who do you love the most? stuation. You are practical and matter-of-fact....your son largely ungrounded although he has a Taurean Ascendant. The 3 men in your life are competing for your attention; you are tired, but can you take the risk of you son committing suicide? Forgive me, but I would sacrifice both father AND husband to save my on son.

It's time to get tough with your husband...and get him to play his part. I am an ex-teacher...your students l destroy you if they see a chink in your armour.....I know how upsetting it can be to end your career in that way, but surely he can help support his son?

Your son is appalled and frightened by the imminent death of your father......your son is all 12th house and Pisccean...a sea-mist, but a clever one...yet his Taurean Ascendant has him pinned to the ground by habits and routine and that is why c'hange' of any kind is so devastating to him.

Please hug your son...go back 34 years to the day he was born and remember your joy at his birth....please don't think he is manipulating you....he only has one mother........he needs your strength to make his life right...he needs the strength of you, the SHAMAN

....so please enlist more support to care for your father....save your son (and yourself) , finally, befre your husband and father

Pardon my frankness and much love to you,

• Dear Highpriestess3,

I dont know how to do reiki but i would love to learn someday, i use visualization, i envision the person surrounded in a beautiful white light , i then send healing energy to the area of body in need in a calming warm soft pink colour , then in my minds eye also using mediation and prayer i see all the stress, toxins and sickness being released from the body in an icey cold blue colour , you can use whatever colours you want i found those ones work best for me.

Many Blessings 2u Lilac

• Dear Lilacrose

Thanks so much for the information...I will have a go at doing what you say, using your colours......I can't think of any nicer ones.

Much love to you.

• Your frankness is welcome. My husband is not my son's father and, unfortunately, my son's father has joined ranks with my daughter-in-law and her mother in believing my son is on drugs. You are right that my son HAS to come first. Dad has had a full life (81+ years) and my husband has to get a grip.

Going to change focus ASAP.

Bless you and thank you.