Cancer man, and he is confusing

• tralovesme

Im sorry but Im going to have to agree with toureengirl. Drop him like its hot.

I to went trough a simular thing with the cancer guy I know.

Recap: We were set up, He called and asked me to lunch, we talked like we knew eachother forever. Dated 5 weeks( best 5 weeks of my life). Found out he had S** with the girl he was seeing before me. I broke it off immediately. A few months later he started texting me again. ( He was seeing her again, after I broke it off) We stayed in contact every month or every other. He broke it off with her last summer. We gradually started hanging out again and talking alot more. But he has not changed. He is like all the rest of the cancer men that every women on hear is talking about. So I told him I didnt want to see or talk to him anymore. But he has called me twice sinse then.

Do yourself a favore, tell him to take a hike. That you are not someone who can be used like that. He will respect you and you will respect yourself for doing it.

• My boyfriend and I are both Cancers. It is hard to get him to express his feelings but I know they are there and he knows mine are there. We are both very quite and we can sit for hours without saying a word but enjoy every minute of it. I give him his space and he gives me mine. But we are both romantic and caring, loyal and trustworthy. Just give him space and don't push him. He is a private thinker and a silent action taker. When he is ready you will be taken off guard but will enjoy the outcome. Cancers are the best!!!

• I think Cancer men have spells over us. I fell hard for a Cancer. I am also a Cancer. But we have broken up twice and we can't live without one another. It is weird but I can't stand living without him.

• I have to say this after reading this. You are giving Cancer men a bad name. First of all, he sounds like a prick. He is a man thinking with his wiener not his heart. He has you on the back burner because you allow yourself to be there and you are getting burned. Although you have fallen hard for him, the feeling is not mutual and you deserve better than that.

• sorry, but i disagree. we aren't giving a bad name or bashing cancer men.

as i said in another post. what we say here is the result of an event. and we are comparing notes. not to be rude, but i would have to say if things ar great for you there are other forums....

Good day

• CC : Im a pisces woman fish, not virgo LOLOLOLOL

• This post is deleted!

• Tamie, i think Tarapup was talking to Tralovesme..... lol.

Jenna, i couldn't agree more with you!!! That is the one thing i won''t put up with either.

• This post is deleted!

• Oh golly... seems i have missed something...

• Hi all---

My friends are gone and I am glad I got my turn to host out of the way!! YEA!

CC et al ---I have to tell you guys first and foremost that I will go along with whatever is ultimately decided on for a group name if we need one. However...the word 'cult' in the name is a huge turn off for me. I am not sure I would stay if as a newcommer I saw that on the page without having read all of our history and 'knew' us as we are---which is pretty darn special! : ) .Couldn't it be any other last word? LIke Crazy Cancer Lovers or Crazy Cancer Girls....or Cancer Lover Anonymous ( LOL we really could use a 10-step program!!! Perhaps too long but we are all trying to stay reasonably anonymous) ? ANYTHING without the C word would suit me fine and I will buck up and and take it everyone else loves it.

Gotta dash to clean up from today but will be back later this evening....

Hugs,

Mom

• Just saw KCutie's ---- Crazy Cancer Club -- how about that ......anyone?

• OK.....Everyone take a deep breath --- lots of 'stuff' here recently.

Lets keep this incredible group of ladies moving forward with good vibes. If it gets to be bad vibes and bickering we will fall apart. I love you all too much for us not to get along as we always have...in some kind of wonderful supernatural harmony.

I love everyone here -- now, lets kiss and make up and send white healing light out to bring in those that really need us as much as we need them to stand united in trying to understand our men. If you are done with your man and are just here to give helpful advice...that works, too. We need all we can get. But none of this will work if we don't work in harmony.

....don't make me get out a switch! : )

Sending out healing love to each of you from Georgia...right now!

Mom

• OK.....Everyone take a deep breath --- lots of 'stuff' here recently.

Lets keep this incredible group of ladies moving forward with good vibes. If it gets to be bad vibes and bickering we will fall apart. I love you all too much for us not to get along as we always have...in some kind of wonderful supernatural harmony.

I love everyone here -- now, lets kiss and make up and send white healing light out to bring in those that really need us as much as we need them to stand united in trying to understand our men. If you are done with your man and are just here to give helpful advice...that works, too. We need all we can get. But none of this will work if we don't work in harmony.

....don't make me get out a switch! : )

Sending out healing love to each of you from Georgia...right now!

Mom

• I think I messed up and somehow didn't get my post sent. Wish I had copied it.....again!

Basically -- I said that we need harmony here. We are a very special group of incredible women and we have had good energy and it really needs to stay that way. Bad energy or vibes will bring us down.

We must support each other with love and healing white light.

I love you all.....Behave, my children.....

kiss kiss ---

Mom

• Sorry for all this but I NEVER sent the first one twice! LOL Forgive me all the space taking!

• J3D: No worries Jenna, Ive got nomore men hidden ANYWHERE. Whats up with my energy???? hello what did i do wrong?

me sad now!

• This post is deleted!

• PS: If ya cancers taken RUN move on, i agree on that. 😉

• This post is deleted!