Cancer man, and he is confusing

• Hey again....

CC, do you...or does anyone know why the box that says 'go to' isn't working now....its at the first page of each forum. Anyway....I wanted to go back and read waterman and the other cancer man's comments so I was thinking to catch the first ones I would need to go back to about page 70. There was a time when I could type in that page and it would open. Its not doing it now which erally is a pain.

Any suggestions?

Not leaving for the mountains until Saturday and back Sun. or Monday early. A g/f was going with me and had to be back Sunday but now she can't go so I do'lt have to work around her schedule.

I've had this computer nine months and kept fussing about how light the touch was on the keys ----my typing was horrible with the double strike of certain letters, and crazy typos. I went in and changed the touch and its made all the differrence!

Thanks....let me know!

Cheryl

CC Yes it was great....no I didn't know they were on or I would have recorded it!

I wrote to you on FB! So glad you are ok and enjoying your new ride.

• mom, not sure. do you mean the box in the address line up there or one of the two here in the forum that is for searching within it?

i emailed you a long message from work....i'm off to show off my ride. but mom, read my email. i may be able to be online later

• DANGNATIONS!

Question ladies, how do you keep yourself from going nuts? let me explain why i ask this

I mailed my fireman cancer ( blue eyes first name C and M, 6.4 plus tall ) that either he stepped up or lost out, has to end 2009. Lately since he is SO psychic aswell has he astralled to me, and TRUST ME when i say, when he is here in ANY form i sleep like a wellfed nourished BABY!

Now with THAT in mind, how do i keep myself from NOT falling in and mail his sorry butt ? how do i keep from not fall in and go ok ok ok take your bloody time?

On one hand i think the NOT mailing goes swell but on the other am i skittish to tell him all that has perspired the last few days. can some one of you do some pendulum questions for me which you would do for urself and your own cancerman? plz?

• i can agree ,us crabs can be a funny folk .we gaurd ourselves and sometimes we need that significant other to draw us out . from responces some very nice ladies here i wished sometimes was more understanding women out there. im in my 40s and i find it hard to find love and mainly due to being very true to my sign .they say things happen for a reason but many times i feel as though will never happen and this crab will be buried below the silt when all is said and done~ .keep at him if meant to be and you make him feel secure ,imho he will make you the happiest he can and im sure will love you forever . us crabs tend to hold our love but once given tis forever . be safe enjoy and ill chat ya later jimmy

• This post is deleted!

• are post delayed as i dont see my first post .....

• This post is deleted!

• JEEENNNNAAAAA WE LOOOOOOOVEEE YYYYOOOUUUU, DIDNT YOU KNOW?????

• first he says he doesn't want to hurt you then he gets proud and says he doesn't want to settle down. conveniently on valentine's he's rethinking what he said. you say he says so much you don't know what to believe.

You have your answer. You can not believe a person when they are constantly changing the story.

One man that I had no relation with once told me that women do not listen to what men say. if we only listened we wouldn't have questions.

It seems that you've heard what he really wants from you but you're so into him that you're giving him enough time to say anything in between that sounds good enough for you to say.

He sounds like his positive words are only icing for a cake full of deceit.

Be smart and remove the icing.

I had a cancer lover before and boy did he string me along. It was lie after lie story after story and the mixed up emotion conversation won out in the end.

Listen to your self.

• first he says he doesn't want to hurt you then he gets proud and says he doesn't want to settle down. conveniently on valentine's he's rethinking what he said. you say he says so much you don't know what to believe.

You have your answer. You can not believe a person when they are constantly changing the story.

One man that I had no relation with once told me that women do not listen to what men say. if we only listened we wouldn't have questions.

It seems that you've heard what he really wants from you but you're so into him that you're giving him enough time to say anything in between that sounds good enough for you to say.

He sounds like his positive words are only icing for a cake full of deceit.

Be smart and remove the icing.

I had a cancer lover before and boy did he string me along. It was lie after lie story after story and the mixed up emotion conversation won out in the end.

Listen to your self.

• Jenna!! you are still alive!! i turned into a Bi%ch and gave the key back....he has scared himself once again!! LoL!! Flirted a tad too much, I politely paid, left and had trouble getting the top on my hot A$$ convertible down, he comes out after me, professing he loves me but Y'ALL SIT DOWN!!! BUT HE CAN'T BE IN LOVE BECAUSE HE IS STILL IN LOVE WITH HIS EX WIFE.

begged me to keep the key....

Girls-it is time for Tamie to once again show J what it's like to NOT date me, and only be my friend. Now mind you, I AM his best friend in the world; o.k., i'm friends with most of my ex's. he has already texted me today and i remembered i was going to borrow his truck monday so as a friend i called him from work and NOW I don't have to borrow his truck-HE IS GOING TO MOVE the antiques for me!!! also he just has to replace my breaklight in a couple hours so i don't get a ticket. so, yep, he can work for me, sure as heck can ;+) and I CAN WORK FOR ME...after he changes that I have a party/cookout to go to at a guy's house-tomorrow going to my favorite bartender's house, bunch of us, gonna grill, drink, lay at the pool..Same Sunday. He plans to go to that one, she invited him, but he isn't invited tonight and i will let him know the guy's name. he knows him doesn't know where he lives. and PHONE will not be looked at hee hee hee!!

I am not hurt, not like that one time...I'm insulted a little-but I am about to rub this Mo Fo's nose in IT!!! I plan to have a 100% great Independence weekend!!!! i am in the perfect mood too-cunning, manipulative, and flirty-i plan to find me a new pillow talk buddy this very weekend. that's how i ended up with J, using him to get over a different buy. he can like it or hate it, but he sure can't say "you hurt me or you cheated on me" you can't cheat on a friend. well i'm off work now everyone!!

have a wonderful weekend and i'm taking pictures and having a ball!!! jenna-bless you for having to be with a bunch of people you barely know LoL hope you have fun. We'll catch back up!!

• CC --- And any others who can help....

I want to go back to about page 80 in the forum and don't want to do it manually...I have done that a few times and it takes forever! So CC....this is what I need in your 2-part question...you wrote:

or one of the two here in the forum that is for searching within it? <--Yes....that one.

Jenna (j3d) Have fun on the camp out! (But watch out for the snakes!)

Mom

• CC --- Wasn't sure wehre to anwer you. I have good news.

Mama

• ahh......Cancer men, aren't they just adorable? I was hurt badly by a Cancer man and now, I am involved with another Cancer. The best advice that I can give you from my own mistakes with a Cancer man? Let them smother you and show that you care! Once they've been hurt, they expect that they will get the same treatment in their new relationship. It may by daunting to constantly stroke their ego but, if you want it to work, get to stroking! Caner men are so sensitive and they take the least little comment personally! Once they latch onto you, they will hold tight unless you hurt them. Good luck! Marilyn

• These Cancer men really put us in a tail spin don't they? Mine came at from out of nowhere. Of coarse we had been High School sweethearts but lived too far apart. The last time I saw him he made me cry and he remembered doing it for 37 years. He has searched for me for 4 years before finding I was recently widowed. He emails me and sweeps me off my feet then tells me he is in Iraq doing contract work for the government. He wont be back stateside until mid August and will only be here for about 3 weeks and then he goes back. He will be working over there for about another 1 1/2 years and told me he could get me a job over there too and said he would want more of a commitment from me. Now I have been getting ready to turn my whole life upside down because I am totally in love with him. Then being the crab he is he changes direction on me and says he wants to take things slow. WHAT IS SLOW ABOUT THIS????? We haven't seen each other for 37 years and have spoken on the phone 3 times and traded pics and sent enough email to clog up several servers. I am just totally blown away.

• Waterman, it is amazing how in many ways Cancer men are like Scorpio women. I have heard tell that if we treat you ...and pardon this...like a girlfriend that is about as good as it is going to get. It just seems that you are kind of like a baby squirrel. when things are new and fresh we just go gaga over you but as time passes you turn into thi creature that runs around and avoids us and when we do get close we get bit and off you go again. We slap a bandaid and some neosporin on the bite and eagerly wait for the next encounter. I have a psychic connection to mine that I have only felt when my mother died. I can tell when something is wrong but having to drag what ever it is out of him is a pain. About the time I am ready to throw my hands up and stop the foolishness he comes back and says or does something to reel me back in. Am I crazy or what?

• CC Way to go!!! I had one years ago that broke it off with me and when I finally pinned him down and asked him why out of the blue he dropped me like a hot potato he said he couldn't decide if he wanted me and for us to marry or if he wanted a car. I told that nut when he decided what he wanted to give me a call. 2 weeks later he calls and says he wants me, to get married, house with the picket fence and all and I told him you waited too long. I saw him about a year later and I was 9 months pregnant and he about fell over and i just looked at him as if to say this could have been yours and walked away.

• CC -- Did the pendy thing for you ....all was great for you. He is all about you...so don't push too hard with this other guy. Why do you think it wouldn't hurt him when you "let him know" about this other guy? Just because he said what he did.....after giving you a key to his shelter cove....doesn't mean it's not true that he's all about you....it means he showd you too many cards and he is trying to breast them now. You know how they are. So....don't bite off your nose, woman.

Mom

• Hi Everyone,,,,

As each day passes with no word from my guy I have to admit....I am in a really bad place. First he stood me up....knew he hurt me terribly with the front door confrontation when he admitted he just stood me up. on purpose... one phone call saying he couldn't make it could have made a huge difference...so it was clear he was ready to kick me to the curb. Then his birthday and my short note and an ebook, thanks to Jenna and one would think if he isn't about to apologize that he would have at least sent back two small words...Thank You. Nothing else would have been necessary...just a thank you. Now more days have passed and I have done everything I can think of to get him off my mind but nothing is working. The other guys pale in comparison...not that thee have been a lot from which to choose, that's for sure!

I would bet no one is here to cheer me tonight. Not that anyone could. It's just getting harder as each new day passes with not even a thank you. He must have wanted me gone for months! Now I am embarrassed It took me so long to figure it out and he was too nice to just tell me....until he had to flatly stand me up to get me gone... Actions really do speak louder than words... But how could I have been so wrong about him? I really felt it in my heart that he cared for me, too. I guess every girl who has ever been dumped felt the same way...

Tonight is my worst night so far....

I hope everyone else is having fun and fireworks are popping. I suppose I would have been out tonight, as well....if I had never met him. But ..I did meet him. Fireworks are one of my favorite things. Maybe next year. I hate to keep dwelling on this but wouldn't you think good manners would have allowed him to just say .....thank you. Perhaps he thought I was bugging him?

OK...I dozed twice while writing this. And I wondered how I would get any sleep again tonight!

Good night all.

~Mama

• mom-you still on? i'm email me or text about the other thing..email specifics about pendy please. gonna catch up now