Any help would be lovely.....

• I'm new to this but it has always intruiged me.

This year has been so up and down for me, mainly downs. I've got to the point where I just feel so lost about everything. Like a domino effect, where one part of my life was torn apart, everything else seemed to crumble around me too.

I was hoping someone could do a reading for me and hopefully point me in the right direction so I can finally move onto pastures new. I would appreciate it so much.

• pinkinterlude.

I was hoping someone could do a reading for me and hopefully point me in the right direction so I can finally move onto pastures new: you cannot shirk responsibility, at least, you think so. Rain fortune upon those in need, then move on with no thought of the good you do. The issue must be raised before an impartial authority. Be sincere and earnest, despite the danger. Do not try to force the outcome, but seek support where needed. Set a clear goal. Your iron will must come to the forefront now. It will take great personal determination to resolve the situation in question. Your adversary would love to force you into an angry display. That would legitimize his opposition to you. Such a berserker rage would drag you down to his level. You must resolutely take a public stand against what he represents, but refuse to engage him. Without compromise, show others the way to higher ground.

Millions of new things happen

all around, but at the very center of the cyclone

nothing has happened. And I'm talking about the center

of the cyclone. It is absolutely silent, absolutely

still, no movement, no sound; but a tremendous ecstasy

and a tremendous benediction. And it is inside of yourself.