THE NUTTY NUTS LOUNGE

• Maybe its just NUTZ that it got posted here????

Or that OLD NUT MERC playing with us NutZ!!!

You wanna know NUTZ??? Today is Equality Day in the USA--the anniversary of the day WOMEN FINALLY GOT THE VOTE

(nationally that is--we were voting in different states at different times)

AND WHAT's TOTALLY NUTZ-- 1 out of 4 eligible women in the USA are

NOT EVEN REGISTERED TO VOTE

NOW IZ THAT NUTZ OR WHAT???

HI Mags! I LIKE that name--Mags!

and I hear the song every time I see your new name with the avator!!!

Funny--I misread--or maybe I miswrote--happens when you're in a big hurry--

I actually didn't see any reference from you for an apology...

if we weren't ALL NUTZ in here I'd think it odd that you jumped in with an explanation!

I actually meant isn't it NUTZ that some people insist they WON'T apologize when no one said they should:-)

• Didn't that NUT Shakespeare write something about that?

"Methinks the lady doth protest too much..."

ahhh NUTZ to all of you NUTZ!!!

• Ask a baseball fan, “Circa 1999, did you want the Yankees or the Expos to win the World Series.” This is a win-win. If they say Expos you yell “Expose deeeeeeeeeeez nuts!!” It is then up to you whether or not you expose doze nuts. If they say Yankees, you yell “Yank on Deez nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuts!” but don’t allow them to yank on your nuts.

haha hehe lol

• Two men were hunting in the woods.One man tuned to the other and said "Wait here and if anything happens scream."

As the man walked out of the woods he heard his friend scream.So he ran back as fast as he could.

When he got to his friend he asked him what was wrong. His friend answered "Well first a deer thretened to buck me, but I didn't scream, then a bear thretened to claw mu face in, but I didn't scream, then two chipmunks ran up my pants leg and asked 'which nut shall we eat first?' Then I screamed!"

yippie hahahahaha

• which nut goes,

oh my god, ha , ha, ha,

thanks for lifting me up!

• maybe its meant to be a nutttty funny forecast

DEAR RISING ,

We are still waiting in anticipation to see if a woman is going to be running our country for the first time ever in Australia ,imagine how much better and more organised everything will be with a woman in charge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i

Im glad that you hear the song it is so uplifting its one of my all time favs the bad hair days ,.

the days when everything was so NUTZZZZZZZZZZ in the 80s .

• ya is all nutz n tats why me likes u all so muuuuccchhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I LOVE NUTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mags my Love--The Dalai Lama said that western women will be the salvation of the world.

In Africa..as women are stepping up to be in politics..as in other countries--guess what the sociologists are finding?

THAT WOMEN IN CHARGE DO GOOD! THAT the ELDERS & CHILDREN & COMMUNITIES are TAKEN CARE OF AS PRIORITIES!

So I'm sending good Goddess Mojo to you Aussie's....

I woulda voted for Hillary here in the USA

and I DID in the primaries...

STILL think--even with the baggage of her other half--she'd be doing a bang-up job for We-the_People instead of for the Corporations that have ruled in my country so long....

But then again--WHAT DO I KNOW?????

I'm just NUTZ!!!

and NUTZ NUTZ NUTZ about my MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Cupid...you did GOOD REAL GOOD!

• oh please tell us about your man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RIVER

• My computer is going Nutttzzzzzz making clicking noise strange

Thankyou for the goddess mojos river we are still waiting , oh yes please do tell us about your man and ive always wondered where is the Helicon?

• nut to nut,

a house can be run by a woman only,

she is the natural ability to fill both role,

men, find it so difficult to fill both roles,

now a house is they

go crazy, when they run a country they

end up creating wars and throwing tax payers money away,

woman nuttsy power

ramonita

• Very True Ramonita and that is also why women give birth ,can you image men going

through labour !!!!!!!!!!!!! they would go nutzzzzzzzzz

• livingonaprayer,

child raising is not easy,

it all starts with labor!

• oh yes i know Ramonita i have 3 my point was aimned at the pain more than anything

• lovingon aprayer,

lets throw in the menopause and pms that most woman have to go through do you think the would survive day one?

• Ramonita ,

oh no defenetly not they couldnt hack it they may have physical strength but women have inner strength .

Mags

• WOMEN TAKE BACK THE WORLD!!!!

SO WHAT if the MEN think we're NUTZ to try---WE JUST WILL DO IT!

And the NUTTIEST & MOST DELICIOUS MEN ARE ALREADY with US!!!

• and SHATZY-- I WILL...I WILL....

let me catch my breath and enjoy the wonderfulness a bit.....just having him all to mySELF...

this is a very MAGICAL WONDERFUL experience!

Meanwhile...enjoy this song for us: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh8z-Z85tSs

OFF to the mugwort baths!

• OK LETS DO THIS TO ALL THE GUYS HAHAHAHAHAHHA

HEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• nOW I HAVE TO RIVE OVER TO THE rOMAN LOUNGE i PROMISED CHRISSI A FEW PICS...

ERE I GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE