THE NUTTY NUTS LOUNGE

• OH MY HEALINGWAYS WE HAVE TO BE TIED FOR FIRST PLACE. I JUST WENT TO THE THREAD OF NOTSHY2BEME AND SEEN THE DOG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL ROTFL OMGOSH THATS TOO FUNNY RUFF MEOW.BOW WOW.

SHEILA XXX

• Im a CERTIFIED NUTTY WITCH. n THAT i take to DA BANK!!!!

if i voted me for the biggest largest EVER nut i´d nuts. heheheheehehe

• AhAh shatz my friend...LOL....you never heard of a Cat/Dog then

here you go!!......LOL

• DON'T YOU JUST LOVE IT!!!!.....I WANT TO HOLD AND SQUEEEEZE IT!!!...in a loving way of course....lol

• hehehehe, healinways such a Funny picture. :O)

loving it lol Its quite as you wud say Nutty

Bee x

• a shame since the kitty is soooooo cute

• Good Morning our Charming Witch'y nut lady.... hope you have a fun filled day full of love....

and NUTS of course....lol...have great Sunday!!...:)

• So far ive done what overall astrology said. It said spill the beans on the one u fancy, tell him her what u want need love etc. In extension on that i´d say throw the dice. In my case i threw em ......................TWICE! lol

• Two men were hunting in the woods.One man tuned to the other and said "Wait here and if anything happens scream."

As the man walked out of the woods he heard his friend scream.So he ran back as fast as he could.

When he got to his friend he asked him what was wrong. His friend answered "Well first a deer thretened to buck me, but I didn't scream, then a bear thretened to claw mu face in, but I didn't scream, then two chipmunks ran up my pants leg and asked 'which nut shall we eat first?' Then I screamed!"

A guy goes into the bar and sits down and orders a drink. Other than the bartender, there's no one else in the place. All of a sudden he hears a voice that says, "Nice suit." He looks around and doesn't see anyone and the bartender looks busy washing some glasses. A little while later the same voice says, "Nice Tie." The guy looks around again and doesn't see anyone. He finally asks the bartender if he just said something.

"No," replied the bartender, "it wasn't me. It was probably the peanuts though. They're complimentary."

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel in his pants. The bartender says, "do you realize that you have a steering wheel in your pants?" The pirate responds, "Arr, they're drivin me nuts."

Q: What lies at the bottom of the sea and shivers? A: A nervous wreck

• OK, I AGREE'S WITH YA CWB YOU ARE THE BIGGEST NUT OF ALL ......LOL LMAO

A BIG HUG TO YOU FOR MY MORNING CHUCKLE

SHEILA

• CharmedWitchBente--here among all of us NUTS surely YOU are the QUEEN OF NUTS & I offer to you my deepest, most graceful Old-School Russian Ballet Diva to-the-ground Reverence (that formal end-of-performance curtsey!)

To catch u with MY NUTTY LIFE--check the Abundance Broadcast, the RisingPhoenix Forum (set up by ANOTHER NUT to connect with ME) and Bee's Creative Writing Forum for a vid-link to see THIS NUT in-person!

LOVE NUTS!

• hahahahaahahahah OH MY WOOORRDDD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U Guys ARE NUTS!!!! HAHAHAHAAHAh

i love it n i love u guys lol

• Ok what kind of nut dfo ya think i am urselves are? i get im a macademian nut LOL or a cashew nut roflmao

• Me.....................Monkey nut!!................lol, oo oo ah ah!!, (hope that sounded like a monkey)...LOL.. but have to say, I agree with all, you are the queen of nuts CWB...in the most wonderful way of course!!....

• ok i hope this pic works.

• IT MIGHT HELP IF I ATTACHED THE PICTURE HEHEHEH

• This post is deleted!

• Notshy2bme, honey, i understand ur pain n hurt. why allow that skank to run u from this place, when so many of us love u? i understand n i hope u will keep in touch.

bless u hon

• Oh No!!....this is awful to loose you!!....you give so much on here notshy2bme, but I understand too, please take care, and hope you feel you can come back one day soon.

much love to you...x

• NUTS ALLERT CODE RED URGENT URGENT CODE RED ALLERT ALLERT

Ya ALL nutZ! hahahahahahaahahah