Blmoon or (Twinsoul if you're around) - I Got ?s

• Hi Blmoon,

This is the first time I've asked a request from you but from reading old posts it sounds like you might be able to help me.

For the past few months I've been seeing "things" -for lack of a better word- at night and I'm not quite sure what they are. It doesn't happen often and I usually brush it off as me being half asleep since it usually occurs in the middle of the night and wakes me up. Last night, I saw/experienced something very different. I woke after 3 hours sleep and felt a strong burning sensation with my right hand. I've been getting that a lot lately - doctor is going to test me for carpal tunnel. Anyway, I was looking at my hand and glanced down on my bed. There was a small patch/spark of light on my bed. First thought was that it was a small patch of light peeking through my closed curtain but that didn't seem right. Next I thought it must be a piece of cloth or tissue or something that I forgot to throw away. I raised my leg to knock it on the floor. The light did fall to the floor but disappeared. I stared for sometime in the dark trying to see if anything was there. I saw nothing. I clearly saw something fall slowly towards the floor though. I went back to looking at my hand since doc told me whenever I feel tingling/numbing/burning I should check for color changes. I turned on the night light, checked the color (index finger was blood red) and decided to look at the floor again to see what fell. I looked at the floor and around the area and nothing was there. At the time, I decided to forget about it but it is still in my mind. Also could be coincidental since I just recently asked about spirits. I'm sure I wasn't dreaming when it happened but who knows. Can you tell if it was some sort of energy or spirit? Of spirits I have seen or felt they were either in transparent people form or on, one scary occasion a few years back, something that kept clutching at my feet with its hands that woke me up in the middle of the night - (probably Grandma's fault - she attracted strange events). The "things" I see around here aren't typical. They don't look like anything just light or something that moves weird. Am I just spooking myself? My dog never seems to notice.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

• Bump

• bump again