Captain can you do a reading for me please?

• Well all my troubles started in April, first my car then my relationship started going the hill which is still unstable. Issues at work and fortunately, I got a job offer supposed to start on August 9th. Now I have bn at my current job for the last five years. I need a career change and my finances are going down the hill. Can barely meet all my bills well, their other issues that I will not mention here. Do you see my future including financial stability brightening up? Is my relationship going to survive? He's a 9/9/80 and am 11/11/1979. Thank you...

• I have already discussed your relationship in the Compatibility thread. it's up to you to decide if you can weather it.

I don't understand - you mention a new job offer starting in August but then you say you want a career change. Are you changing jobs or not?

• Thank you Captain. Actually I am changing jobs. Moving from Hospitality to Retail Sales. Do you see me growing? About my relationship I decided to let him go. I love him to death but his silence is not helping. I have reached out and am not getting any response. While, he says he's trying to deal with some issues, I don't know how true that is. His silence is killing me and as much as I want to save this I just can't do it anymore. The question here is; do you see me dating again any time soon? Do you see him getting out of this depression and us getting back together? Thank you for your time.

• Yes, you will definitely grow and change in your new job.

If you have decided to let your relationship go, why then do you want to know if you will get back together again? You mean, you hope your withdrawal will stimulate your partner to miss you and want you back. I think it will send him into a depression and withdrawal but not necessarily any action. And you won't be dating anyone else until you let go of the present partner.

• Thank you Captain you are really an amazing person! I am happy that there is a change for me ahead. As for the relationship, I would like us to be friends. Maybe I felt like after he's over his depression he would reach out. Oh well at this point I need to work on letting go and be his friend if he decides to open up. I truly sympathize with him but I can't help when all am getting is silence. Again thank you so much and I will let you know of any changes.

• Hey Captain!! I come back for direction and help...I started new job and am loving the challenge. I hope to grow.

I broke the silence between my partner and I didn't hear anything back. I dream with him and I hope we can work things out. The sad part is that he ignores me and I don't know what to do. I am trying to move on but it's hard. What should I do?

• No, you are not trying to move on if you keep thinking about your ex and trying to contact him. If you really wanted to start over, you would get involved in activities where you could meet new people and have new experiences. What you are doing is waiting for your ex to come round. How long are you going to put your life on hold for him?

• Well makes a lot of sense. I thought about it and I agree with you. Thanks for responding.