Libra woman needs advice about a Scorpio man.

• This feels like such a cliche lol....a Libran woman asking for relationship advice, but here goes. About three weeks ago I went on a date with a friend of a friend. I wouldn't say he's conventionally handsome, but I did find him rather compelling and we had a great time. There was a second date, but then he had to leave town for a business trip.

Since he's been gone, I have been inundated with text messages of an escalating nature. First they were just pleasant complementary notes, but over the last week he has been professing his love for me (really) and seems to be very hurt that I will not respond in kind. For some reason I am actually responding to this. I really want to spend more time with this man, but I don't know what to make of this behavior.

I date a lot. Always casually. I haven't actually been in a relationship for many years, and I'm fine with that. I'm confused not only by his behavior, but by my response to this man. Ultimately I guess my questions are these....Could there be anything genuine in these feelings that he professes to me, and why do I really want to believe that they are genuine.

My birthday is October 15, 1969. His birthday is October 28, 1962 if that helps

• Hi Jolie,

What of his behavior can't you understand? I need to know this before I try to explain. You see I am in the same boat being a Scorpio lady very much interested in a Libra.

Flow

• Hi Joie

I am a Libra who has gone through the Scorp Olympics on and off for the past 6 years. They can be very intense, and maybe the fact that he has been travelling and away from you has made him realise how much he likes you, and is missing you. Whilst it is a bit early to be declaring love at this stage, he may well be genuine.

I know the attraction and the pull a Scorp can have.You really won't have a choice!

Go with the flow if you find yourself drawn to this person. Just proceed with caution.lol

Lolpet