Virgo man and me help

• i have known this virgo man for 6 yrs and in that time i have always known that he was chasing me as he told me problem is he has a partner and children and i was married at the time now i am single and over the past 4 mths he has been on the scene just past 3 weeks we have got together he has been lovely and although i know it is wrong to be meeting him i cant help myself everytime he phones i have butterflies he says all the right things and now he is sayin that he dosent know what to do he thinks he is falling in love with me i have slept with him once but past 3 nights he has been to meet me and we miss each other when we are apart he has asked me to tell him what i want and what to do but its to early for me but he says he would leave his partner tomorrow if its what i want i just dont ant to hurt anyone but i cant help but want him i know he is wrong for cheating on his partner and he knows to but sayin he is beyond caring cause he cant stop thinking about me what should i do im a cancer women

• Break out of your little shell.Tell him how you feel.(:

But I still can't believe a Virgo man would do this..:

I,myself am in a relationship with a Virgo,and they are such loyal people.They care about their family,friends and loved ones.But family always comes first.I can't believe hes doing this to his wife and his kids.

Still,I don't have the right to judge.He might really,really be in love with you.

But do you honestly love him with all your heart?And tell him to think about his kids,he'd be ruining their future too.: