Reading2

• @ turtledust: It's np, I will see what the cards say for you tonight. I hope the little silver ball continues to serve you well. 🙂

@ suramya: The reading answered a few questions I had, especially with regard to staying focused on my path. I am making my way out of the past, yes 🙂 Even though it seems like past relationships are on the mend and things look brighter, one of them makes me a bit uncertain. I hate feeling torn but I guess time will tell what paths we walk. Take care and thank you so much for the reading. It really spoke to me. 🙂

• Dear Espearite, Would you kindly give me a reading? Is there "hope" for a future with my friend, male 4/30/48, me 6/11/51?

If you don't mind, may I give you a "rain-check" for a future reading with my pendulum? Sincerely, MissD

• YEAR READING 2010-2011 for Turtledust

Fall 2010: Knight of Swords reversed. This season is about learning how to communicate more effectively, when to fight and when not to, mainly with words. I am seeing you going into the fall with frustration. The knight tells me you are in an early stage of this communicative path. You will see more arguments with others, but mainly it tells me how you are reacting to those situations and people around you. I know it can feel like you are getting nowhere, but try a more objective approach to the situation. Step back like the king would, and observe the situation beforehand. Meditate. To understand something, you must first study it. Know it's pattern and inner workings before you begin to deal with it. You are also asked to problem solve more creatively, meaning think out of the box. With your mind as the primary focus this season, you might also feel distracted and/or mentally challenged. I am not sure in what way, but as I said, you would do well to seek out sources and other viewpoints that are valid and trustworthy.

Winter 2010-2011: The Lovers reversed. I am seeing a falling out with your ex husband and separation might occur. In general, you will both face a challenging time this season in your relationship. Usually the energy can start sooner than the season, so you might experience this in a bit of a scattered or lopsided way throughout the fall, before it begins to be the dominant energy. You told me he is due to leave in April or May, but this could forewarn he might leave sooner or for a short period of time. I have often seen this card to mean the end of a relationship. You might want to seek some type of counseling if you aren't doing so already. You are in a very complex situation, and the added stress of the daughter and the husband living with you, makes it harder. You didn't mention sources of support for you. Perhaps you have family or friends who are also seeing you through this? Going to church or joining a similar group will also help you raise your spirits. Joining in prayer with others raises your energy and can help you get by easier in trying times. Just knowing someone cares will be good for you. Think outside of the box. You don't necessarily need to meet at church every Sunday, you can do this online or by phone. If you need more information, I can email you some ideas. I just have to figure out a way to get it to you.

Spring 2011: The Star. The spring will see you through better times. You will feel you have found something to inspire you and guide you through. it shows me the pain and suffering you went through in the last season has paid off. As I said, you will look to things that inspire you and uplift you. I really can't say for sure if the problems around you will get any better, but the card shows me you are managing to get through it, emotionally and mentally. I do want to say that this card is about expanding the mind in a spiritual way, and when you can do that, you open up doors to understanding the situation in a way you never had before. New paths become available and I think it can be indicative of help and support coming to you as well as a result of reaching out and voicing your worries. You may start to see that this is the first manifestation of the life change you were feeling back in the summer of 2010. Again, look to things that will inspire you. Keep focused on the end of this journey, and do not lose faith.

Summer 2011: Three of Pentacles reversed. This season shows me that you are feeling frustrated with some financial venture you started, perhaps in the season prior. I am seeing that you will need to rethink your strategies at a new skill, particularly in regards to a job or school. Do not feel discouraged, give yourself time. If you're not feeling appreciated, you might want to try and educate yourself in ways you may handle the situation. Seek out sources that are available to you such as books in libraries or others on the internet, etc. We all have been in the same position of not feeling recognized for what we do. To me, the season is all about learning and so learn as much as you can. Do not enter into anything without knowing what to expect. I think this tells me you have thought the situation through, but just need additional help from others and time to grow your way out.

Fall 2011: Strength reversed. A complete reversal from the spring. You crash in the fall again, and morale is low. I'm thinking that the situation may not be as bad as it seems at this point, but there is a tendency for you to feel as though things are, especially when nothing seems to be happening or getting done. I usually see this card when the querent is feeling sorry for him or herself and they have fallen into a deep depression. Things get twisted around when in reality that might not be the case. Ruminating about it will feel good for a while, but when it's ongoing, it becomes difficult to get out of. I keep getting indications here that you need to see to your overall mental health and get some support, someone who can be there to talk with you as you go through this. You do have the strength to get through this, it is just a matter of finding the good in your life, no matter how small it may seem at the time. The good thing is, you have started something in the summer that may help you.

Turtledust, I have done the year for you instead of 6 months, because I felt you could gain a more clearer picture from a longer outlook. Just remember that you will reach a time in your life when things are better. I believe in the law of attraction and that we can attract the "good" things and the "bad" things, depending on what we believe for ourselves. I hope this helps. Thanks again.

• Hi esp, back again.

I would request a reading for

• my old friend n my equation or energy vibrations now, havent spoken in 3 months now

4 new guys

• white guy

• new indian guy

-south indian doctor

• a doctor in class

guide me as to what is in their mind for me? short, long , marriage?

• @ missD: It's okay, I don't require an exchange reading. I hope you are doing well since we last spoke. I will rest a bit and draw some cards for you tonight. I am on the West Coast so it isn't tomorrow yet. LOL

@ drgaganni: Sure, I will get to your reading tomorrow night. It might not show up until late late, depending on where you are in the world. Look forward to reading for you.

• @ missD: If you wanted some practice though, I can take a rain check, np 🙂

• Hi Espearite - thank so much for taking the time to do this reading. One thing that I find good about an outlook reading like this is that I can prepare for somethings and do my best to dampen the painful parts - like being as stingy as possible and saving pennies before hand. Having yard sales and holding onto the small amount of cash I get. Giving away stuff that I really wouldn't be able to sell but others can use, so that I clear my clutter. That is a big thing for me right now - getting rid of stuff that is weighing me down. The reversal of strength card in the Fall of 2011 deeply worries me though. I must work towards changing that outcome, or preparing to be able to weather it the best way possible. I will be saving this one to refer to -- thanks again!

• Hi MissD, I realize it's late, but I drew some cards for you and below is what I received:

Past - 9 of Wands reversed. The past shows me a relationship that was taken to its limits, as though you could go no further without stress and sickness being present. The two or one of you could not hold up the foundation much longer/go through any more. This is an energy card, so very important to consider when looking at this relationship.

Present - Judgment reversed. The present tells me someone feels like this is not the right time, place, or relationship and thus, feels like pulling themselves out of the situation. Something doesn't feel right here to one or the two of you.

Future - 9 of Swords. Future shows me you will face a period of whether or not you made the right decision. Worrying about it all night will not help you. I suggest you get your feelings out and do not allow them to get all bottled up. As someone who has gone through a 9 of Swords period, it isn't fun and you will need to seek out sources on a spiritual level to help you understand your situation and decision in a way that makes sense to you.

Overall, the fact that the present card relates to your choice and is a major trump, indicates to me that it is best not go any further than friendship with him.

So sorry, MissD, for a downsided reading. I hope though that it can help confirm anything for you. Talk to you soon.

• Dear Espearite, can u pls do a reading for me and my current love interest? My DOB is 19.02.1982 and his is 29.11.1982.

• @ Turtledust: You are welcome. I tried to give you as much information as I could. I have done year spreads for myself for years and it is somewhat difficult to prepare. There are forces that are going to work against you that you may not have control over and cannot prevent. You can only prepare emotionally and mentally by making those resources available to you now. This is the way I have gotten "ready" for the more testing cards in my spread and yes, it does help if you really try. I totally understand where you are coming from with the penny pinching. When times are tough, you have no choice but to adjust. One thing I do is stretch my food as much as possible by making things in quantity to last me for at least 3 days to a week. It helps. Of course, it is only me I buy for but you can adjust for the people living with you. Freeze food when you can. Yard sales are wonderful ways to make a little bit of money as well. Advertising over the internet is a good way I never thought of, but it also helps bring in more people. Okay, I hope that helps. I just saw your thread on pendulum readings, and I am glad to see you starting to want to practice! I wish you the best with that. Thanks again. 🙂

• @swat4u: You are up next after drgaganni whom I do tomorrow night. I will let you know if I can do it tomorrow night or the next day.

• thank you, espearite. God bless.

• Espearite sweetie

If you have specific questions or a Q about this specific person I can try another reading for you...just let me know.

As for your reading for me I waited for the future card to come true and it did.*8wands ,renewed communication ,happened as you said it would! You could not read the outcome last time but if you have time please let me know if anything will come of this communication or I will lose touch with him again or if this is the end of a friendship:(

Thanks v much

• Hi everyone,

I would like kindly to ask you for a general reading for september. Whenever you have a time for me.

Thank you so much

• @drgaganni. Hi, I just drew some cards for each man you asked about. Here is what I got:

Old Friend from 3 months ago: Ace of Swords + The Sun.

Your friend has a better understanding of his path at this point, and as a result, he is growing from it in a very positive way. I am assuming this is on his own and my feelings tell me that he can begin to make better decisions. I do not think he is thinking of the past, but trying to look for a way to move forward in his life at this point. I suggest giving your friend the time he needs. I have a saying about people going through troubles. Let them be and then let them seek you out, if and when they are ready, but don't wait for him as a lover. Expect anything to happen. This is the second time I have seen The Sun in your reading about him. I had no idea he had that affect on you.

White guy: Ace of Swords + Knight of Cups reversed. Although it shows me he has a clear understanding about what he wants, he would not approach a relationship in the way you would expect. To me, he would give you the wrong impression. He may also have some emotional issues to deal with on his own, i.e., manifesting as alcoholism, drugs, etc. While I can't really tell, the card to me indicates someone who claims to be something they are not. The fact that the Ace comes up next to this knight may indicate he is either seeking to turn his life around, or defending his problem.

New Indian guy: Ace of Swords reversed + Queen of Wands reversed. This is interesting. I keep getting aces with each man, and this may indicate you are seeking someone who knows what he wants. We all want someone with their head screwed on right and I think you are sick of the types that don't have it together in their personal life. This guy is not as clear about his path as the previous two. He is distracted and unsure of himself. He may have issues with women whom he feels are not there for him like he believes they should be, and he might see them as overbearing at times. The reading may indicate he might feel this with you.

South Indian doctor: Temperance reversed + King of Wands reversed. This guy may have issues problem-solving in the relationship. The king tells me he may not be the faithful type with regard to love either. It is a card that shows trouble with temper, as well as patience. Trouble with moderation is the strongest message I get here. So there is a tendency for him to go to far and not set limits when he should.

A doctor in class: The Star + 8 of Swords. He is someone who would look for some kind of hope and/or renewal in the relationship, but would feel as though he could not see beyond it's problems. I am not picking up much here other than he may be on a different page than you would be and perhaps meant to go in another direction as well.

What you should do - Queen of Cups reversed. It is best to wait it out. You must see to your emotional wellbeing more than anything. Right now, you would do well to distance yourself from the situation so that you may think more objectively. We listen more to the heart than we do the mind at times. However, the reading tells me you want clarity from a man and it would be wise for you to keep this viewpoint. There are so many guys out there who don't know what they want and you, being ready, need someone who can match that level. I mean, he won't be perfect, but he will be serious. I don't want to say your friend looks like the best guy here, but you may only remain friends. He seems very special to you.

I do apologize if these were not the answers you were hoping to receive, but I hope this has helped you in some way at finding a way for yourself.

• @swat4u.... I drew some cards for you tonight and this is what they tell me:

Past - The Hanged Man. This tells me you were in a "resting" period from relationships. Either way, it was very therapeutic for you. You have grown as a result of it.

Present - The Magician reversed. Right now the energy is not going your way and you do not have what you need to get this relationship off to the right start. Since this is a spiritual card, you must grow a bit more from the past journey to be ready for a relationship. Whether it is with this person, the next card indicates the answer to me.

Future - Eight of Cups. You feel ready to let go and move on. You definitely see the parts that make up the whole of your path. I am going to say that you eventually move on to someone else.

Swat4u, I hope this helps you gain some clarity into your situation. The energy to me is too low. I am sorry for such a down-sided reading.

• Suramya, thank you. I am glad I could help. 🙂 Sure, would like to know more about how I can cope with the person in question. Thank you! I drew an outcome card for you and it showed me:

2 of Pentacles. To me this tells me that the energy is going to be a bit hard to work with in the beginning, you must adjust in a big way. Overall, it tells me this relationship has potential and is manageable for the two of you.

I know I didn't really mention he was "the one" but the reading suggests it doesn't hurt to wait and see what happens. I hope this helps Suram. I wish you well.

• Cvety, I will get to your reading tomorrow night. I am going to turn in for the night.

• Hi Espearite,

Thank you so much for the reading, Its absolutely correct. And my enregy has really been low since the past couple of days and I guess that I just need to take some time out and gain some inner peace and positive energy. Thank you for your time and I hope you do have the time to do some reading in the future for me.

Love and blessings

• Dear Espearite, Thank you very much for your time and energy. I guess I am bummed. I will be seeing him next week. We don't have an ongoing relationship we dated years ago. I saw him last year for the first time in 4 decades and our meeting was totally electrical. I know he felt the same way, it was surreal. A friend of mine saw him recently and they said that he was saying how much he enjoyed seeing me last year yadayada. They said they believed he still carried a torch for me. The PAST, could certainly fit my past marriage (he also was a Taurus). I knew if I stayed in that relationship it would kill me. He could be sadistic and I lost myself. The PRESENT, you are totally right on. This is not the time, there are obstacles. The FUTURE, oh my, I do live my the motto "To thine own self be true" and I won't do anything I would regret doing. It just seems gloomier than I anticipated. I guess you could pick up on the disappointment but I have to face reality. You are so compassionate and kind with your readings I do believe you have a lovely gift. My very best to you. Sincerely, MissD