A Brief Message from gwalchmai60

• Dear Gentlefolk,

It has now been some weeks that I have part of this wonderful Forum and I'm very humbled and grateful for the welcome I have received from many of you.

I wasn't sure what my intention was in joining this Forum, but have much more clarity now, and believe that I can best be used as a sort of "commentator" rather than a "reader".

There are so many able bodied, talented readers here it's almost overwhelming. And just as many hurting, depressed, angry, confused and lonely people who need their help.

When I skim the topics each morning, I look for the questions that no one has or will answer and those are the ones I gravitate towards because they usually indicate someone who really needs some guidance. And, as we all know, there are no "stupid" questions.

So with that in mind, I would politely ask that no one further ask me for a reading. I simply don't have the time, energy or inclination right now, and, as stated above, don't believe that reading is the best way I can give back to this group.

Nonetheless, my participation will remain strong and I will not hesitate to jump in where I feel led to.

Please feel free to solicit my commentary on your readings or whatever else is on your mind.

As a certified Life Coach with two Masters degrees from Berkeley (Theology and Pastoral Ministry), I feel uniquely suited to offer guidance and suggestions and perspectives and angles of vision that may not have occurred to a person as yet.

Each of us has the ability to feel God within us. Once we feel that, we can see God in others.

I believe that each of us has the answers to all our questions within us. The oracle of the Tarot helps uncover those things which, for whatever reason, we're as yet unable to perceive.

A spread is a portrait or a mirror if you will and the reader is simply helping the querent see his/her reflection more clearly.

Ultimately the day will come (and probably in the not too distant future) when we, that is, humankind, will no longer need oracles, for we will be able to perceive our "Truth" without the aid of images and symbols. We will just naturally live out the Archetypes.

However, until then, let us unite around a common cause, that being to care, nurture, love, and sometimes gently admonish one another.

In the spiritual life, one is ALWAYS at the beginning.

I have been working with and researching the cards for almost 20 years with the help of my Teacher and Mentor, Susan Levitt, the SF Bay Area's most respected and popular Tarotist and Astrologer, so my bona fides are pretty good.

I mention this not to brag, but to let all of you know that not only are my intentions transparent, but that I've also put a couple of teaspoonfuls of dirt into the dump truck.

I have also been asked a number of times to be a Presenter at the San Fran Bay Area Tarot Symposium addressing the issue of Christianity and the Tarot. I'm still working on putting my presentation together, but am excited about my research and where this project is taking me.

All that being said, I welcome the opportunity to be of service to this group in whatever way I am best suited and welcome your comments, questions and concerns.

May the peace that passes all understanding be with each of you today and always.

Yours sincerely.

• Good Morning Gavin 🙂

• Gwalchmai60

Well said. I find your background very interesting and often wonder what brings individuals to the Tarot.com forums. I think it would be nice to learn more about the people who post daily on the forums .

I am very conflicted regarding the Tarot and Christianity. As a child, the church that I attended taught that psychics were evil and that using the Tarot or any method of “fortune telling” was wrong. My personal believe is that the tarot is not evil but the person reading them can use them for such. I used to read cards but felt guilty for doing so and I might add I don’t think I was very good at interpreting them. I would be very interested in reading your work if it is published. Sending blessings and warm wishes your way.

Luvslife

• May the peace that passes all understanding be with each of you today and always.

Beautifully said, Gavin, (gwalchmai60) 🙂

Hugs,Peace,light,healing,love and blessings to you

Sheila

• I'd like to thank you for your kindness recently when I posted a request.

• Dear Qwaichmai60,

I to would like to thank you so much for your kindness when you helped me out as well with reversed cards . Many blessing 2u Lilac

• Sorry for spelling your name wrong

• With utmost respect for you I wish you many blessings in all your exciting endeavours my friend, you truly are one of the most beautiful of souls I have had the privilege to talk to on here, and I want to thank you again for the words of wisdom you gave to me, it helped so much 🙂

much love, joy and peace to you gwalchmai60

• This post is deleted!

• Just a bump for you "G" you seem to need it hehehe

I hope all is well.

Peace,Light,Love and happiness being sent your way

Namaste

Sheila

AKA

Shatz