THE NUTTY NUTS LOUNGE

• The sound of this made me jump.....lol....how are you our queen of nuts?..doing fine I hope!!..I'm taking a BOW to you now....LOL

• LMAO i oughta be great with so many great nutZy friends, but fact is my back is doing murders on me. OW OWOWOWOWWOWOWOWO snort LOL

ah well ................. icepack here i come

• OH NO!!....shall I tell you a spooky story....that will send SHIVERS down your back.....lol lol

only kidding my friend...I know how painful it can be.......

BUT...

one dark and stormy night two men sat in a cave, one shouted to the other ... BILL tell us a tale, and the tale began like this.....one dark and stormy night two men sat in a cave, one shouted to the other ... BILL tell us a tale, and the tale began like this.... one dark and stormy............LOL LOL

did it send shivers down your back?......lol

Nah!! who's got the frozen peas?...our queen nut wants em!!....save some for me though your Majesty.....lol...oh dear!.....WAITER...I need a drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• HAHAHAHAH! HealingWays that lil Mouse-thing is TRYING to do a Reverence!!!! NUTS! BOWING in a tutu just makes the rear-end SO ungracefully show--reminds me as a lil toddler in church--when those old Russian priests would come & bow to the congregation--I'd imitate their bows--bowing to them--as did the rest of the crowd--tradition & then I'd turn & bow to the congregation too--so ALL could see my lil ruffled bloomers!

THIS is how it's really done: watch me--even at 55 I'm still pretty good--one leg behind, deep graceful knee bend so the torso--just inclining a bit--but graceful & PROUD, head humbly inclined down--sinks to the floor---look up, SMILE---ballet arms---swooping in the LOVE and opening--pre-sent-a-cion! Oooh now I'm there--close the curtain & someone come help me up!!!!

Queen Nut--didja know macadamia's are the most FATTENING of nuts???

Bring in the team of MASSAGE THERAPISTS!!!!!

Think we ALL need 'em about now!

Oh NUTS!!!

• So? whoa aint "fat" here? i dont like that word, i prefer VO LUP TI OUS !!!! yes mรกaaaaaaam!

• Oh PARDON MY FRENCH!!! I meant the absolute richest most VOLUPTUOUS of NUTS, of course!

Reminds me of when I was first blind & disabled & forced into the insane welfare system & I was having a cup of coffee with a friend in the local sidewalk cafe while waiting for the bus to Braille--& I was SWEARING up a streak about the insanity of the experience when my friend greeted a fellow who was a local social worker--a really nice guy too.

"Oh," I said, somehat embarrassed--I AM a LADY "Hi hon--pardon my French!"

"That's alright Darlin'" said he..."I speak French too!"

• HAhaahahahahah Rising thats a good one LOLOLOLOL

I speak french too, danish also n german heck throw in some spanish too lolol

• Zee....what sweet memories you bought me about your " lil ruffled bloomers"....we used to call them "frilly pants"...lol..I used to love putting them on my babies...well the girls anyway, don't think my Son would have appreciated them.....LOL...have to say though, I prefer your title of them ๐Ÿ™‚

wow CWB... I BOW again to you with speaking all those languages!!...I can barely speak English...and I'm born here.....LOL LOL

• French is ladiya picked up through books n movies in which small phrases appeared, but speak it as uhm fluently or with accent ................. NOPE defo no. german obligatory language to learn in school as well as english. danish is my native tongue. ive all my days had an ear for language. stick me in a room with a texan or scotsman n ive got the dialect down as if i was born in those parts LOL

• Healing this may b an obviosu q, u prolly replied it b4 but ahm are ya also a reader like i am?

NOT MEANING IM OFFERING BC IM NOT!!!

lol

• LOL LOL... but no CBW ...Im not a reader, but I do envy those who have developed this, and more so those to whom it came naturally I decided to not ask for readings any more because I have read and just felt it too be true, that we have the answers ourselves, I so want to develop an understanding of me, and get to try and tap into myself... I know that readers have difficulties reading for themselves and thats why they too ask for help... and certainly nothing wrong with that....I just feel that I want to try things for myself at moment ๐Ÿ™‚ so no worries CBW....this nut won't pester you ๐Ÿ™‚

• LOL LOL... but no CBW ...Im not a reader, but I do envy those who have developed this, and more so those to whom it came naturally I decided to not ask for readings any more because I have read and just felt it too be true, that we have the answers ourselves, I so want to develop an understanding of me, and get to try and tap into myself... I know that readers have difficulties reading for themselves and thats why they too ask for help... and certainly nothing wrong with that....I just feel that I want to try things for myself at moment ๐Ÿ™‚ so no worries CBW....this nut won't pester you ๐Ÿ™‚

• HealingWays CONGRATULATIONS YOU HIT THE JACKPOT!!!

Let NUTS RAIN DOWN UPON YOU with ALL THE BELLS & WHISTLES!

Mind you--I'm not saying readings are at all to be avoided--because there are times when we are "cloaked"--I LOVE the very first 60's version of Star Trek for giving us the metaphor of that "Cloaking Device" the Klingons had--it could make their big spaceship completely undetectable--until someone or something that was NOT subject to the cloaking revealed it's presence! THEN our intrepid heros could KNOW & DECIDE WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT!

THAT's what approaching another person to read is all about & to be used for!

BUT WHEN YOU COME TO THE CLEAR REALIZATION THAT WE HAVE THE ANSWERS--THAT ALL WE NEED IS INSIDE US--THAT IS THE BEGINNING OF YOUR TRUE ENLIGHTENMENT & WISDOM!

SiSTAR--MAY YOU JOURNEY WELL!

This not to say you will never feel the need or desire to ask another for readings, feedback, clarity--or unCLOAKING! We all get tired--and we are all here together to HELP one another!

ALL OF US NUTS! CharmedWitchBente--you & I have a similar gift of language--I too pick 'em up quick--FB is letting me really get back languages I haven't used for years & connect with Friends all over the world! Put me in a room with someone--& I pick up their accent fast!

What IS it about that particular kind of NUTTINESS??? When I lived in London--I had a French GF from Toulouuuusssse & when we hung out I'd pick up her appalling Toulousienne French accent in English without meaning to & we'd be ROFL-ing for many reasons--especially when we met people who'd assume we were both French & I'd have to say "NO! I'm from NY!"--and see their confused & shocked faces!

• Awww thanks my lovely friend for the "happy dance" on me "waking up".....

and I'm even enlightened as to watch out for those raining NUTZ don't land on my head....LOL

you are so right about us needing clarity and feed back...it's a bit like going to another doctor for a second opinion....all good stuff eh!

great story about the "taking on others accents!!"....LOL LOL...

• This post is deleted!

• Healingways hehehe i loved your little scary story joke that was still very creative lol, silly nut :O)

and Risingphoenix hope all is well ๐Ÿ™‚

hey Elaine nice to see you hear,

I love you all my big Nutties.

heheeh

Bee X

• BUT WHEN YOU COME TO THE CLEAR REALIZATION THAT WE HAVE THE ANSWERS--THAT ALL WE NEED IS INSIDE US--THAT IS THE BEGINNING OF YOUR TRUE ENLIGHTENMENT & WISDOM!

RIVER, OH RIVER, BEAUTIFUL, JUST WARMING THIS NUT BRAIN, I HAD TO STEP BACK FOR A BIT, YES THE ANSWERS WERE INSIDE, THANK YOU FLOWING RIVER...

AWE HEALING WAYS WHAT CAN i SAY BUT A HUG TO YOU.

ELAINE MY NUTTY NUT, I'M SO GLAD YOUR HERE WITH US TODAY, BECAUSE TODAY IS WHAT MATTERS MY NUTTY FRIEND...

OH MY DEAR CWB QUEEN OF THE NUTS, YOU AND RIVERS COLORFULLY LANGUAGE HAS THIS NUT LOOKING UP WORDS THAT R NOT EVEN IN THE DICTIONARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOWS THAT FOR BEING NUTS, OH MY OH MY...

NO DEPENDS HERE, HAVE TO GO TO THE OTHER LOUNGE.....

HUGS TO ALL

• Heheheh Shatz thats good, and your are a big nut, but your everyones big nut here. LOL

Love Bee X

• well im also an inventor of words n phrases. i invented the line GRAND MAL PUTZ. i blew Alden away with it lol, I also amazed him with a subject email line " Turf Pissings!

LMAO

• LOL...HEHE