AuntBuck...Readings Please? (Thread #4)

• Dear Aunt Buck,

Hi Aunt Buck...& here is your new thread as you asked for:0)

Thank you for the offer...I know you are busy & whenever you have a chance

my DOB 5/8/68

& I would love a LOVE reading please :0)

THANK YOU!:0)

• Got it!!! :0) Need to take care of business....deliveries today but I'll try and get to it soon!

• Oh!! is This a new thread?? Then I guess I am #2??

• My D.O.B. is April 21,1973

dI would like for you to look at Job opportunities and if you see anything as far as a renewal in frienship with my friend who is June 30,1950.

Thanks In Advance 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• OK....I will start the official new thread....#4 and add Pilot at #1. It will be a day or two before I get to it.

Pilot.... Please go find the Abundance Thread. I didn't see you post anything on it for a while....you might be a little surprised. Come back here and let me know what you think!

Thanks NotShy, appreciate it!

• Oh, okay Auntie Buck, I will take a look at The Abundance thread 🙂

Thanks for placing me at #1 on your 4th Reading thread. I really appreciate it!

• I haven't forgotten about you! I just had a really tough week last week and had to take a break. I plan on getting into doing these tomorrow after my chakra clearing! Thanks for being patient.

• AB, I know you have been there for me before but I could sure use an updated outlook. April 24, 1962 9:38am Wilmington, Delaware What lies ahead is a mystery, what lies behind is history, I am trying to live in the moment and be present today. Can you give me some idea what lies ahead? I could use the guidance in getting there. Thank you in advance.

• lilmisbullsnap, if I stepped on your toes in jumping in for a reading, my apologies. Hope you hear all you are hoping for and then some.

• Dear Auntbuck,

I think im #3? Thankyou for the offer to do a reading ,i was wondering what you see instore for me regarding my relationship in near future

my dob is 27-4-69 his 12-11-70 . Thankyou many blessings Lilac