Cancer man, and he is confusing

• Ugh, hmm i don't know what's wrong with me or going on. Do i need a shrink to give me meds or something? Geez! If supposedly this cancer man doesn't feel the same way for me, why the hell is been almost a month a half now and my heart still beats for him and i get all these weird feelings/sensations. Then some days like yesterday i think im over him but then something happens and makes me wonder. I'm starting to think that maybe it was a bad idea that we became facebook friends again. Maybe i should've kept him removed like i did for the past month 😞 Although i already put a block not to receive any notifications of what he's doing because that's what messed me up the other day. I was fine until it told me how he change a picture and showed him. Grrr. And then i was hanging out with a friend the other night. She was with me the night i met him and i haven't seen her in a while. While catching up, she asked me about that guy that was talking to me that night and i told her how we ended up dating but broken up now. Her reaction was "Omg, you actually dated that guy? He seemed kinda of nerdy. I can't picture a girl like you with a guy like him". And when i look back? Yes..what the hell was i thinking? I know i can do and have done in the past so much better, yet somehow my heart ended up stuck with the nerdy guy who tries to be as he used to say a "badass". Please. Give me a break! Ugh. Please help me out WaterMan79. How can i get rid of this "cancer disease" out of my heart? Bet he's just wondering around there who knows doing what while here i am being so stupid!

• Awwe Sagi baby...

I'm sorry to hear this about your cancer man... though i totally disagree .. yikes....CANCER DISEASE.

You're not him, nor is he you, we are each unique to our birth sign,

We vibrate love energy, we put out to the universe our energies.... what we put out whether good or not... will come back to us with that same energy we put out there.. !!! eventually all of humanity will understand the laws of the universe.. and attract goodness and love energy..

Esther Hicks always says -- LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE ... when two people get along,they understand each other, and read each other's thoughts....pure love behaves this way... NICE HUH

I send pink healing light, & soon you will meet your true love soul mate

may your angels watch & guide you...!!!

peace love and light

mille

xoxo

Mille

• to Sagi,

I feel you, just on another level. You have to leave this guy. My knowledge is simple, only sometimes complicated. I don't know your age , but I get a picture from the way you communicate. If your problems are this far gone, it's best to cut ties. Start over, because at the end it's not even worth to continue on. I can compare to this guy on another level because we have the same birthdays, and I was with a Sag for along time. We're in a time period of much change, even within the Universe. Cancer will adapt , but know that his mind is on change , of some sort. It could be you, it could be anything. He may never tell you that, unless u ask him and still may bypass giving you an answer. Move on . His heart will be broken anyway and he'll wonder what he had, was a good thing. You need to do what is right for you, and you know it.

• PP>>still here... sending the letter tomorrow...nervous as hell...wish me luck. Ive never done this before... Ive told myself that this is closure for me. Im not expecting a response. I probably wont get one...

AND... Im sorry... I have not been able to buy u a cup of coffee lately...I have been working twelve hour days....SO let me get this off my plate... hope you are doing well....any drama?

AND to every one else...thoughts... How is everybody?

• Hey every1,

How are you ? Is the heat effecting you there ? we're literally sweltering in the bowels of hell here...!! with no relief end in sight, though we had a lovely heavy down pour... drenching everything, flooding areas of our property.... !!! when does it ever just rain normally... ????

other than dealing with this unbearible hot humid heat, I See my life, like a poetry in motion, (L)(L)(L)

yes,regardless of what is happening around me, I have let go of worry - concern-

• my love - compassion -remains -

And The Bull **** that i read see and hear- i sweep away like crumbs and dust- that matter nothing to me....I'm allowing our Universe to do what it needs to do...to make it's move on what needs to change- !!!!!

peace love and light xoxoxoxox

mille

xoxoxo

• UPDATE: So i've been working on just forgetting about cancer man and ignore any sudden feelings that may arise for him. However, earlier today i updated my status about being excited to go to a concert tomorrow (the same one that cancer man was suppose to go) and within 15 mins he called me but i didn't picked up and of course he didn't leave a voicemail either. So about 3.5 hrs later i called back and we talked for a bit. First time we talked since the breakup back on 6/8. We had a good/nice conversation for about 15 mins or so. Just catching up how each other was doing, he was telling me how he can't go to the concert tomorrow and is mad about that bc he thought he was flying out for his trip on Wed, but instead discovered that he's flying tomorrow morning. So he bought a tix for nothing, etc. But after catching up and what not, he said that he called me earlier because he was driving back from home from a weekend trip with friends and had about 4 hrs or so that we could talk. He wanted to talk about the letter i sent him (for his bday how i sent a card & ltr just letting everything out that i couldn't before when i couldn't open up. Towards the end of the letter i mentioned how although it would be nice to know his feedback and the answer to my questions/wondering, that i knew that probably those will never be answered). Well when i called him back he said that he was busy packing/taking care of stuff before heading out tomorrow early in the morning and didn't really have 4 hrs to talk like he did before but that just because of the type of guy that he is, he did want to answer any questions that i may have and/or the ones from the letter. But instead he wants to talk in about a week or so when he comes back from his trip. So we'll see. I'm going to still keep my mind that we're done since we are and take it for exactly what he said: he just wants to answer my questions, since i don't know else it could be besides that really. The only downside of this is that... although i can understand if he wanted to take some time to think after reading the letter, (and he said that he was in shock when he got it) - the whole waiting 2 wks after he got it to call me and talk about it. And now he wants to delay it for another week. If things are completely done with us, why not just talk about it now, close that chapter and bye bye to that story. Why keep delaying? Ugh! Who knows. I'm still going to keep no contact with him. If he wants to contact me, sure but i won't initiate anything that way at all. Don't really know what else to do in this case.

• SAGIBABY!!!!!!

He is interested, you MUST do the right things now! How can we talk???!!!

This is good!! remember what I told you in the other thread, COMMUNICATION is key. Let him talk.

I also wrote recently that your letter was open and love. your letter showered him with love.

Please don't play games. speak from your heart. feeling messages. I feel sad, i miss you, I feel that I want you in my life.... when you speak from your heart with your feelings about you, he will feel safe to open up.......PLEASE READ RORI RAYE.

How can we contact one another??? only on this froum??? I am new to this

• take things SLOW, yes, don;t assume or think anything...no expectations, difficult I know....but the fact is he wants to talk again!!! and this is a good sign....and hopefully you'll eachother again...(make sure you look GREAT!..you're a SAG of course you will) Don't be aggressive, don't initiate anything, let him be the man...Rori raye says to put one foot behind the other and lean your shoulders back slightly, it opens your heart and makes you the female receiving (not pushing forward towards him as the male stance does)...

Also, don't give him anything! even if it is freebie, let him give to you, gifts, attention, love, let the man in him do the work...don;t fill up all the space with words, allow lulls, just be present and if it is right,m the man in him will do all the work...again, Rori raye...she has been helping me tremendously.

and tell yourself "He is lucky to have me in his life".

and yes, DO NOT CALL HIM! good idea.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• And of course, everything I write is only a suggestion.....I believe You are the one to make up your own mind and choose your own path....You are the only one who can live for you and make your own actions and seek the love your choose to seek...You are the one who will make your own decisions for what is right for you....Others can only suggest and try to give you advice that you ask fro, but remember it is advice from others NOT from your own heart...My suggestion is to Always follow your own heart and head...

God Bless You!

• Mille fiore, what you wrote is beautiful thank you for sharing your love and light with us.

• HI EVERYONE...

HI KMUSE --HI SAGIBABY...

I HAVE READ YOUR POSTS... I AGREE TO YOUR POSTS KMUSE..

THIS CANCER MAN, WANTS TO CONTINUE THE RELATIONSHIP, BUT IS GIVING SAGI MIXED CONFUSING MESSSAGES MAYBE HE NEEDS TO WAIT AND WAIT... OKAY BUT I HOPE NOT FOREVER, SAGI IS ALREADY BEEN SO PATIENT AND UNDERSTANDING....

WHAT ELSE CAN BE SAID,WITHOUT CAUSING MORE CONFUSION OR DISMAY,

I WOULD LET THE ANGELS AND UNIVERSE DECIDE.. BUT THAT IS ME... FOR ME THEY ANSWER AND ARE NEVER WRONG... LOL NO JOKE.. 🙂

OTHER'S HAVE RTHEIR METHODS FIR WHAT WORKS FOR THEM... RIGHT !!!!

SO WE SHALL SEE, NEXT FEW WEEKS WHAT HAPPENS,

EITHER WAY, SAGI WHAT EVER THE NEWS, WHAT EVER THE OUTCOME, MAKE YOUR DECISION AND CHOOSE IT RIGHT..

((HUGS )))

MILLE

XOXO PEACE AND LOVE

• Hello Ladies,

Thank you so much to both of you Kmuse and MilleFeori for your insight and wonderful suggestions while going through this confusing period. LOL. (Oh, and of course you too WaterMan79). I really haven't update recently since he's still in his trip and should be flying back i think tomorrow or monday, therefore we still haven't talk. However, i have been good still at the whole do not contact him part 🙂 We'll see what happens when he comes back and whenever he decides to have that talk that "HE" suggested. I have a feeling that most likely our talk is going to be over the phone and not so much in person. I thought about suggesting to him whenever we talk that maybe we could meet in person instead to have this chat, but i don't want to be "aggressive" or initiate anything. So instead i'll just let it be up in the air and let him approach me in his own ways and just go with the flow. Kmuse - how have you been? Any updates on your part? Starting to feel better? I can log on often here, so if you want you can just keep replying to my other post (Extremely....) if you want to go back & forth continuously 🙂 Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

• I have been dating my cancer for almost 2years. I have suspected lying and cheating but up til now had no proof. One day my younger cousins called and said he was on the lake in the boat with another woman and her kids and that her kids said that was their moms boyfriend. Now mind you he had told me he was going to be spending the day with his kids. My cousins texted me a pic I called him he said yes he was there with his aunt and that his kids were there.....some of his story sounded fishy but I told my cousins dont worry it's his aunt yeah I believe him...however as we were talking and I was asking more and more questions it came down to him yelling "jesus she's just a friend" I didnt know there was a problem with that, I said you obviously knew there was a problem or else you wouldnt have gone to so much trouble to lie.

Now in my experience if you are lying about your friends of the opposite sex that means either something has gone on, is going on or could possibly begin to go on.

I find it very hard to trust anything else he says, I have also caught him in a couple more lies lately.

Any Thoughts? Anyone Please.. All comments welcome

• FOR TIMZSGIRL,

Hi there, I think you already have the answers - what more prrof do you need, are the kids older or younger, a young child would not lie unless he/ she was being told to lie..

a lie whether white or not, is still a lie, WORSE yet if he's been lying and using theI WAS with my Aunt Alibi, tells me, he is definitely doing the naughty naughty....

Did you call his Aunt - !! What did she say ?