Reading2

• @ Swat4u: Hey swat, you remind me so much of my friend when you said you went out and bought some spiritual books today. So glad to hear you're doing much better. Yeah, take some time out for you and become centered. Heck, that's what I need, too. 😛

Ok, so I've drawn a few cards for your ex, Prasun, about his business idea and this is what they show me:

Past - 3 of Pentacles reversed. The past shows me he was having difficulties in the early development of his idea. To me, it seemed as though he ran into some bad luck, more than it being an issue of money. It's also a card about feeling appreciated, so perhaps he felt like he wasn't getting much support from anyone either. I want to say that more than outside influences, it was something more internal, having to do with him. His skills needed to be more refined and he needed to be patient and observant when learning.

Present - 6 of Pentacles. At present, this shows me he has what it takes to get his idea going, I repeat that, going. He has come to a point of balance, where he can give and get something in return. You might even find he can give back more. A very different man now.

Future - Knight of Wands reversed. In the future, I am seeing him running into trouble. There is a danger here of doing things in excess that do not help him, and he may want to start considering observing his habits more closely and working to correct them. As the past shows me he has had some success with what it takes, he will face the dangers that success brings: times of weakness. This knight shows me a man who isn't going to be facing misfortune from the outside, but a man that will be the cause of his undoing.

Overall, the cards show me that your ex has some issues he needs to work out with himself, issues of weakness. He must learn the lessons of life if he wants to keep his success.

Okay, I hope this has provided you with some insight, swat, and perhaps you can pass on some advice to him. I will be doing your next reading soon. Take care, hun.

• @Cvety777: Woohoo! Glad to hear you are finalizing with your new home. I hope it works out well for you. 🙂 About your job prospects... I have looked into this for you and see:

Past - Death reversed. There were delays in you moving on. I am thinking maybe this was a job you were in before or perhaps an issue of you not wanting to leave the job you are in now. Whichever job it was, this required you to let go a bit in order to move on to the next level. I know there is a lot of fear involved in letting go, especially when we are used to something and don't know what the new choice will bring, but hang in there.

Present - 2 of Wands. I am seeing you are having a crisis of choice. There are two paths you are considering, perhaps equally enticing. They motivate you enough to be considered and so you have taken the element of passion into consideration as well. My advice to you is think this through. It seems to me you've found it hard up to this point. The next card tells me you might not make the decisions you'd hope for right now.

Future - 10 of Pentacles reversed. I want to say that this card means that there isn't anything long lasting here with a decision you've made, meaning the job you do end up with may be temporary, or something you are not looking to stay with throughout your life. For the most part, you may need to consider another choice in the far future. If there were things you were hoping to have, I'm thinking now is not the time, but don't lose hope. You will get your chance.

I hope this has helped provide you with some insight into your situation. I do hope you find what you're looking for.

• Good Evening Espearite:)

I was wondering if you could Please give me a Three Month forecast. In regard to what I can look forward to ,from now until December; in regard to work and dating. Will there be any improvements? Give me the negative and the positives.....

April 21,1973

Thanks in Advance,

• @Swat4u: Hey again, I drew some cards for you and that friend of yours, Ankit. This is what they tell me:

Past - 9 of Pentacles reversed. Let me begin by saying that in the past you were not content with the time alone to yourself. I believe the lesson here is spending more time with you, getting to know you a bit better and growing as a result of it. I am guessing this is the reason for your spiritual endeavors, i.e., books, centering, meditation. You would do well to get in touch with this part of who you are. The single life doesn't necessarily mean you are alone, but more you are growing for the right things.

Present - Death reversed. At present you are finding it pretty difficult to let go. You want to believe that there is something for you here, in the way that it was. You must take time out to reprogram yourself, however. As the first card indicates, learn to enjoy life without this person. If and when you should get back into contact again, things may be different, but you will know that you have grown and are more able to accept things as they are.

Future - 3 of Cups reversed. For the future I am seeing some words that are not so kind. Either there is gossip or arguments. Either way, you are not feeling supported by others on a decision or viewpoint that you have. In making decisions, convincing others is not the point. Do what is best for you. However, if you feel that others haven't been fair, don't let that discourage you. For the most part, the people who care for you only want to see that you are okay. Heed their advice.

Swat4u, overall I think it is wise to take some time for yourself. I really feel like you are trying to be a stronger person here and develop into someone more independent and self-assured. I do hope this provides you some insight into the situation. Thanks again for letting me read for you.

• Hi Pilot, how are you? I will have your reading for you some time tonight or tomorrow. 🙂

• I am looking forward to it 🙂

• Hi Espearite, You are a sweetheart :). Thanks so much for doing both the readings and providing so much of insight. I will definitely pass on the advice to my ex and as for me I have more or less decided to take things as it comes with Ankit and definitely not let my time and emotions go waste 😉 I am rather going to spend the time in discovering myself and what makes me the person I am. I am really glad to have a lot of good friends and well-wishers and I am now considering you among them.

Lots of love and blessings,

Take care.

PS: please be in touch. my id is

• i am thankful to God

~Cosmic lover found each other..

if the love is true, nothing will stop you two being in love in each other forever.

people around you will suffer if they mess around trying to separate you two.

you do good, good will come back to you.

gud luck

yy

• Hi Espearite,

Can you please help?

I met this scorpio male through a mutual friend for a work project. My friend told me a little about him letting me know later that he had someone already in his life (my friend also wanted to hook something up personally). I thought nothing much about him when we spoke over the phone and when we met for a meeting for the project (however I did think he was extremely **** and attractive). Anyway as we began to work on the project, I found out more about him (found out we attended the same university, know a few of the same people; my sis-in-law's grandmom lived on the same street he currently lives on-3 houses down from his....). What struck me was that he did not seem to have much of anything for the girl he has. When I asked him if he had a girlfriend, his reply was "I am dating?!" and when I insisted on a "yes or no" answer, he said to be "safe" he will just say yes. I was a little surprised and he explained that she was on her way out because she does things to **** him off from time to time. There are other things he's said about her that surprises me. Since I've known him, he's never referred to her as his girlfriend. Beside her name on his phone he has in parentheses "she will NEVER tell the whole truth". Infact, the last time he brought her up, he said he does not know what to call what they have going on.

Now when it comes to me, we started spending more time working and hanging together. I instantly noticed there's a mutual attraction to the point we'd cuddle, be affectionate towards each other, talk and laugh alot when we are together etc. This went on for 4months until one night we finally went beyond that (however, we didn't have ****. He actually stopped before we got that far-Thank God!!. But I believe that we both wanted to so bad and will probably do when put in that position again).The bomber was that the next day, he did mention that he was going to San Francisco and that the girl was going with him and he felt weird about it after what had happened the night before between us. I was not angry cause I figured this must have been planned prior to that night. The next time we met up, thankfully, the attraction was still there and we had fun hanging out. I need help cause I feel deep down he's the one (and it's very strong) but there's the issue of the girl and I don't want to be in a triangle. My friends and sister all say I need to find out what's the situation is with her and let him how I feel (in order to know if he is interested in me or not) when we get to hang out again. I am not a relationship expert but one thing I have been told and I do believe is that if a guy loves or at least cares about a girl, he would acknowledge that (and i don't see him doing that with her when she has brought into a conversation). My guy friends tell me about their relationships. Its either they are into the girls or not.

PLS HELP me with some advice on this. What could be going on with him?

PS: He's been pretty open with me in conversations. He seems to have fun when we hangout. Once I woke up at 4am and found a text from him (sent at 12:45am) saying "Just thinking; thanks for believing in me" (which I do and I told him I always will). If I have responded around that time, I probably would have gotten more on his thoughts/feelings.

He's a typical scorpio will hear from him now and then he does not respond to a few of my texts. I have not seen him in about 3 weeks. I wanted to see him last weekend, he informed me that he would have liked to but had hurt himself (he sent me photos of his injury, he actually has surgery coming up). 2days ago, I responded to his text thanking him for lending his studio for a shoot we have coming up letting him know he's wonderful and I have not heard from him (which I know is typical)

PLEASE HELP ME! THANK YOU!

MY DOB: 7/26/79

(JM) HIS DOB: 11/1/77

• Hey Pilot, this is your work spread and these cards are what I received for you:

October - Knight of Swords. This month shows me you are ready to understand what it is that concerns you about your job right now. You have some information and an understanding also, i.e., a good perspective on things. While you are in the right frame of mind, you still need to observe the situation further in order to reach your goal. Objectivity is also very important. Think things through before speaking or getting your ideas across. Try to use your communicative abilities in a way that works for you. This is also a card of using words or communication to understand, i.e., research, problem solving, judgment.

November - 4 of Cups reversed. The month of November shows me a different energy, very much opposite from October. From a goal of communication, you reach an emotional state. You're wondering if there will be any major changes. You want to reach out of the confines and do something about your situation. I am getting a feeling of disappointment and impatience. It is best for you to understand that you should not panic or act out, but find a suitable outlet for these emotions until the situation improves.

December - 4 of Pentacles reversed. As December comes around, you feel like you have to protect yourself. I see stubbornness, the unwillingness to let go of something you are holding close to you. You gather up your things and turn your back from the emotion of November. At most, something is not going right with your approach and you need to work from a position of confident security rather than worry. Just remember that no one can really take what is yours. Trust that things will improve for you.

Overall there could be building frustration for you over a period of 3 months. The last card was not easy to understand atm, but I feel you would do well to create order and stand from a position where you can understand what went wrong in November.

• Hi again, Pilot. This is the dating reading you asked and these are the cards I drew for your next 3 months.

October - 7 of Pentacles. This shows me you are stopping to evaluate your overall situation in the dating arena. You are looking to see what you've accomplished here as well as who or what situations need understanding. You go in search of answers, as 7 here indicates the seeker and reflector. This can also indicate some serious thought toward a life changing decision you might consider making in your love life. Generally, I see it as either a career change or life style change.

November - 5 of Wands reversed. Upright, this card indicates conflict, and more specifically a power struggle. Reversed it is not as prominent, but it is still there. You want to guard against threats to your security and/or staying too focused and getting caught up in outside influences, i.e., opinions of others, who is showing off, etc. In a love reading you might see this as another person interfering. Have confidence in yourself at this time. Success is coming your way.

December - King of Pentacles. I want to say that by December there is a man of interest who knows what he wants and is perhaps on his way to getting where he wants to be. From where he is looking, he might not be aware of you in a romantic sense, but, I think though, it is a matter of getting him to notice you in the right way.

Pilot, I hope this has helped provide some insight into your situation. I really do hope there is a man for you in December. Thanks again for allowing me to read for you. 🙂

• Whoops! Pilot, didn't read for this month's time period but will get to that tomorrow for you! It's been a hectic day. Talk to you soon.

• @Swat4u: Thank you! I'm glad I could help. You know it's not easy trying to look for the good in your situation, but you are on a path of enrichment. Being inspired as well will also help you on the path. I will be sending you an email on that. Take care and I wish you the best. 🙂

• @ScorpioManSituation: Hi... I will be drawing some cards for you in the coming week, so don't go anywhere. 🙂

• Thank you!! 🙂

• Thanks A Lot Espearite ! Again, you are such a lovely person to offer readings on this Forum:)

I love your insight on the next 3 months.

I have not heard from my Exboyfriend so far; due to the fact that the Lawyers have told him not to talk to me, or the employees from the past.

When you do the reading for this month, could you see if there will be some sort of communication for September?

Exboyfriend: June 30,1950

Myself: April 21,1973

Thanks In Advance,

• This post is deleted!

• Give a sign

You now enjoy taking care of your appearance - which won't go unnoticed. You get on very well with others, with your positive vibes being reflected back to you. If there's a particular man you've been wanting to meet, this is a good time to make an approach. He may be rather hesitant about approaching you himself and might be waiting for you to make the first move. A small gesture could be all it takes because he already feels attracted to you.

• YuYu78 who are you refering to??

Let us know please 🙂

• Just stopping by to say Hi to all of you 🙂

Hope everything is going well 🙂

HD