PISCES- SWIM UP or SWIM DOWN

• AS THE SIGN OF THE FISH, THE LAST AND FINAL SIGN OF THE ZODIAC.WE ARE AWARE OF ALL THE SIGNS.ITS ONLY IF WE CHOOSE 2. AS I HAVE COME 2 BELIEVE, THAT WITH ALL THIS COMES A VERY SIMPLE CHOICE. IF ONLY WE BELIEVE 2 ACCEPT IT FOR ITS SIMPLICITY AS IT APPEARS ON PAPER DISSCRIBED WITH WORDS. BUT, ALLOW ITS COMPLEXITY TO BE FELT, ONLY THEN CAN OUR SOULS BEGIN OUR TRUE JOURNEY.

SO WITCH DIRECTION IS YOUR FISH HEADED.. THIS WAY OR THAT WAY???

• My grandfather was a Pisces, my son-in-law is too. I had a couple of co-workers who were Pisces. All have been/are VERY good-hearted people. Yet all seem to have or had drinking problems. It seems there are certain problems inherent to each sign. I guess our particular struggle depends on our own astrological make up.

• Pisceans are known to be susceptible to drugs or alcohol. I believe it grabs the fish who are tired of feeling the weight of the world on their shoulders, they let themselves be dragged down by the undertow to a way of escaping, be it alcohol or drugs. It doesn't take any of their problems away, it just lets the fish be pickled enough that they don't have to think about things for a while. And for some, they find it so much easier to just stay down there and not even try anymore to swim hard enough to get back upstream into the main current of life again. Sad but true fact about us fishes. We will fight with all of ourselves for something, until we suddenly and sometimes inexplicably decide we are done, and at that point, we are quite done, and the consequences be damned.

• Bratmonkey,

Your post was, in a way, sadly humerous (perhaps because I can also relate to it). I wonder if it's water signs, in general. I think we stay with things far beyond what an air or earth sign would (not sure about fire). We tend to give things our all.... and wind up all used up. The "I've fallen, and I can't get up" seems to be very applicable to water signs (from what I have observed so far). Guess it's our lesson for this life time.