RISING PHOENIX :)

• Well my caps worked, but my spelling didn't ha ha, i was so excited about our amethysts i forgot my brain...lol

• They are beautiful shatz, it feels like you could just walk inside some of the clearer ones...Oooo what a lovely feeling that would be!!.....Ive heard it said to meditate visualising your sitting inside a crystal pyramid, they say the pyramid has a very powerful energy....:)

• WOW! CRYSTALS! TURTLE MEDICINE! EARTH ENERGY!!! LOVE!

Thanks for SHARING all that--all of you! All of it!

Bee--you rock & you're really awakening!

Your attraction to crystals tells me that Earth energy is a present part of your path of Self-Discovery & Exploration--& lookie here--here are the Sisters & Teachers & Guides to help you explore your crystals--& you ALREADY HAVE THEM! Remember the Nike motto: Don't TRY--JUST DO IT! And spend some time focussing on connecting with Turtle 🙂 I've asked my Turtle Guardian to send you some lil Turtles to help you along your way!

Your dreams will become less frightening as you accept them as messages & lessons for your to understand & explore & learn to understand your own creative imagery.

This is for EVEYONE:

One trick I was taught young--when I had dreams that scared me--that really opened vistas & knowledge for me about dreams: we often think it is "us"--the person we are now--who is dreaming or "in the dream." Is it?

When you are dreaming--take a look down at yourself--your body--what you look like, what you are wearing. You may find you're not Bee at all! And then you will understand the dream much better. To give you an example of this--I used to dream (as a small child) of violent focused chase of small prey through a jungle--then tearing into small animals with my teeth & eating them raw! That terrified me--I LOVE animals & often found hurt small wild ones & tended them back to health & freedom!!! Until I was told to look at my self in the dream--& I did. I wasn't a little girl--I was a PANTHER!

WELL! Now it all made sense--& I knew I had to get to know my Panther Guardian & my Panther Self! Another example was a recurring dream I had of a village burning--pillaging--horror--fear--& then being attacked...terrifying & disturbing! I had this dream over & over--& each time woke up in a cold sweat & shaking & panting. Then one night I remembered to look at myself--& found I wasn't the ME I was in this life--but was wearing clothing from another place..another time..& it was a past-life memory bubbling up to remind me of things I'd experienced & things I had to learn & do in this one! I chose to do a past-life regresssion with the guide who came when I needed him--who safely took me through the experience & I learned what I had to learn with his support!

This LOOKING at your SELF is a good thing to do--not only in DREAMS but in VISUALIZATIONS (and in LIFE) as well!

And now I say to all 3 of you (3 the # of CREATIVITY & the TRINE!) Bee, Sheila, Denise:

I am very grateful for the LOVE & support & sharing here. No apologies or offense at "speaking for me" on me not offering readings & responding to our Beloved Nut CWB because I know how much she gives & how we're often cloaked by our own "personal" to not have the clarity we can have for others for ourselves.

I was thinking "OH I WANT to help Bee--but I'm so tired & overloaded right now--& I have to be in a RECEIVING mode big time right now! But how to communicate it so she GETS THAT???"

And YOU did it perfectly! I am grateful!

Bee--you are on a real beginning of a beautiful journey & I'm honored & grateful you are sharing it with me--with US. If you haven't already--go to your Creativity Forum, I've posted there!

(I posted a raw video of ME!)

FYI--& I'll share this on the Abundance Forum more--talk about being BLESSED--the fire you all saw pix of? The south end of that fire--under the power lines that feed all of SoCal so our county FD was ON IT--was about 1/2 to 3/4 of a mile North of my house! It went North and burned 14,000 acres! No deep sleep that night for me--the winds can change & I kept waking up & checking--ready to evacuate if need be!

I've always had a kind of "opposite" experience from others--loved in the movie Little Big Man when his childhood friend became that "living opposite guy" who did everything--talking & even riding his horse--opposite as part of HIS journey--like saying "Good night" when it was "Good morning" or I hate you" when he meant "I love you!" So now that a big part of everyone's journey is to be less about "Me" & learn to be more about "We"--MY lesson is to be more about "ME"--having always been more about "We!"

FYI--& I'll share this on the Abundance Forum more--talk about being BLESSED--the fire you all saw pix of? The south end of that fire--under the power lines that feed all of SoCal so our county FD was ON IT--was about 1/2 to 3/4 of a mile North of my house! It went North and burned 14,000 acres! No deep sleep that night for me--the winds can change & I kept waking up & checking--ready to evacuate if need be!

I will always share--& Bee--I will share my feelings & knowings with you as we go along--so you will be getting readings from me. I just won't be offering any as I know how it is to be innundated--& Turtle came--HealingWays--thank you for saying "HEY LOOK RIVER!!!" to remind me.

My house in in process of sale. I feel Abundance coming & really need to focus on ACCEPTING & RECEIVING it--because not only do I have a 3800 sq ft house & studio to pack all by my SELF--I have no clue yet where I'll be moving to & am awaiting Abundance & Prosperity to arrive so I can put it to the security deposit, first & last month's rent & moving expenses!

I am here in this world now to Inspire & Empower others so I am grateful you have all communicated to me that even during my own tests & trials--I am succeeding! I am GRATEFUL. Be BLESSED & BLESSED BE!

LOVE LOVE LOVE & LIGHT

• Thats Interesting about the dream thing RisingPhoenix, i might try that if i can :O)

Its okay about the reading thing, Its always good to ask 🙂

Iv read your reply on My thread RisingPhoenix thankyou it was good. and i liked your video.

your dreams seem almost as scary as mine LOL ah well i guess i have a lot of information i can put it to use now.

Thankyou again RisingPhoenix.

Bee X

• WELL-COME Little Sister:-)

• Thankyou RisingPhoenix, Left a story for you too read on my thread, hope you like it so far! 🙂

Bee x

• OK...I am butting in here...you have inspired me to post a picture of the crystals that I have by my bedside. Shatz and Z....on those cards under the Amethyst Pyramid and the Citrine crystal are your names. Those are the cards that I hold every night and send my distance reiki healing to. I have included the Fab 5 as part of my nightly healings. I hold 2 of the Rose Quartz crystals to get myself centered. Since I have been doing this....those two crystals send all sorts of wonderful energy to me up my arms and into my legs and make me feel so wonderful. I have a clear quartz point, peacock ore, labradorite (my newest acquistion...which I was looking for something like this specifically and it showed up for me when I least expected it!), citrine, celestite, Fluorite/amethyst wand. Inside the drawer I have more crystals that I keep in a silk bag. I got started on crystals years ago, they have called to me and I have some near me always. I sleep very good at night. :0)

Anyway, wanted to share....hope you don't mind!

• OK...trying this again...

• I am usually pretty good at this....geez....it's early...(for me...) trying again.

• Awe AuntBuck, thank you, and thanks for showing your pic. I think i'm going to take mine back into my room, but i have it in a crystal bowl, my SO is an artist and he set it up so we can put all our treasures in it, from our journey's on the beach and in the forest, i have never heard him speak so spiritual to me that night, it was so beautiful . Me thinks i'm rubbing off on my Sag man for the moment anyways hahaha.

Hugs Sheila

• Awsame AuntBuck there like the lot Iv got, im still on going collecting them and using them for my benifit, its good and i even have Some neckless ones so that i can wear them and use them all the time 🙂 they do help me sometimes.

Bee x