THE NUTTY NUTS LOUNGE

• heheheehehehehehehehehehehe

• where are the nut crackers, got to get all those nuts out of thier shells!

dont crack me, i been out of my shel since i was born

is it a boy or a girl, my momma asked,

the doctor replied, niether, its one big nut!

• LMAO!

• shatz,

we need people in here,

where is everyone,

this is just to lonely,

we have to get people in here we have to get this place cracking again!

charming! where are you?

• Oh my its nutty nut time

yippppppppppppppppppppppppppppppieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• ramonita bonita i was at the roman decadence for some pampering lol

• charming

you are entitloed to pamkpering yourself!

some shatz and myself will join you.

where is rising phoenix?

maybe she is quite busy with the moving,

need some fairies, to go and give her a hand so she

can come back soon.

• Hello Everybody ,

bought a bottle of my finest rose quartz riesling to wash down the nutzzzzzzzz

• please dont swallow me i promise to behave, like a nut!

• No worries Ramo de Risas--estoy aqui....and I've been travelling as well---a VERY NUTTY experience but one that is astoundingly beautiful--which just goes to show

YOU GOTTA BE NUTZ!!!!

Lilacrose--you TOO like Schatzy--are on a big roll of blossoming THANKS for the rose-quartz riesling! DELISH!

Now how about some amythyst Cristal champagne to mix with beautiful light purple berry juice for my morning mimosa's?

I know you sent the cases to my new home....but I've got something BEAUTIFULLY NUTTY going on right here in my old one as I'm packing.....

• rising phoenix,

happy you are back, i hope you enjoyed your travels,

wanna have some jolly old spirits with me!

• the travelling on the astrals and the cyberwaves Ramo de Risas! But am I enjoying them!

What kind of spirits do you have in mind sister?

NUTTY ONEZ!!!!!!

• rising phoenix, it is a drink that i invented in name only!

jolly old age spirits! just jolly!

i will share it with all to see alot of jolly spirits,

ramonita!

continue enjoying your astral travels,

on your next trip,

i hope i can join you!

good night and hugs!

• Im nutzim nutz

'for love

im nutz

im nutz

for my man

im nutz

im nutz

yes i am

im nutz

im nutz

n i wont

apologiiizzeeeeee

i love being a nut

• hi everyone its lilacrose just wanted to let you know that ive changed my username

• ARen't SOME PEOPLE JUST NUTZ APOLOGIZING WHEN NO ONE ASKED OR NEEDS AN APOLOGY????

HEY BEAUTIFUL LILAC FLOWER BRIGER OF AMETHYST CHAMPAGNE__WHAT DO WE CALL YOU NOW--LIVING?

LIVING ON?

LIVING ON A PRAYER?

LIV?

LIVE NUTZ!!!!!!

• DEAR RISING ,

PLEASE CALL ME MAGS, AS ALL MY FRIENDS DO ,IM A NUT WHEN IT COMES TO APOLOGISING JUST DONT KNOW WHEN TO STOP LOL I COULD APOLGISE ALL DAY EVEN IF I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG IN FACT I WILL APOLOGISE FOR OTHERS AS WELL

I JUST CANT HELP MYSELF LOL IM SO NUTTZZZZZZ !!!!!!!!!!! WAITER MORE RUBY RUM DRINKS ALL ROUND MY SHOUT !!!!!!

• Sagittarius Forecast For Thursday, August 26th:

Your world is expanding as large as the rings of Jupiter. Too much cheese and bread. Bring out the drawstring pants.

While galloping here and fro, you will lose your keys, debit card and leave your wallet in a cart outside the grocery store.

Don't go into that fancy store today. You'll leave with gorgeous silk pillows you don't really need that the cat will use to sharpen his claws.

OK, so you don't bother curling your hair because it gets mussed in the wind. But please get a good cut so that it looks good that way.

If you want to scold, become a preacher. Yes, you are wise but work on your delivery.

Watch your temper today. Something always seems to get broken when you "blow".

Have a nice day...

• wth has that to do with being nutty????? im sorry archersbow u posted that in the wrong thread. or kindly explain whjat has that to do with nutz ness???