OK, he is SCORPIO, & I broke up with him after letting me down.... HELPme guys!?

• the story is very complicated, bottom line I haven't contacted him in about 8 months now

(& God knows how much struggle I've been through because of this, trying to get over him).

before breaking,he said more than once he's sorry, told me many times to start over & forget about what happened & he wants me to be by his side... etc

but I was that angry & hurt that I wanted to step back & call it over!

Now I can't take it anymore, these days I do nothing but thinking about him every second (& I mean every second) of my day...

I terribly miss him! He's a good person & I really want us to be friends... yes I love him deeply & all, but my priority now is NOT loosing the friend too! anything else could be considered later

Ladies & gents... do you think it's over for him by now?

in his birthday , how about an email saying happy birthday" ? I want it simple without putting him under any kind of pressure or misunderstanding

excuse the mess, I'm a mess my self

any advice or thought will be highly appreciated

Thanks in advance

• Hi! I'm sorry you're so sad... but... your story is not making sense... well, it does but... not overly much ..lol.. if what I just wrote made any sense...

How's this

1. Why (short & to the point, as you said it was very long) did you two break up?

2. Has HE tried to contact YOU over this past 8 months?

3. If he's a Scorpio then his b-day wont be for a couple of months... did you want to wait until his b-day?

4. What is your overall goal... what do you want?

Maybe if people know this it would be easier to give their 2 cents....

Oh, yes, and how did you two meet?

• Moonbeauty, thanks for ur time... I don't make sense to myself as well lol

well..

1. we met at work & known each other for almost 2 1/2yrs... started as friendship, but from the beginning the connection was incredible, but we never got physical as I believe relation should be either personal(intimate) or business, but both.. NEVER! I had a bad experience once

2. when I was about resigning work, a huge problem happened & he was involved, it was personal & had nothing to do with work.....

what frustrated & hurt me that he was not at my side, in fact it was complete opposite.. he listened to everyone but me, but when he found out the truth he felt sorry & apologized (& usually he never does) & he became even much sweeter (at this point ,obviously, he was not acting like a friend at all).

3. after that I had real problem trusting him again, it just got too messy... & eventually I stopped contacting him at all & he got the message.... no contact over the past 8months. I got busy doing other stuff, in the meantime I had soooooooooo many relapses, but managed not to call him

4. as a friend, the guy did me many favors & helped a lot while he didn't have to... recalling this makes me feel thankless & ungrateful, feels terrible!

that's why now I wish I can get the friend back

5. his bday on end of October.... it was just a desperate idea, I thought contacting him on his bday will be more suitable, idk .... any other ideas & thoughts are welcome.

do you think I should go for it & contact him?

• Awwww..... Swa, you sound so sad. I can relate... sadly ..lol..

😞

1. we met at work & known each other for almost 2 1/2yrs... started as friendship, but from the beginning the connection was incredible, but we never got physical as I believe relation should be either personal(intimate) or business, but both.. NEVER! I had a bad experience once

Yeah, good call. I did that once. Mixed friends with business with a guy. It was a BIG mess. I'd never do it again. Yuk! Messy!

2. when I was about resigning work, a huge problem happened & he was involved, it was personal & had nothing to do with work.....

Ok so you were about to quit and had a personal problem?

what frustrated & hurt me that he was not at my side, in fact it was complete opposite.. he listened to everyone but me, but when he found out the truth he felt sorry & apologized (& usually he never does) & he became even much sweeter (at this point ,obviously, he was not acting like a friend at all).

Because he realized his error.

3. after that I had real problem trusting him again,

well, without knowing the problem.... I dunno how to respond.

it just got too messy...

I believe you

& eventually I stopped contacting him at all & he got the message.... no contact over the past 8months. I got busy doing other stuff, in the meantime I had soooooooooo many relapses, but managed not to call him

why not drop him a line now?

4. as a friend, the guy did me many favors & helped a lot while he didn't have to... recalling this makes me feel thankless & ungrateful, feels terrible!

that's why now I wish I can get the friend back

well, I hope he does not think you'd want him back for his help... not that you would, but... he might think that. Men are funny that way.

5. his bday on end of October.... it was just a desperate idea, I thought contacting him on his bday will be more suitable, idk .... any other ideas & thoughts are welcome.

do you think I should go for it & contact him?

If all you want is a friendship back... then I would/you could wait til then.... BUT... you sound like you miss him kinda....

If it were me... and I missed him... and I like him... and wanted more... i'd drop a line...email.... text... something.

I'd either (a) feel him out or (b) be 100% honest about what happened.... only you know him so you probably know which approach is best.

Is that all you want? friendship?

• Hi swa123,

I can only give a few of my thoughts on how I would handle it, you see, if I got to the point where he was consuming my mind like you say, you are thinking of him every second, I would definitely contact him now, just a friendly mail asking if he was doing ok, and to hope he is well, I would also prepare myself for whatever outcome, but whatever it is, It would have to be done, you see I would not be able to put it behind me and move on if there was no chance of rekindling friendship or possible romance for the future!.... you deserve to have peace of mind!!, so I would contact now, if the outcome won't be what you wanted you can then concentrate on your healing of this, but it can't be done whilst you are hanging in limbo and maybe creating scenarios in your mind that don't exist!!....who knows, you might have a wonderful outcome!....just do it my friend, as I said before, you deserve peace of mind!!

I know we all think and do differently, but I hope this helped a little 🙂

wishing you much love and peace 🙂