Reading2

• Hi espearite,

I bought the house and now I am very happy.

I did not change my job yet, like I am not ready to do so, but any way the reversed Death you drew for me described me perfectly.

I need your opinion about relationship question, please. I pulled 4 swords The Star The Empress and 7 cups for addition. I do not realy know that guy, I understand it is weird, but I was curious what he is feeling about me. Obviously he is recovering from something (break up or illness), but I can not figure it out what is the meaning of the Empress in that position. What do you thing? Thanks 🙂

• @cuteshortie: For some reason, I knew you were going to say you were involved as well 🙂 I do also realize, I need to draw more cards to accurately answer a question, yikes. Okay well here is what I get from the first and second question....

Ace of Wands, Ace of Cup reversed, The Hierophant reversed

By the images on the cards, I am going to say that you are in the middle, meaning the Ace of Cups reversed. Your energy is not allowing for you to receive him, or perhaps it is someone else? I do feel like he is looking in your direction, contrary to what I stated before. I do want to say that your focus is or might be on someone else? This isn't making much sense to me but someone is definitely "watching" you, but your focus is not on him. I also see that some type of learning or schooling is involved? The Hierophant reversed tells me that there is problem that needs to be dealt with here. To me, I am going to say that this does look like he is thinking about you and yes, watching you from where he is but you are not quite looking very closely. You have your eye fixated on someone or something else atm which probably relates to the schooling. Please let me know if this makes any sense.

9 of Wands - Justice - Four of Cups

There is an element here of "jumping through hoops" and feeling the exhaustion of just trying to hold the relationship together from either one or the two of them. It is bumpy to say the least. Next to Justice this could indicate that there is some legal issues, or issues with fairness, equality, telling the truth (in your ex's case), the energy at play is karma. Usually this is the old flame card as well, so I am not sure how this might tie into the situation. The four of cups tells me that there is even more tiredness, feeling as though that from all the "hoop-jumping," hearts are getting worn out, down, depressed. Someone or something needs to happen in order to keep the relationship going. I am thinking maybe she's feeling it, since the central figure on the card here is female. The feeling of suffocating and the nothing-ever-happens situation is what I get here, but the 9 of Wands definitely tells me its continuing to hold. The relationship is experiencing the downs of a normal one, but because the issues involved might be wearing them out.

Page of Cups + Ace of Wands reversed: I am thinking the foundation is a bit weak and that eventually the flame goes out.

Thanks for letting me read for you, your feedback is appreciated!

• @drgaganni: Thanks. 🙂 I did draw a card for you about your question.

King of Pentacles reversed

To me, he feels that he needs to improve upon his financial life, or perhaps a role with which he may feel fulfilled, appreciated, the master of, as the king is the final stage of the persona. He feels that he wants to be able to provide as well. Mostly he doesn't feel he'd impress you, let alone anyone else, right now with the type of situation he's going through. He needs to build self-esteem and I think he is looking to his path in order to find it. Also, he may feel that he doesn't have what it takes to win the battle, but my impression here is self-sabotage. It's not as bad as he thinks, perhaps just going through a time of "bad luck" that eventually will pass.

Drgaganni, thanks for letting me read for you. Hope this helps.

• @cvety777: Hi, long time no see 🙂 Yeah, the Death reversed card speaks about not wanting to let go of situations, it's hard to see beyond them but there is a different future waiting once you build something new there.

Okay about the man in question. I am going to look over the reading and tell you what I see.

4 of Swords - The Star - The Empress + 7 Cups

The first two cards 4 of Swords and The Star to me do signify "therapy cards." It's like he's using his mind in a way that is different, much more in a search for healing than anything else. It can also signify meditation, healing through visualization, it's got a very new age approach. He must be a spiritual man. The Empress could mean that he is learning how to develop himself in the area of healing, perhaps getting more creative, and maybe in touch with his more feminine, maternal side. He could be a very sensitive person. If you sensed it could be another woman, perhaps this is someone who makes him feel nurtured, not necessarily romantic. This is a card of comfort and luxury as well, but here next to the two previous cards to me indicates nurturing type of healing. His more feminine qualities are taking charge. I am wondering if he's learning something in the visual arts or with meditation? Seven of Cups kind of gives it a "meandering" aim, meaning he doesn't quite know where to take this as of yet. There are many choices for him. As with regard to your relationship, it may seem as though your arms are open to him, but his focus is elsewhere at the moment. At the very least, he feels like he needs peace and quiet, a healing zone. I hope this makes sense to you.

Thanks for letting me read for you again. Please let me know how it goes.

• espearite, thank you for reading for me. I appreciate it. Just an explanation. There is no schooling involved, but I am contemplating going back to school and thinking about it a lot, it it makes sense? I am also learning a lot about health and how to deal with a knee injury.

My focus is on someone else mainly, but still with him quite a bit. It makes sense when you say someone is watching me, but my primary focus is not with him.

I am quite sure he is looking into me from time to time and reading at a particular place about what I am up to.

I don't know if they have issues, from what I have read (he has written about their relationship on a message board) they spend practically every day and night together, but there was a problem with intimacy, she wasn't feeling it.

IT is possible that he is getting tired from her pushing him away when it comes to sex, and he is getting bothered by it. Apparently they are working on it, so he says.

As for nothing ever happens, I am a bit confused, but I do know she likes to go out quite a bit, and did before they met. Since they got together she has not been out a lot, because he isn't the clubbing party type. It might be that she is getting tired and feeling suffocated always being together. although, she does seem very into him.

The foundation can possibly be weak since they started everything way too quickly, and he and I still had some sort of contact even a month before they got together.

Do you see anything about his parents and sister? How are they feeling about the new girlfriend vs how they felt about me?

Thank you espearite!

• @Cuteshortie: Thanks, glad I could help 🙂 The Hierophant makes sense, but is there someone you are focused on who is influencing you or tied to your schooling?

With the other two questions you posed. I drew some cards for you tonight, and this is what they tell me:

How they feel about her: 8 of Cups reversed + The Fool. To me it has been quite an adjustment for them to accept the new person in your ex's life. I get the impression here of turning the other cheek and trying to go with the flow in spite of the pain. Trying to make the best out of the situation but not exactly able to let go of the past.

How they feel about you: 3 of Cups + 2 of Swords. This is a very interesting pair to me because one speaks about opening up and sharing your feelings about anything, while the other signifies a closed, guarded heart, no one can get near you. The blindfold also tells me that people are not wanting to see what is happening. The woman on this card looks like she's not open to other's suggestions/opinions. Not saying this is how they see you, but no conclusion can be reached with this card because there is too much debate over what is going on, and so a temporary period of peace is probably what might be going on with how they perceive you. In other words, they don't know what to think. The 3 of Cups might indicate a very feminine, nurturing energy, maybe how they perceive you?

Both readings are interesting because there is a type of tug-and-pull feeling to them. Both contain cards of opposing energies. Please let me know if this helps.

• espearite, wonderful job ! I am amazed by yor gift to read. Very, very nice done. Thanks 🙂

• espearite, I really can't link any particular person to my schooling or who is influencing. There is one person who is trying to be rather well - controlling. I'm having some trouble dealing with that, because that person even though they wont admit it, seem like they really want things to be their way and want me to go along with their way. IT could be that that is the only thing I can think of now.

I am getting a little confused on the last reading. Do you think it's possible for you to email me by any chance? My email is I understand if you can't.

I do feel this has been sprung upon them and I think/feel they were expecting us to work, because even up until the end I had some contact with his family. I know they liked me a lot (so he said, and always asked about me - I had a lot of contact with his sister also). I think they were surprised by how much I loved him and how much I was willing to give them, as a family.

Is it possible they cant see what is happening because they don't know, and because he has not told them everything 100%?

I haven't had contact with them in the last 5 months and only just recently exchanged a very brief message with his sister, is it possible they are keeping their distance to keep the peace?

am getting a little confused on the last reading. Do you think it's possible for you to email me by any chance? My email is I understand if you can't.

Thank you for everything, you have been a great help!

• @Cvety777: You're welcome. I hope it helped. 🙂

@ Cuteshortie: I am a bit confused about it myself. I wasn't able to get your email, the admins must be worker fast this morning. Can you try reposting?

• worker = working

• This post is deleted!

• espearite livingconfessions at gmail . com (I hope this doesn't get deleted too)

• Hi Espearite,

thanks dont worry about it. He did show up and we met up with eachother briefly. But if you can I will like to have a reading of where things are going?

I hope you are not too busy now and everything has calm down a bit for you

• @cuteshortie: Got the email addy!

@anothercancermanproblem: Hi, thanks. Going to try and read for you some time this week.

• espearite wonderful. I'd love to hear from you and tell you more about the situation and ask a question. Thank you so much for everything.

• @cuteshortie: Welcome 🙂

• Dear Espearite, I have drawn 3 cards for you:-

Adriana

I am leading you toward the

answer to your prayers.

Please listen to and follow the

steps I am communicating through

your intuition, thoughts and dreams

We have heard your prayers, and we are glad that you asked us to help you. As you may know, we can only help you if you request assistance. The way that we Angels answer your prayers is by giving you guidance that will lead you to take steps toward your higher self's will.

Notie repetitious thoughts and feelings; or vivid visions, dreams or auditory messages. These are my loving messages, urging you to take action or make changes. I will make sure that you are safe while you follow this Divine guidance. Together, we will work to co-create your answered prayer.

Shanti

I am the Angel of Peace.

I bring you new tranquility,

and a smoother road ahead.

You have been through turmoil, and your soul is tired. Your mind craves peace and quiet, and I am here to help you with that desire. I will give you new opportunities to spend time alone, where you can relax your mind and heart. I will bring tranquility to your soul so that you can mirror the peace of mind that is your true Divine nature.

Like the Angels, you are able to hover within the eye of any hurricanes that may swirl around you right now. Through breath and intention, you can stay centred no matter what's happening in your life. This inner foundation of peace has a powerful healing effect. Your outer life soon reflects your inner peacefulness. Smooth roads are ahead for you, and the worst is behind you now. A peaceful outcome to this situation is assured.

Omega

Victory! Your desire is

coming to fruition.

Keep up the good work!

Congratulations! You have chosen to follow your Divine guidance, and the Universe is flowing in natural rhythm with your decision. When you listen to the messages that your heart whispers, you swim in natural synchronicity with the tied of your life's purpose. Stay relaxed and confident, and keep moving forward with happiness and grace.

If, along the way, you notice problems occurring, then it's time to stop and centre yourself. When problems occur, it simply means that you're temporarily out of sync with the Universe's rhythms. There is no need for analysis or shame when this occurs. Simply pray or meditate, breathe deeply, and wait until you feel strongly about your next move. Your victory is inevitable in this situation, so you needn't worry that temporary problems will thwart your desire. Whatever happens is supposed to happen, and when it happens is the correct time. Release your doubts to Heaven, and rest assured that a happy outcome is yours.

Hello Espearite, I just dropped by, I haven't been on this site in a long while. I haven't read through this thread, just the very beginning about swapping readings. Don't worry about doing a reading for me. I just wanted to send you this. I also drew these cards for you:-

Love

Negative thoughts and feelings are sabotaging

your pursuit of happiness.

We, your Angels, are here to help you heal.

Allow our healing light to flow through your heart.

Consciously infuse each negative

thought or feeling with love and light.

Feel both your heart and mind aligning

to your soul's sacred purpose,

and unleash your

divine potential through

the power of love.

Judgement

Let go of your fear of being judged.

You are good enough!

It is time to unlock all that you have kept

safely locked away in your heart.

Your true essence and potential has been

restricted by structure and method for long enough.

There is no right of wrong way.

Just be you!

Please just let me know if I'm totally wide of the mark, I'd appreciate any feedback. You take care of yourself and I hope all goes well in your life. Happy times to you and a glass of something bubbly! 😄

• @anothercancermanproblem:

The High Priestess reversed - The Lovers - Justice reversed

The card that stands out to me right now is the Justice reversed card because it tells me that your sense of truth, fairness and moral standards is being challenged as well as your intuition (The High Priestess reversed). The High Priestess is able to link with secrets, but reversed she is blocked from the energy that allows her the wisdom she relies. At the center of this is the relationship in question. Both women (on the outside cards) are looking in different directions. This tells me that this could very well be how you are choosing to act with regard to the situation. It would be wise for you to look at the situation clearly as time goes on. You are asked to keep your eyes open and not be so passive when it comes to getting at the truth and the things you feel you deserve. Also, the lovers can indicate a very important decision to be made. However, I have really only seen this card to represent an actual relationship. Just be careful that you aren't caught up in the romance, as the couple here is. It shows me that they are blind to what is really going on.

@anothercancermanproblem: Overall it shows me you need to think about how you're choosing to move this relationship along by aligning your expectations with reality. I hope this helps.

• @intrigued: Wow, thanks 🙂 Yes, I've been doing some praying, which I haven't done in a while, but I am very surprised and comforted to see that I am receiving a sign through your reading that all is being heard. Definitely need smoother times, yes. The road has been so bumpy. Like everyone else, it is so hard to stay patient and wait for better changes and milestones. I see I am being encouraged though, through the Omega card. What a sight 🙂 This is very accurate.

The second reading addresses my overall ideas about love as well as romantic love. I feel like I have to watch my thoughts when it comes to being accepted by others (long story). Really, it's more a matter of me accepting myself. Words of wisdom I definitely needed to hear and take to heart. I will be reflecting on this message.

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this message to me. It is greatly appreciated. If there is a reading you would like for me to do for you in the future, please don't hesitate to ask. 🙂

• dear esp,

happydoc got in touch with me and did a wonderful angel card reading for me. It was so accurate and just what i needed to hear! Great job happydoc..positive feedback

esp, If you are still willing to do a reading for me, id appreciate it. Just a general reading on my life situation right now regarding confusion and unanswered questions I have, and doubt. You can email me @ or just post it on here. My birthyear is 1987 Thanks again for being so generous.

With Love

K.M.