Appreciate a Reading please, HansWolfgang. Thanks!

• Dated a Cancer guy last year for approximately 6 to 7 months. He had a new gal after me and they are off now. I'm doing my best to see him as a friend. I don't deny that I may still have feelings for him. Please kindly advise what may be the possible development for us. Will we just remain as friends or we will have a chance to develop the relationship?

My DOB is 09 March 1980 and his is 04 July 1980.

Thank you.

• dilphinus,

Please kindly advise what may be the possible development for us: He could dominate you with his emotions as your father did.

Will we just remain as friends or we will have a chance to develop the relationship? Neither nor.

My DOB is 09 March 1980: You have probably a life-long conflict between your material, worldly urges and your deep, past-life spiritual heritage. This suggests trials in the realm of relationships. Your mission is to find the inner peace that comes through a life of service and dedication to higher principles. As your karma from previous births is discharged, you come to realize this and learn to follow the unwritten law of spiritual truth. In many ways you have put yourself upon the cross. Whenever you deviate from the law, or disregard your spiritual nature you seem to be unjustly punished. If you are mostly material-minded you will seem to have one problem after another. However, whenever you do follow the law, you are protected, finding the inner peace you seek through awareness of your wealth of spirit.

Ego believes: I am the master, all existence is my

slave. The taoist says: All existence is my master, I

am the disciple. And this is the authentic yoga headstand

-- not literally standing on one's head: you must let

the ego touch the ground, because the ego is the actual

head. Therefore it is the taoist who

practices the real headstand. He turns upside down.

• Will we just remain as friends or we will have a chance to develop the relationship? Neither nor.

Does that mean we won't be friends and not talking to each other at all?

I seem to really like this guy a lot.

• dilphinus,

Does that mean we won't be friends and not talking to each other at all? Yes.

You are different, but your difference need not be inimical, your difference need not be a conflict. The conflict arises only because you are not ready to accept differences. Then you try to find similarities. Either you must have similarities or you will have conflict. Either you must speak the same thing or you must be enemies. You have only two alternatives – and both are wrong. They belong to one attitude. Why should you not be different? – altogether different, meeting nowhere? What is the need of conflict? Really, different notes create a beautiful harmony. Then there is a deeper meeting – no meeting in the notes, but in what the notes create; in the harmony there is a meeting.