Parazite aka BOLONKA aka JOINUS _ EVERY1 SPEAK UR MIND TO THIS SPAMARTIST

• SIMPLY SET PARAZITE AKA BOLONKA AKA JOINUS

NO ONE HERE WANTS TO SEE BE VISIT OR SEE YA SITE OR UR SERVICES

YOU´RE IN VIOLATION OF MANY REGS N RULES SET BY TAROT DOT COM TERMS OF SERVICE. NONE HERE LIKES UR SPAMMING THEIR THREADS OR TOPICS AND URE PLAIN RUDE AND NASTY. TIME N TIME AGAIN WE HAVE TOLD U THIS N YET U RE TOO STUPID OR TOO BLIND TO GET IT. URE A MORON , U AINT THE SHARPEST TACK IN THE SHED.

UR SERVICE SUCK AND U AS PERSON SUCK AS WELL.

HOW COME U CONSTANTLY HAS TO RUIN PEOPLES GOOD MOODS WITH YA BULLSHIT?

ARE U SO SLOW N DAFT U DONT GET THAT OUT THERE ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB IS FREE ADVERTISINGS N WEBSITES FOR U TOO BULLSHIT? WHY U HAVE TO RUIN THIS ONE U SAP?

AGAIN U DAFT SLOW SAP MORON U ARE NOT WANTED HERE. NO ONE LIKES U ONE ASS BIT, TO TAKE YA BULLSHIT N CRAP N FUCK OFF.

admin if u see this i hope i wont get in trouble but this is needed bc hell u more or less allow this moron back to ruin it for the whole. mayb we need stronger tougher sign up ban rules n software such as once banned thats it, no matter new ip addy or email addy. one strike done.

• Nice one CWB :O) im sure Admin will understand as we are fed up of all the spamming on the threads, i hope they look into it soon, as its not fair for the readers on the forum that take up a lot of there time to read for us, and its not fair on the rest of us as well. Hope they sort it soon,

Bee X