Request for Leoscorpion

• Hi Leoscorpion,

I've read the threads on you and birth charts, when you get a break from work could you do a detail one for me. DOB 11/4/74. Thank you...thank you...thank you 😉

Love and Blessings to you,

Mari

P.S. How's the memory corner coming along? Is it like a shrine or like a corner with things they use to have as possession w/ pictures?

• **Hi Leoscorpion...thought I'd request this fer ya....when you get a chance 😉

• **Hi Leoscorpion...thought I'd request this fer ya....when you get a chance 😉

• **Hi Leoscorpion...request please 🙂

• **Hi Leoscorpion....request please 🙂

• Hi Mariplatnum,

LS does be in and out the forum lately. And I think she is behind with a couple of other requests as well. Please do be patient and I will bump this when I am on if she hasn't seen it yet.

Have a nice day.

• Thanks Flowsco!!

Love and Blessings,

Mari

• LS,

I promised this gal to bump when I am on...

Bump!!! lol

I hope your doing okay under the circumstances.

• bump!

• sorry mari

I didn't even see this thread

I really didn't, not that I ignored you

I will get to read yours soon this week OK

give me birth time and location if you can

• I don't know my birth time

• Its okay leoscorpion...thought you were just soooo much in demand... no worries... but I don't know my birth time.

• This post is deleted!

• Flowsco!!

Thank you!!! Leoscorpion saw the thread b/c of your help!!

Mari

• You're welcome..that's what friends are for.. I knew she was swamped a bit.

Try asking your parents/family members for the time or the place where you was born if they have a record of your birth.

Good luck.

• mari

flowsco's idea is a good one.

if nobody knows, just give place of birth and rough approximate

it won't be accurate, accurate but I'll do my best

if you have questions about something, include the year and period it happened or you plan it to happen

I'll check it out next week

the memorial corner is not happening yet

I need more photos (there are quite a few passed away during my life time and hubby's)

both families are still looking through old photos and personal belongings

thanks for asking

gotta go now see you next week

• LS: Hi!!!

Okay I have an idea of time...my mom said morning...sis says she remembers seeing my baby book once when she was organizing our family documents. Its 8:05am

quezon city philippines.

What did you mean by year and period it happened or I plan it to happen?

If I have questions of past events that happened to me? also for Planning it to happen...does this mean if I say plan to open another business?

Sorry my friend...I have tooo many questions... But sure glad you've got patience...I totally appreciate you LS 😉

Hugz to you,

Mari

• **Got the info 😉

• hi mari

I'll just do a general reading for you

yes I mean if you have plans, or you have questions about what happened in the past then you need to mention the period it happened

• HI LS!!

AS MY PLAN B I HAVE PLANS ON OPENING ANOTHER BUSINESS MORE INTO THE FOOD INDUSTRY JUST A SMALL LITTLE BAKERY AND CAFE AND AT THE SAME TIME THINKING OF GRAD SCHOOL IN THE HEALTH FIELD AS A SUPPLEMENT TO PLAN B. COULD YOU GIVE ME AN INSIGHT IF THIS IS A GOOD MOVE OR SHOULD THERE BE AN INDUSTRY I SHOULD BE LOOKING INTO INSTEAD. AS FOR THE WHAT HAPPENED -COULD YOU TELL ME WHY FROM 1992 UP TO THIS MOMENT ITS BEEN A STRUGGLE AND IF ANY TIME IN THE FUTURE BE MORE EASIER AND FINANCIALLY STABLE FOR ME. WAS THERE A FORK IN THE ROAD THAT I TURNED TO THAT I SHOULDN'T HAVE AND THIS IS WHERE IT LED ME TO? IS THERE ANOTHER FORK IN THE ROAD THAT WILL GIVE ME A CHANCE TO GET BACK ON THE RIGHT PATH? I DON'T KNOW IF I'M WORDING IT CORRECTLY BUT...ERR....LS

YOU PROBABLY HAVE AN IDEA OF WHAT I'M SAYING.

AS FOR NOW I'VE BEEN PRAYING, HOPEFUL AND KEEPING POSITIVE.

THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS MY FRIEND!!

LOVE AND BLESSINGS TO YOU,

MARI