Reading2

• A while back someone posted a reading exchanged but I think it got deleted. Not sure why. But I am offering to do the same. Doesn't matter what type of reading you exchange, but I'm willing to exchange a tarot reading. Just thought I'd try something different.

• Hello espearite,

Have not talked with you in a little while. How have you been doing? I have not posted to much on Tarot lately, still on the other site at times. Just wanted to say hello and wish you well.

• Hey! Hi.. thank you 🙂 I'm doing better. It's good to see you. I'll give you an email so maybe we can talk more. I wish you well also. 🙂

• Hi espearite, I have some healing with the angels cards, I could do a 4 card reading, it's the ones I do most just advice regarding one question and the advice come in four cards. Because of the kind of messages on the cards I don't like past, present and future... would you like to exchange that??

if you accept for your tarot reading I would like to know my long term potential with my current boyfriend 🙂 what info do you need from me?

and what would be your question to the angels?

• Cool. Hey, long time no see 🙂 It's me! I would love to do the exchange. I should have your reading to you by today.

• Opps, I almost forgot! I pick romance as the topic of my reading as well. Nothing in particular, just general is okay. Thanks 🙂

• thanks Espearite!! 🙂 lol yeah long time no see!! I sent you an e-mail like two weeks ago... with some update on the issues lol

anyhow... i'll get started with your angels card reading 🙂

• first card- Healing

Card meaning: A situation that has caused you concern is on the mend, you are a natural healer, and your healing thoughts have manifested into form.

Sometimes a situation cannot heal until you release the challenge completely- so that healing light can enter it. Your worries will soon be over, because this card signifies that a healing has occurred. To realize this healing however, you must stop focusing on "what is wrong" and instead affirm "Everything is in Divine and perfect order right now".

You have natural healing abilities, and this card asks you to have faith that God works through you as an Earth healing angel. Hold thoughts of love around any situation that seems to need healing. Visualize the situation as healed right now. Then give thanks to God for this healing, and completely release everything to the angels. The powerful effect of your healing work touch many lives.

Second card: Signs

card meaning: Pay careful attention to the messages the angels give you now. You have asked for a sign, and they deliver it. Notice and trust these signs.

You have asked heaven to help you. Now it's up to you to pay attention to the evidence of their help. This card signifies that your angels are trying to get your attention with signs. They might ask a butterfly or bird to fly near you. Or they might compel you to hear a song several times. They might put an object in your path so that you have notice it. Drawing this card is also a sign from your angels. They are trying to get through -please notice!!

• Third card: support

card meaning: God, the angels, and the ascended masters who love, protect and guide you are watching over you right now. You are not alone and you are safe.

This card reassures you that you are part of an awesome and powerful team of benevolent beings. They surround, guide, and love you constantly. If you are in danger, they will intervene with warnings or lifesaving measures. If you are afraid, they will comfort you with the energy of Divine love. If you are confused, they will whisper guidance in your ear. By drawing this card, your angels and guides ask you to talk to them more frequently. Have mental conversations with them about everything, and you will soon see evidence of their existence. Soon, the angels will enlist you to help other people. If you ever feed doubtful about your ability to help others, ask the angels to help you release these fears.

Fourth card: Forgiveness

Card meaning: let go of anger and resentment, and feel yourself healed. You dont need to forgive the action, just the person- so that you can be at peace.

By drawing this card, your angels guide you to release anger and irritation. They realize that you may be perfectly justified in feeling angry. Yet, they ask you to look at the high price you par for being the vessel of anger.

Forgiveness does not mean, "what you did is okay to me" it simply means, "I'm no longer willing to carry around pain in response to your actions" When we hold unforgiveness in our hearts, we only punish ourselves, after all. Your angels will help you release unforgiveness if you will just ask for their assistance.

• Ok Espearite 🙂 I hope you find the message from the angels useful and in tune with your heart and thoughts. Usually this replies from them is about thought that we have had in our minds lately... so read the messages a couple of times and they will resonate in your soul.

Best wishes always!! HP

• Hello and Good Evening Espearite 🙂

I need your expertise and insight again please.

i am going to Copy and Paste part of a reading, that was done for me this Winter.

I need you to explain what the Judgement in Reverse means in this reading. Brighid no longer visits this forum, so I am not able to ask her.

Thanks In Advance

• Your fourth card is Judgement - Reversed - This is not a pleasant card. It is a card of sentancing and purgatory. Of, I must say, a cruel fate. Normally I dislike seeing that card but somehow I do not think it is towards your ex. A sense I have. However, it will not come without a very heavy price to be paid. Ususally with my shorter readings, this future card is the last. But two more sprang from my deck and fell in line, I mean litterally, when I laid that one down. So because they fell so neatly in line as I was drawing, I must acknowledge them.

• Espearite, here is part of the reading that was done for me this Winter. I do not know if you want to see the whole reading or not.....anyway; my question was in regard to that one enemy in the company, that my friend and I are dealing with right now 😞

• Ms. Happydoc, thank you for the wonderful reading. 🙂 I know this deck, and I regret that I no longer have it anymore. It still gives me some of the clearest guide posts in this journey. Many of the themes that came up are ones I've been seeing for a long time when asking about this path. I know forgiveness is one of them. It's not easy, but I think the healing process I've been going through will help me get ready for what is to come. Great job! Thank you again!!!

P.S. I hope your reading has provided some insight for you as well. Like I said about the relationship, don't conclude anything until you have good reason to! Just enjoy and have fun. I hope that helps. 🙂

• Hey, pilot. The reader mentions two extra cards fell out. Did they tell you what they were? This would help shed some light on the reading. Please go ahead and post the whole reading if you can and if you don't mind. I don't mind taking a look at it. 🙂 Also, can you tell me if there were any named positions in the spread?

• BrighidChaomhanch

Now I cannot guarentee this is 100% accurate. I HAVE been doing this for years but I never, ever, make guarentees. My cards simply tell me what they see and my own "sight" augments when I read, but I can say, this is what I see so.. take it at face value. I use,btw, the Rider deck. It's a nice, basic, deck and it has served me well and loyally for over 15 years.

First I would like to put "WOW Nasty!" to the cards. All but 2 are set at Reversed.

First card is your five of swords reversed - Which is good advice, however, that advice is being drowned with slander and indiscriminate babbeling. This card tells me that mouths are being opened too often and thusly, when advice is given, it is often crouched in recriminations of a past that should be left to be just that, the past.

Second card is your Temperance, Reversed. - There is severe competition there. An almost cult-like conditioning and, perhaps, that is the worst part of it. It is not so much truths being told as truths being warped. It's unusual what a person is willing to believe when something is repeated enough times.

Your third card is your Chariot - This is a card of violence and of victory through severe means. Sometimes, in order to get someone to listen, or someone to justice, you must take the unsavory paths. Legal, within the rules, but will earn enemies. But those people won't last there. They're already on thin threads.

Your fourth card is Judgement - Reversed - This is not a pleasant card. It is a card of sentancing and purgatory. Of, I must say, a cruel fate. Normally I dislike seeing that card but somehow I do not think it is towards your ex. A sense I have. However, it will not come without a very heavy price to be paid. Ususally with my shorter readings, this future card is the last. But two more sprang from my deck and fell in line, I mean litterally, when I laid that one down. So because they fell so neatly in line as I was drawing, I must acknowledge them.

The fifth card is Page of Wands - Reversed - Unfortunately this is a card of instability and evil. Of, I hate to say it, Chaos and there will be great loss.

The last card in this unusual run is the two of penticles - A card of mixed blessings. Troubling news in writing that, while bringing joy, will also bring heartache. It asks that a decision be made and, once made, followed without hesitation until the end, whichever road that will take.

I see you sitting there, reading this, your eyebrows knitted together and your finger, as usual, tapping your lips as you think long over what you read. Unfortunately, unless the ones at work affected by this woman join forces and make a formal complaint, in writing, with solid evidence of her actions, then she is going to continue to "get away with it", not because people are not noticing, but because no one is doing anything about it. People are too happy with "Status Quo". So I leave this to you, now. Organize against her and bring together the proof to force it, or let her be? I should warn you. She has a history of extreme violence both on and off workplaces. If she loses her temper.. people WILL get physically hurt. She is no stranger to prison time.

• Brighid Chaomhanch longer visits this site; therefore, I am not able to ask her what the Judgement Card in Reverse means.

I will post the question as well.

• BRIDGHID I really need your help. If you can take time out of you busy schedule I would really appreciate it!!

Myself: 04-21-73

Employee: March 20th

Exboyfriend: 06-30-50

My Exboyfriend found out that one of his main employee is stealing from his company.

He has been writing things down and keeping records for evidence for himself; so, that when he presents his evidence to his lawyer, he will have concrete evidence.{ I was Told}

I have warned my exboyfriend about this woman. For some reason he did not take me seriously! This woman I hate to say is the epitome of "White Trash" She has slept with EVERY one of her friends husbands and boyfriends. She has scammed landlords, Apartment Managers, and falsely accused several men of rape to get out of paying the rest of her lease.

I TRIED my best to protect him from her, but he would not heed my warning. Other employees over the years have complained about her behavior as well. Apparently he did not know that she only went up to the nineth grade. Somehow she conned her way into the position as supervisor.

My question is HAS he finally admitted to himself " I wished that I had payed attention to the employees complaints."

Has he finally realized that I was telling the truth about her character, or is he still in denial?

Will he put his male ego aside and sit me down and talk to me soon?

Also will JUSTICE be done in this matter of her stealing money from the company? ie. jail time, charged with a Felony etc.etc. {I am so sick and tired of people going through their whole lifes putting out bad Karma and getting away with it!!

Thanks In Advance,

• OKAY...here is the question...I do not know why I did not post the question first. Somtimes I do not use my Brain 😞

If you could PLEASE give me insight on this I would highly appreciate it.

Thank You Espearite, for your Time and Energy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Feel free to give me a current tarot reading on this situation as well.