Blmoon or hans please reply quickly....:)

• Good day/night whichever it might be where you are,

I wanted to first thank you for stopping by to offer help i'm grateful.

I am grateful for any insight given to me by anyone, I'm going through a phase in my current relationship where I feel like we're not "clicking" it's a long distance relationship, we've never met face to face, have only talked over the internet and the phone, been together for nearly 5 years, and I guess In some sort of way I don't "trust" him because he's cheated on me "infidelity" because I wouldn't give into him..anyway. I was simply wondering if you can tell me what I should do about the situation, I feel completely lost at the moment, we talk on the phone but it feels like we're distant "connection wise" we used to be able to talk about anything and everything never silence, and lately that's what it's become. Please help if possible. Thank you,

also if you have any other insight for other parts of my life, please enlighten me. I am willing to listen. 🙂 God Bless.

• Dear Truetoyourheart i know you said this is for Bimoon Or hans but

sorry i have to say this but how can you be in a distant relationship and been with him for 5 years and never even met him? do you not think that is a bit of an odd relationship, why have you not met this man yet? and why are you still with him even if you said he has been cheating on you?, why not find a real relationship with someone who you can be with side by side and actually see in person? isnt that much better than the phone and the internet, i do not get how people can do relationships like that without seeing the man in person, Tell me how does that work, and how do you now your true feelings for him, even if he has talked to you for about 5 yrsrs how would you know what hes saying at all is the truth? how can you now weather he is not lying about everything he's told you? thats why you do not trust him, you have never even met him, and is the connection actually real? think about these questions and see if you can see what im talking about. Can you not just be friends? and find someone you know outside the world of phones and internet and inside of reality find someone who you will see face to face.

Thats so much better than a long distant relationship with a man you've never met, but been together for 5 years and only spoken on the phone and the internet. tell me are you sure you can trust him, ask yourself that question.

Lots of love

Bee X

• That's what I've been asking myself lately, I guess I didn't want to admit it to myself but as I'm reading your entry, I realized I already deep down knew my decision and what I need to do. I guess I was only fooling myself from the reality of the situation. Thank you Rebecca. It makes so much sense, so I'm going breaking it off with him as we speak to find something "real". I don't know why I let it go on as long as it did, I guess I figured we'd meet at some point but it was more of he didn't want to, that should have been a red flag right there.

• Truetoyourheart, i am glad you figuring things out and know what you want deep down, i hope that your search for a better relationship goes well, and that you can put this one completely behind you, as this relationship was nothing more than a dream 🙂 that didn't end well hehehe, you will find someone who loves you for you, i am sure of it everyone does eventually in their lives,

.good luck and take care.

Your friend Bee X