AUNT BUCK - CARD READINGS #4

• Hi everyone...due to everyone being so gracious about following the rules on my last 3 threads, I have decided to open a 4th thread for Tarot card readings. I am still new at this so I request that you limit yourself to ONE QUESTION. I WILL ACCEPT ANOTHER 15 PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD. Please assign your place in line when you ask your question so that everyone can keep track of where the list is at. ALSO, please check the thread and make sure that you haven't posted at the same time as someone else, if you have, please adjust your number accordingly. There is already 1 person in line at this thread. The next in line will be #2.

1. Pilot007

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING THE RULES. It really helps to keep me from being overwhelmed. Also, I have discovered that in order to read, I need to be in the right frame of mind. Please allow time in order to get your reading. I would rather take the time and feel confident that I have connected than rush thru something just to get it done and give you a reading that isn't what it could be!!

Love and blessings to all....

• Oh....I have individual readings to do before I start on this list. Please be patient. If the list fills up before you get a chance to get in line, you are always welcome to start your own thread with my name on it and I will get to it! :0) Thanks All!

• Ragbag #2

• Sorry AuntBuck. Temporary brain freeze here! lol

My bd is July 27,1959. Thanks so much!!

Beck

• May I have a reading please Aunt Buck? dob 5/4/84. Most happily abliged

love,

Squabull #3 😄

• Khemosabie #3 AuntBuck I would like a relationship reading. I have two guys that I think are

interested but dunno. One is a cancer the other is a taurus. My dob is 2/18/58/. Thank you for your kindness in offering to read.

Love and Light

• Khemosabie #4 AuntBuck I would like a relationship reading. I have two guys that I think are

interested but dunno. One is a cancer the other is a taurus. My dob is 2/18/58/. Thank you for your kindness in offering to read.

Love and Light

Post A Reply | Report Abuse

• Hey Auntie Buck,

I commented in your thread and you told me to start my own thread which I did, but didn't get a response to so have decided to post in here..(=/ ). Right now, everything is going wrong. I screwed up school badly, n have just broke up with somebody that meant the world to me, I just want to die =(

My DOB 3 september 1989

initials LG

Would like to know what does the future hold for me in terms of relationships and life in general really.

Thank you hun 😃

• Mintgirl....I will finish the individual readings before I come here to start. You will get your reading before the ones here. I have been busy the last couple days with other stuff. Hoping to get tuned in tonight to do the individual ones! 🙂

Mintgirl's spot it open everyone. She has her own thread!

Thanks!

• BR123#5

Hello Aunt Buck,

I am wondering about a romantic relationship and if you can shead any light on it for me. My dob is 6/24/62.

Thank you,

• Hello Aunt Buck

Songofsharon # 5

Can you please tell me what my future will be with a man who's DOB is10/27/59. Mine is 9/15/63. Thank You 🙂

• OOPs I'm # 6 now

• thank you for the offer,

#6. what does the future have in store for me as far as my love

DOB 1/26/1981

thank you

sweetoty

• oh i guess im #8 sorry

• #7 hehehe sorry

• #8 Hey Aunt Buck!

Thank you so much for the offer of a reading!!

My Question is.............................What does the future hold for me and Dave as a couple?

My DOB March 18, 1960 His July 7, 1973

Thank you!!!!!!!

Lildolphin07

• Hey Auntbuck I did find a spot!! I want to know what the future holds for me until by December 2010 and after Dec 2010... I guess mostly if I can still graduate within Dec 2010??

Thanks so much in advance...

• I'm #9!! NINE

when will the legal settlement occur?

12/23/79

Thanks

Hello Auntbuck ,

This is a nice offer.

I would like a reading on my chnages in near future, DOB 09/21/1959

Thank you 🙂