Captain I f you have the time I could use your help

• Captain,

I am in a confusing situation right now and would appreciate any guidance or help you can give me. I was wondering if you could tell me if my husband will come back to me and our marriage and if it will be soon. My birthdate is October 23, 1960.

Thank you for any help you can give me. if you need a email to respond I am at Thanks again for any help or guidance you can give me.

Good Bless you!

• What is your husband's birthdate?

• Hs birthdate is December 22, 1970

• Sorry Captain I did not see your reply til now and I want to thank you for any help you can give me. Again I truely appreciate you even considering to guide me...

Thanks again and God Bless you.

• I'm sorry - I don't think your husband will return to your marriage. There was a lot that was complementary, effective and successful about your relationship that would have seen it make an excellent working partnership. But in love, it can be unpleasant, desperate and confrontational. In some ways, it was a matchup between the conscious and the unconscious. You are particularly strong in the conscious sphere, rating high in everything to do with logic, critical awareness, thought and speech, while your husband is a master of the hidden realms that have to do with intuition and the deep, unconscious worlds of sleep, silence and imagination.

At first you two may not have been attracted or gotten along, but you would have ultimately melded your talents into a complementary whole, far greater than the sum of its parts. Thought and feeling can combine successfully here with intuition and sensation. Inherent in this relationship however is a resistance to old-fashioned or outdated concepts, fueling the desire to overturn tradition, staid concepts of form, and any type of formal structure. With your intense concentration and language skills and your husband's powerful and persuasive energies, you could have run a successful company together or co-operated as heads of different departments.

Your connection however is not tension-free - your quick and incisive energies are often pitted against the slower-moving but deeper energies of your partner, who usually wins out in the end through resolve and sheer stubbornness. Your different temperaments are not well suited for a love affair, friendship, or marriage. Your partner is certainly physically attractive to you but you will nevertheless wound him with your erratic tastes and needing the kind of freedom that he will not be prepared to give you. Daily life together will therefore be difficult and it will be well nigh impossible to keep the peace here for long.