Cancer man, and he is confusing

• hi flowyair! i'm sorry, but i'm quite devastated today and i won't have the emotional strenght to answer your comment now. probably tomorrow. i just kind of broke up with him. told him, i can't go on like this, cause i feel too much for being able to cope with this situation. so i expect endless silence and a heartbreak on my part, but i guess it is better this way. i'm gonna be back at you tomorrow. 🙂

• Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better. One never knows what reaction we'll get when we reveal our feelings and put ourselves out there. It leaves us vulnerable. At least you got it off your chest, and that has to be healthy for you. I'm curious what was his first reaction to hearing this? What were the conditions leading to the point you delivered this news to him?

We'll I'm here for you and many others are as well

that are getting our heartstrings pulled out of proportion too at someone else's disposal.

• flowyair: still just coming back to answer your short comment. (sorry)

i already got a reaction, took half an hour for him to respond. he says he is really sorry, he didnt intend for any of this... is he sick in his head??? i mean dont tell me he didnt see what he is doing... and then he told he is willing to meet me whenever i want/can.... no idea whether i want to give him the chance of meeting at all... im gonna think about it... if i only knew that he offers to meet cause he is really sorry and wants to make things right or just a game playing again... i'll see what i do. right now i have to cool down. and he puts at the end: "have a good night and take it easy" how the f-uck should/could i take it easy??? honestly... freaks me out...

• Hi Katie,

well good you got a reaction, and he seems willing to talk about things. Just be firm and don't accept game playing from him when you do meet. I do think you should atleast meet though otherwise things may distance even further as it seems he is atleast coming out if his shell to meet. DO try to get your thoughts together first though. Take a long relaxing bath, workout,write- whatever it is that calms you. This way when you meet you won't be running entirely on emotions. Please keep me informed.

I seen " him" again today well when I was running out of my house he was pulling in. Then I pulled out of my driveway - he was already out of his car headed in the opposite direction to his house, but as I passed him in my car he turned around to look. My heart beat do fast I'm not sure if he looked directly at me or not. I'm not sure he turned around on purpose either knowing it was me, but what does it matter anyway he hasn't contacted me.

• FlowyAir>Hi Katie,

well good you got a reaction, and he seems willing to talk about things. Just be firm and don't accept game playing from him when you do meet. I do think you should atleast meet though otherwise things may distance even further as it seems he is atleast coming out if his shell to meet. DO try to get your thoughts together first though. Take a long relaxing bath, workout,write- whatever it is that calms you. This way when you meet you won't be running entirely on emotions. Please keep me informed.

Katie>i'm not sure whether it is good that i got a reaction. i was half hoping i wouldnt, then i could have spared the drama and all and just put the thing behind me. and i'm not even sure i want to meet him.

oh flowyair, i just dont know what to do. i havent answered his mail yesterday, and still not today... cause im not sure im emotionally ready to meet him. he hurt me so much and dont know, feel very vulnerable. you know im tired of being understanding and careful about how i act and what i say... when will the time come in my life when someone will try to understand ME???

FlowyAir>I seen " him" again today well when I was running out of my house he was pulling in. Then I pulled out of my driveway - he was already out of his car headed in the opposite direction to his house, but as I passed him in my car he turned around to look. My heart beat do fast I'm not sure if he looked directly at me or not. I'm not sure he turned around on purpose either knowing it was me, but what does it matter anyway he hasn't contacted me.

Katie>i really dont know what to say. only that i think the only option for your own sake is to handle it, like it really would be gone already. i did the same after NY's eve and i think that is why it wasnt hard at all to send him that email yesterday. cause i wasnt afraid anymore to lose him, since actually i think i did lose him earlier already in my heart.

just keep on trying to get better and who knows what the future brings. and of course keep me posted please. wanna know how you are and all. 🙂

• Hi Katie! Hang in their girl! Better days are coming for us - we just have to believe it.

Katie1982: " just dont know what to do. i havent answered his mail yesterday, and still not today... cause im not sure im emotionally ready to meet him. he hurt me so much and dont know, feel very vulnerable. you know im tired of being understanding and careful about how i act and what i say... when will the time come in my life when someone will try to understand ME???"

FlowyAir: I understand what your saying about being emotionally drained. I mean this emotional manipulation is terrible that some of these guys seem to play and it takes a toll mentally, physicaly and emotionally. Look, then you have to do what is best for yourself. If you don't feel able to talk right now to him then don't. I don't think it will do any more harm to things as they say these Cancer men come at you harder when you push them away anyway. So take the time you need. I suggest you try to do some enriching things for yourself over the next few days whether it be a class, reading, whatever makes you feel more more whole and better about yourself personally. Give your mind a break - I know it is easier said than done, but just do your best so that when you do consider meeting with him you can look at it from a fresh perspective. I suggest when you do meet you think of what outcomes you hope to achieve beforehand so that you can keep the conversation on task to make sure the things you need to be discussed are discussed.

I definitely relate with this question you asked "when will the time come in my life when someone will try to understand ME???" Yes, there comes a point when we have to ask ourselves will the give and take in these relationships balance out? Will what appears to be some selfishness on their parts ever get any better - and if not can we deal with it anyway once they have become a close part of our lives? I have asked myself these questions too - not too easy to answer without blinders though when you love someone - as love is unconditional...

Keep me updated! Please do some self-preservation (one thing I have learned from Cancers). Baby yourself.

Katie1982: really dont know what to say. only that i think the only option for your own sake is to handle it, like it really would be gone already.

FlowyAir: Well last night I seen him looking out his bedroom window, he looked out for a little while. It has been really weird as he seems to be playing with his blinds alot and it appears he is trying catch glimpses of me. He probably misses me. It is so hard to let go when I see him and the pain from the wounds feels fresh each time. I am so in love with him. I keep thinking though he just decided to let go of me. Out of doing what's right and not wanting to break up a family and also because he probably so lonely and it hurts so badly to have to let me go all the time, but I can't help but think about after my marriage if ended will he still want to be with me or will he think I was selfish to get out of it? I know I shouldn't think about this kinda stuff, but I can't help it. I feel like now if I get out of the marriage quickly I will have done it in hopes of being with him - yet I haven't been happy in sometime in the marriage. Years now infact. I keep feeling guilty though over breaking up my son's home. I know it won't be easy for him. I just don't want to stay in a marriage where I'm just not there anymore... Everything is so hard and confusing. I just called the real estate agent to give me the value of my home.

I will keep you posted - I'm not going anywhere. 🙂 Have a goodnight.

• FlowyAir: Hi Katie! Hang in their girl! Better days are coming for us - we just have to believe it.

Katie: Hi! Had a crappy evening and woke up again with a bad mood, and still don't know what to do. it will be the third day i don't answer his mail... and it is not tactics, i just don't want to answer until i don't even know what i can/want to tell and whether i want to meet him. i have this terrible feeling that (dont know whether it is an aqua trait, are you like that?) i hang on him long and was really patient, but when a certain moment arrived and i didn't want to hang on more (sunday), i wrote this mail and with the mail all the repressed feelings and pain got released. and i feel so hurt by him, that i feel i pulled up the walls around me, shut the door and when i decide/do something like this, normally i turn around and walk away and i never look back... cause there is no way back... so i'm waiting still and see how my feelings shift...

FlowyAir: Look, then you have to do what is best for yourself. If you don't feel able to talk right now to him then don't. I don't think it will do any more harm to things as they say these Cancer men come at you harder when you push them away anyway.

Katie: yes, i can't do otherwise. cause i don't know, maybe later i won't feel so bad anymore and will be able to turn things back. if i met him now, probably even if he were the most honest and loving, i could not react in a positive way. so yeah. and i'm wondering, if i don't answer for more days to come, will he try to contact me again? or will he just let it slip away... right now i feel, i rather sacrifice my friends from that circle then to be able to meet them, with him there...

FlowyAir: So take the time you need. I suggest you try to do some enriching things for yourself over the next few days whether it be a class, reading, whatever makes you feel more more whole and better about yourself personally. Give your mind a break - I know it is easier said than done.

Katie: yes, i'm trying to reach out for anything that is positive. listening to MUSIC, gives me a lot of strenght, writing poems - releases some pain, and watching a lot of rather simple movies - keep me entertained.

FlowyAir: I definitely relate with this question you asked "when will the time come in my life when someone will try to understand ME???" Yes, there comes a point when we have to ask ourselves will the give and take in these relationships balance out? Will what appears to be some selfishness on their parts ever get any better - and if not can we deal with it anyway once they have become a close part of our lives? I have asked myself these questions too - not too easy to answer without blinders though when you love someone - as love is unconditional...

Katie: yes, and i didn't mean this question only refering to the crabs of now. i meant generally. my earlier relationship was the same in this sense, i was the patient and understanding... and i'm sick of it... probably it is all my mistake.

and don't worry, whatever happens, im not going away, and i keep you updated or if there is nothing to update, then just talk. 🙂

FlowyAir: Well last night I seen him looking out his bedroom window, he looked out for a little while. It has been really weird as he seems to be playing with his blinds alot and it appears he is trying catch glimpses of me. He probably misses me.

Katie: i would think that he misses you. i mean i still believe that he cant just step over it so easily... why dont you just walk around the window in a way that he can clearly see you and observe you? just an idea... but of course in a way that he doesnt know that you know he is looking... try to stimulate him, if you cant do more already...

FlowyAir: I can't help but think about after my marriage if ended will he still want to be with me

or will he think I was selfish to get out of it?

Katie: why would he have the right to think you are selfish for getting out of the marriage? he has no right to judge.

FlowyAir: I feel like now if I get out of the marriage quickly I will have done it in hopes of being with him - yet I haven't been happy in sometime in the marriage. Years now infact. I keep feeling guilty though over breaking up my son's home. I know it won't be easy for him. I just don't want to stay in a marriage where I'm just not there anymore... Everything is so hard and confusing. I just called the real estate agent to give me the value of my home.

Katie: so one thing i don't know yet... does your husband know you want to divorce? so did the divorce start actually? listen, you don't need to justify yourself to no one. are you unhappy in your marriage? yes. then try to correct your life and make yourself happy again. if for that you need to divorce then that is the right decision, independently from anyone's opinions. and sure it has to be a bad feeling that you break up your son's home... but it is the worst decision ever made (i think) to stay together only for the kid(s)... if things are wrong in the marriage, the child will sense it anyways. i think it is much healthier to be separated and your son can meet his father whenever he wants to. you know what i mean? a lot of kids grow up with divorced parents and not all of them get negative effects from it... it only depends on you and your husband. 🙂

Hope you are having a nice day!

• Hi Katie, I'm relatively new to this forum. But I've told my cancer story earlier and then just stopped commenting anymore. For about two months I was trying to figure out this cancer man since the time I've posted here, and went through emotional ups and down all the time. After reading this your last post I could relate to it 100%. It's exactly the way I feel as an aqua. Feel that I'm patient like no other woman can and so willing to wait and work out every situation. And then at one moment, I'm just drained out, and all my previous feelings disappear like they never were here before, and I walk away without looking back. I'm exactly in this state now, and it's like I'm released and would be too good to be true if that was the end of my feelings to him. But as you say, I'm not sure yet if it is and just hanging in and waiting that moment when I'd want to walk away. I'm so tired of those mind games and emotional roller coaster that I'd be very much grateful to someone that would push me into that direction.

• oh, and just saw you saying "it's all my mistake". Please don't feel that girl. There is no mistake in us dealing with such a behavior. As much as I want something real and being straightforward, they are playing or not realizing or not knowing what they want which is even worse. I think this trait of aqua to let go and never look back is a true blessing. This way we have the opportunity to find and cultivate quality relationships and not going back and forth with our lovers for decades.

• Hi KittyMousse! And thanks for writing me/us. I'm sure i've read your post, but forgive me, i won't remember it, morover cause all posts are unluckily so similar.

And wow for you being an aqua too. FlowyAir is an aqua, and me too. (and there are i don't know how many more aquas around here with the same/similar problem)... what is it with aquas and cancers? 🙂

I'm so happy you agree with the patience thing, i really feel i'm already touching the line of stoopid in being patient and understanding. My previous feelings did not disappear though, but i think my hurt is bigger than the willingness to forgive and go on. though i don't want to draw fast conclusions cause i've just spoken out my problem to him directly like 2 days ago... so all is new and fresh in me, so i'm just waiting, cause right now i feel i can't handle the situation either way.

i'm gonna try to read your story if i find it. 🙂

• Katie, I wouldn't say that what I see in a cancer man is only bad. On the contrary, he's one of the men I surprisingly to me can respect the most for some very good qualities he has. And I'm relating that to they as a zodiac sign. Wanted to say that cancers and aqua could be very compatible, if we would understand the way they operate and if they could see different creatures in us and know what they lose. I don't wanna sound arrogant, but really those cancers don't realize what they lose and that in the first place he's definitely going to lose which he thinks it's not possible because he has his lovers still coming back to him since last century 🙂 lol Those cancer men are expecting from us same behavior they usually get from those emotional women when in the long run they want just a secure and stable relationship which a highly emotional type is not able to provide. This explains to me all this taking loooooooong time for them to establish a relationship cause they get a beautiful loving zombie at the end and have no choice than love it, cause it's his creature, his possession like Eve was to Adam lol

• KittyMousse: Those cancer men are expecting from us same behavior they usually get from those emotional women

Katie: i am very emotional too, but it does not mean i can let him ruin him till the ground. i really gave enough time i think, at least to my standards. and i can't run after him, if he does not change.

btw. updated myself on your story... took so much time to finally find it. 🙂 so if i may ask in short, what is going on right now with you two?

• Katie, it's so long to tell and gosh so many details that I feel I've known him forever. It's actually exactly what he says now, that he feels that way. And you know what I told him when he said that? I said you know dear, I feel I don't know much about you and he was so satisfied that I find him mysterious:) See, it's another common trait of cancers and aquas. We love to leave an impression that we are mysterious.

Anyway, this is what happens between us still ---BIG MYSTERY, for me and I feel he's fed by my MYSTERY too 🙂 lol

There is an update though, he moved about 150 miles away. And told me he knew he was going to do that but was not sure he would. So, seems that was mostly the reason for breakup as he couldn't see himself in a long distance relationship.

So, since then, we're talking every single day, and every day talking on yahoo for hours before sleep and everyday texting me when I'm not online. He's not seeing anyone, he's always telling this to me when I say that I might go on a date if I find a good guy. But he never wants to sound jealous as that would show me he cares and still has plans with me. And that again would make him sound committed which he is probably afraid the most.

So, you see a lot of communication and he's already like part of my llife, better said my "internet life".

With all this he never disappeared, I did once for couple days. He texted me on my phone both days like 4 or 5 times, until I finally replied. Things are pretty much the same all the time, except what I see as "mood swings". If I'm right you can notice them even communicating online only. I can sense his coldness when he has a bad mood. And I soak them and my good mood switches to bad mood...lol I became a Cancer myself 🙂

He is a great friend, always asking what I do, and initiating contact almost always. And don't everyone think he's interested? Nah, he never clarifies that. I don't know if he ever would go back to having a relationship with me. I once was even thinking I could move to where he lives now as I have an opportunity to find a job related to my field there. He seemed excited when I mentioned that, but again never clarified that we could both start the relationship if I was closer. Uncertainty kills me figuratively but certainly kills my feelings.

So, here I am now, at the point that I should keep him as a friend only, and go date another men. Actually, I'm talking to a Libra man, we will see each other soon. And I'm afraid that tomorrow or soon enough my feeling switch back again and I'll ruin what just started with the libra man for the sake of my lovely Cancer to just go through same soap opera for another couple months.

• Hi Katie and Kittymousse!

Katie, I just read your reply - thanks! I'm trying to sneak in a nap before going to work today and I'll answer then. Real quick though I too relate with that same thought process - I give my all and will take alot -quite alot as I'm always optimistic, but once things surpass a certain unknown threshold I just know that I'm done feeling wise and I don't think I could turn it around at that point if I tried. That is how I feel with my marriage too. Def an Aqua trait actually just read about it somewhere too. Does seem to be alot of "uncertainty" for the Aquas when they get involved with Cancers too. Interestingly it seems there is some attraction thing going between cancers & aquas unless because we are having problems with each other thus the extra attention were bringing to these matches... Talk to everyone a little later!

I cried last night and this morning again - it hurts so badly. I'm glad to see the posts on here as it does help to talk :-).

• Hi Everyone,

I have been reading the posts here on and off for most of the day, and I have to say yep, my guy is the same or similar to most other Cancerian Males. I am a cancerian woman and I love the text messages, and the emails, phone calls (from him) but not overly bothered about other people which is a cancerian trait so I can understand what he is doing when he doesn't reply to me right away although 99% of the time he does. What I think keeps our relationship on the right track is that as Cancerians we love hearth and home, but we also need our space too. He works away all week and I work nights so we get our space that way, but even when he is away he calls or texts me daily and we hold long and meaningful convos with each other. Then when he comes home we have an amazing time together, laughing, playing pranks on each other etc, well it's mainly me pulling the pranks or tormenting him (tickling him with a piece of hair/cotton etc I'm a sad person huh lol) but he is the sweetest man to me, and I feel safe and protected by him. We enjoy the simple things in life (or he and I do). We both have very different backgrounds and family situations, but that hasn't stopped us, although he can be a little uncomfortable with the 'sharing' side of my nature, but that is because I feel safe with him. I do wait or hold back waiting for the other shoe to drop (cancerian trait when we have found someone we really care about and have been hurt in the past) which is wrong of me and I know this, as he isn't the past he is my present and my future (fingers crossed) but its a typical cancerian trait, but also one of others whom have been hurt and had others walk away and not know why no reasons given etc.

He is a very private man (but I think most men are) and he will share when he is ready to share, and sometimes that takes a long time, however, I am the same way so once again I can understand where he is coming from. We have both been hurt in the past, yet we have both moved on from those painful experiences as best as we can, considering cancerians rarely forgive or forget a past hurt, broken trust etc and find it difficult to trust again. He has put his foot in it many times with me, but I am a sensitive soul and I have to say the good with him far out weighs the bad. When he has 'hurt' my feelings, I look at myself to examine why what he has said/done etc has hurt me and deep down I find another insecurity that I have had because of someone else and this gives me a chance to work through some of my issues. Now this doesn't stop it from hurting what he has done, but it has never been intentional on his part. I'm not sticking up for him here, as sometimes I really wanna kick his **** but I choose my 'battles' with him carefully so he can understand why he has hurt my feelings. We are slowly becoming closer and I have found like many of the ladies on here it is always after a 'fight' well not a fight as such as we have never really argued, for example, he said something the other night which hurt me, he passed a comment on our future and I hadn't really thought about it (this isn't the first time he has done this and I said nothing the previous time) so I thought about it and I told him and he had changed his mind!! I told him that he couldn't keep doing this to me, saying things, making me think then doing a turn around and since then he has been overly tentative to my needs and thoughts and basically to me. Will he go back to being quiet sometimes with me, sure he will, he will revert to being a private man as he doesn't want to 'burden' me with his problems, (I am the same with him although as a female I do share more than he does lol) but I know that it is just a part of who he is, and to love him I accept all of him and his traits as he accepts mine. The insecurities run both ways, but as we have you all can work past them with your cancerian men. Give them space to breathe, and then when they are ready be there for them to listen and also tell them how you feel about their actions towards you.

Don't play games with your cancerian men as they will run a mile, but don't let them walk all over you either, all sun/star signs have positive and negative traits associated to them, but we are not all our sun/star signs we are people mixed in there too, and everything cannot be blamed because of the month of our births, some men and women are just not ready for a committed relationship with anyone, and they would treat anyone the same way as they are treating you. Have self respect always, and your knight in shining armour will come back to you or he will be replaced with someone so much better. After the rain there comes a rainbow, and I hope your Mr rights come round for you all soon. xx

• SatinyFlame: thanks very much for your input. it is always great to read positive comments. i was already "run over" by virgos and other signs too, so i don't blame it all on cancers. and i understand the situation you explain (i mean your story).

you know i dont want to choke my cancer either, and even if im not a cancer i need my private time too. i am an aqua, and aquas are well known from loving their freedom. so i know what needing space means.

but on the other hand i think you and your guy already arrived to a point where you can count on each other in need and you built up a mutual trust. trust does not mean that he told all his secrets and painful stories, but that you trust him that he wants you and noone else.

i cant tell this yet about mine, so there is the difference.

and on the other hand maybe mine independently from star sign is simply an a-s-s. 🙂

thanks again for your comment. 🙂

• KittyMousse:

thanks for your update. 🙂 well i believe there has to be something in him towards you, if you are talking every day. i think otherwise he would have disappeared already or would not put so much effort into keeping in touch.

Him moving away might have really been the reason for breaking up, as i read from more cancers on this forum already, that they dont really work well in distance relationships.

i think it is good a good sign too, that he never disappeared.

the thing with the libra man is really not easy i guess. but i think you should be able to try something with your life. i mean your crab is far away and even if he keeps contact, he doesnt really show clearly what he wants and if he at all wants something. how long are you willing to sit around and wait whether he ever tells it or not? at least go and try the libra guy, maybe you get surprised. and it cant be even said that you were not honest. you mentioned to the cancer guy that you might go on date with someone else. he didnt show that he wouldnt want that... so you are clear to go i think and you'll see later how he reacts. you have to live your life i think... even if you leave a door open for him.

i understand that you are afraid that the feeling for the crab will surface again and you'll get sucked in.. well for that you cant really prepare i think... but you shouldnt even worry... start worrying when it really happens. 🙂

well thats from me, and if you'd like, come back from time to time to talk to us. 🙂

• Hi Katie,

LOL@the ASS comment, some men are born that way (as are women lol). I met my guy online last New Years Day, had just broken up with a Gemini (he told me he loved me and appreciated me then went completely silent and as a Cancerian, I fretted for 4 weeks then forgot about it, as if he didn't want me he didn't know what he was missing 🐵 his loss not mine lol), then I met my guy and we began chatting as friends only. He would email me and I him daily when he wasn't away working and then I got past my reluctance to give him my mobile no/cell no and we began texting. He wanted to meet up as friends, and I agreed,this was in May last year, but on the day I thought hmm nope not going, but eventually got my head out my *** and went. He was so nervous bless him, that my maternal instincts kicked in (cancerian too as I said previously) and I came out of my shell to make him feel comfortable, and I forgot about my own discomfort as I alway sam a little shy when meeting people for the first time in any capacity as it takes me out of my comfort zone, so I understood where he was coming from. We chatted for a while and I left, he wanted to kiss me I didn't want him to so I said my farewells and got into my car and drove off lol. We chatted on and off and I was hinting that I wanted to go to the movies, and he didn't pick up on it, (no good hinting to us cancerians, always best to come out and say as we fear rejection) so I came out and said hey fancy going to the pictures with me sometime? That weekend we went and had a great time. I could tell once again he wanted to kiss me but he was scared, so I said thanks for the evening and left him to ponder his choices for a later date. The week after he came to see me at mine and we watched dvd's and had something to eat and when he left he kissed me and bam, I just knew it, I knew he was the one for me. It was the best kiss and most complete feeling I had ever felt in all my years of dating. It has taken some time for me to trust him, and I do, and I guess it has taken him sometime to trust me which is cool too. What I guess I am saying is this, as cancerians we fear rejection and we do like others taking control (in a good way) but not to be smothered, we crave independance but also closeness with another, we don't feel complete unless we are with someone we care about, and we aren't all that big on communication unless it is instigated by the other person (which is kinda selfish of us) but its the knee jerk reaction we have. We like the chase and to be caught but once we are caught that is when all the insecurities come into play, past experiences, the looks the 'tests' (as Ive heard someone on a different thread call them) where we don't come right out and ask something or say something, we just hint at stuff but we are blind and deaf when we are being hinted at. We are complex signs but we are known as the most loving and once you break the shell be prepared to be there for life unless we are hurt, then we are sadly very unforgiving of both ourselves and others. Hope this helps xx

• SatinyFlame: hi again. your story is great and of course what you write helps. but i dont know how much straighter i can be with him. well after two months of him torturing me, i just sent him a mail last sunday and told him i cant handle the situation between us anymore, that i miss him and i cant email day by day like almost only 'friends', after what we had earlier. and that i am very much hurt and sad. and he wrote me back that he is really sorry and that he didnt intend for any of this... and i should let him know when i can/want to meet and we will. i didnt reply for two days, then today i thought i cant get a closure (if break up is what is gonna happen) without meeting one last time and at least give him a chance if he might want to explain things. so i wrote him today that im up for a meeting.

you know the problem is, that he seemed so completely honest at the beginning, with all his openess and care and love towards me (not spoken out love, just how he behaved)... and i known myself till now (until i met him) such a good instinct person. like i got to know someone (not only relationship-wise) and i could judge whether they are honest or not... and i thought i can judge him good too... but then he distanced and it is like that for 2 months and i could not take more... so dont know... what is your opinion (of course not all cancers are the same, but still interested in your insight)... do you think i - who always judged people good - could have been mistaken with him? or is it rather that it was just too much emotion for him and he 'ran away' for a while?

i am so afraid to meet him, cause im worried he will stab me once more... but i feel that i have to give it a chance to hear or see what he wants... what do you think?

and god, thanks again for your input...

• Hi Hun,

I have been reading back posts looking for your original posting and cant find it lol to see if I could give you as a cancerian woman an insight which could be of help. If you could/would, would you give me the bare bones of it again so I dont go blind trying to find it and then we could go from there 🐵 I will help anyway I can xx