Could anyone interpret dreams please?

• Hi everyone!

Recently I've been having very vivid and colorful dreams and was wondering what they mean - so if anyone is drawn to help me and give me their insights what these dreams mean to me, I'd greatly appreciate that!

I tried to look up the meaning of symbols , but I'm afraid I'm might be too subjective in my understanding, that's why I'm asking insights from others, who have more experience and insights.

So I'll describe my 3 dreams:

Dream no 1.:

I see myself and my middle sister (I have 2 sisters, myself the youngest) sitting on the bed in the room which belongs to the guy, over whom I've been brokenhearted over 2 years. It's not his home, but it is his room, in his country. My oldest sister's son is also around, to support me. And I'm waiting for this guy to show up.

The guy shows up, but he passes the room's open door (as if mistaken), but then comes back and goes in. He sees me and gets angry at me. I try to explain myself, say "I'm sorry" etc. Then his anger disappears, he holds my hands, hugs me and gives me a kiss. His eyes are sparkling and I can't understand if he's excited or it's just a mockery. He says smiling 'Don't worry I'll kiss you again'. And then we both start to clean up the mess which is in the room - put things back to their places, because the rooms seems to be messy.

Then I see a big decorated Christmas tree in the middle of the room - I see it's been here for a while, and it's all dried out, the thorns merely staying on branches, some falling down...

Then I get a phonecall from some people who want to deliver a package or order to my childhood home, but they say that the gates are not open enough for them to get in. Then I try to call my mom, so that she opens the gates, but can't find her number on my mobile.... and I woke up, not scared, but definitely surprised by the vividness of this dream.

Dream no 2:

I'll make this one shorter - I see myself in the restaurant, having a great time with some new people, I'm laughing and happy, flirting with some guy and jokingly fighting with him over my icecream (it was tasty, strawberry with some chocolate on top, lol) - woke up and realised I overslept.

and this is the most recent dream:

I see myself preparing for the New Year's celebration (btw, it's not the first time I dream of New Year's eve recently). I'm supposed to go out and I'm choosing which outfit to wear. I'm just going through lots of very beautiful colorful dresses, blouses and seems I can't pick one and just can't decide which one to wear.

So if anyone feels drawn to have a look at these dreams, I'll be more than happy and grateful.

Thank you! πŸ™‚

• HappyPeaceful, I think your subconcious is resolving things that have happened in your past in the first dream. Was the ex you spoke of in your first dream angry when the two of you broke up? And did (or did not, but I think did) your sisters help you through a difficult time? You wish things, if they had to end, had ended on better terms than they did with him. But at the same time, deep down you realize that the beauty your relationship once had is faded and in the past, symbolized by the shriveled Christmas tree. (This is also why you are cleaning the room--you are putting your past in its place). The people who are calling represent the new people (guys?) who wish to enter your life, but you are dwelling on your ex so they are unable to get in. You cannot reach your mom in the dream because only you can choose to move on ("open the gates") and allow new people (and happiness) into your life.

The second dream represents what will happen in your future when you let go of your ex and allow new people into your life. Eating ice cream symbolizes wanted to savor every moment of your current or near future life. You will find new love in the near future!

In the third dream, the "New Year" represents your new life. You will have choices to make about your future--but they will be mostly happy ones, like who to date. When you let go of the past, allow new people into your life, and make the most of opportunities that come your way, happiness is within your reach. I see good times ahead for you! Good luck, and best wishes!

• Here's what I got from Dreammoods for Dream #3:

To dream of the New Year, signifies prosperity, hope, new beginnings and an opportunity to make a fresh start. It also represents the start of some new project or a fresh outlook in life.οΏ½On a spiritual level, the New Year represents enlightenment or new found understanding.

To dream of a celebration, represents your achievement toward a higher level of growth. This may also be a self-congratulatory dream for the goals you have achieved and for the recognition you have gained. You may also be honoring some victory, success, or accomplishment. Alternatively, to dream of a celebration, symbolizes freedom and emotional release. Celebration dreams are common for those who anticipate an upcoming turning point or event in their waking life.

To dream that you are dressing up, suggests that you need to be more confident in your abilities and proud of your achievements.

To dream that you are having trouble getting dressed, indicates that someone is trying to cause you problems and give you stress in your waking life.

So do you feel that someone is interfering with an opportunity that you may have to make a fresh start? Or that perhaps you are sabotaging yourself from making the changes you want to make. Only you can determine the true meaning.

• Dear Junemoon26,

Thanks so much for your insights!

Yes, you're right, I wish things ended on better terms with that guy... I struggle in waking life to forget the past and him, I make the effort, it's getting better, but obviously not there yet. So what you say about this dream makes sense totally.

Eating ice-cream dream, yes, I'm so missing to have fun and being in happy relationship.

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement! I guess my sub-conscious is more optimistic than myself in waking life :))

Thanks again, Junemoon,

lots of love your way!

• Hey Littlelioness,

thanks a lot for looking into my dreams! your insights make me think and deep down I feel they totally make sense to me!

Especially, your point about sabotaging myself - I think I might be doing it πŸ™‚ I'm so disappointed with my ability to attract men that I want to move but have a hard time to believe it's realistic for me to meet someone.

Thank you again, I need to do some thinking!

with love,

L

• You're welcome, HappyPeaceful!

• HelloJunemoon26

Your sisters in the room with you mean that you are deeply connected to family and roots. The former boyfriend that you have questions about as to why he left you as I feel he did not explain himself very well. He did care about you but found you to attached to wanting a long lasting commitment. Cleaning up the mess in the room means that you are beginning to release him emotionally and the dried out Christmas tree means that the relationship between you and he is all dried up and time for you to move on, just as your wonderful second dream is telling you to do.

Keep this former love as a memory to help you move on in your life and know what you want now more than ever in the love/relationship area of your life.

• Dear Shuabby,

thanks a lot for your interpretations of my dreams! Well, your message about what cleaning up the room means that I'm releasing him emotionally is a very good news for me! I want to break free from memories about him and all that happened, really!

I've been wanting to move on for a really long time... so far I haven't been meeting any new men (all seem to be married/in relationships and I seem to be invisible, LOL), I wonder how this moving on will happen, but I really want to be in a loving relationship. So I really wish that the new guy hurries up and shows up in my life πŸ™‚

Thanks again, Shuabby, for your help and advice!

with love,

L

• Hey everyone πŸ™‚

Just wanted to share another recent dream which seems to be recurring and am grateful to everyone who would kindly explain and offer their insights what these recurring dreams may mean πŸ™‚

So here it goes: I had another 'New Year's eve' dream.I saw myself preparing for the New Year's party, at my childhood home (where I lived till 18 years old). Our house is full of people, my friends, etc. I know it's gonna be a crowded party and celebration.

So this was my dream - it's been already said that the New Year's is a symbol of new beginnings. Lots of friends - well, I might be compensating for lack of friends - well, I do have friends, but many of them recently moved to other town / country and are available mostly on phone or online.

as it is not the first 'New year's' dream, I wonder where is this 'new beginning'? Or I don't see it?

Ok, I'll stop here - I'm thankful to everyone who would like to have a look at my dream!

Thank you!

• ive had a dream quite sometimes now just wondering what it means>

i finding myself involved with my brother in law now i have no attraction to him what so ever, he was involved with my cousin in the past. ive been in a relationship with his brother for 5 yrs now and we have a child together?

why am i having these dreams?

• Carmen

have you been questioning your current boyfriend's behavior or trying to figure him out in some way?

What ever question you have been asking yourself about your boyfriend, you can look to your brother-in-law for the answer.

it could be that this brother in law is attracted to you, and you unconsciously are aware of it, even though you say you are not attracted to him.

watch out for yourself.. Sunny

• thanks sunny

my brother in law is sleezy and he puts it out there he has no remorse for what he does to women he will use them in anyway he can and hes not shy about it he lets it be known. now i do question my boyfriends behavior due to some things that hes done in the past but i would never think about asking my brother in law for advice on my boyfriend.

• Hi

thanks for y our quick answer. I need to rephrase something a bit. sorry I was not clear before.

correction>>>>>not go to your brother in law for advice LOL that is NOT what I meant.

what you should do is look to your brother in law as in being observant on your brother in law's behavior (deplorable) to what your question is on your BF. If you suspect, or even remotely so, your unconscious is pointing out the obvious. Yes, your BF is doing things that mimics your brother in law's behavior.

again, Look out for YOURSELF

hope I was clear .. Sunny

• THANKS AGAIN MS SUNNY

• Dear good people of this forum! πŸ™‚

I had another interesting dream and coming back to you for your insights about this dream πŸ™‚ I will greatly appreciate everyone's insights and interpretations on this one:

Last weekend I had a dream that I gave birth to a baby son πŸ™‚ and was having a conversation with someone in the dream, what is the day that the baby was born, and I looked up at calendar and saw that the day was the 3rd July.

I looked up at the dreammoods site about the meaning of a baby - new beginnings, smth new inside me, maybe. but somehow I don't know how to interpret the date in this dream - struggle to connect the symbols and the date.

Please, help me with this one! πŸ™‚

thank you everyone for their time and energy!

with love,

L

• the best medicine-forgive and forget instantly all hurts done by both parties to each other/misunderstandings.the older should lead an example to the young.

stop acting&dramas.go to him and love him, take care of him.stop neglecting him.NOW

yy

• Hey Yuyu78,

I've noticed you've been posting the same message on other threads, so I'm not sure if your post is in reply to my question about my dream.... Honestly, I don't understand what's going on πŸ™‚

maybe I missed something?

• Hey everyone! Could anyone help me with my last dream, please?

Thank you everyone for your time and energy πŸ™‚

with love,

L

• Hi HappyPeaceful,

I enjoy doing this & went to dreammoods for reference. I looked for date, July and calendar:

"To dream of a date, as in a particular, month, day and year, represents the passing of time and past events. The dream may also be a reminder of a special event, appointment or important date in your waking life. Also consider the significance of the numbers in the date."

Did you actually see a calendar or the numbers which you interpretted as July 3?

"To dream of the month of July, signifies hope, knowledge or productivity."

"To see a calendar in your dream, represents the passing of time and past events. The dream may also be a reminder of a special event, appointment or important date in your waking life. "

• Hi Littlelioness! It's great to see you here again πŸ™‚ and thank you so much for your insights!

well, in that dream I looked at the calendar to see what is the date. In dream I was wondering whether it's the 5th July (the birthday of the guy about whom I told in my first dream in the first post of this thread)? and then I see, no, it's not the 5th, it's the 3rd.

In waking life the 3rd July has no significance to me, except it's close to this guy's birthday.

I'm wondering how should I connect seeing that I'm having a baby son and this date? or maybe there's no connection and am just overanalyzing :)))