THE NUTTY NUTS LOUNGE

• Healingways nice to see you again even if its the nut club..lol. yes get ready for the 5 year old.

i saved the link encase it disappears. hehe

sweet dreams,of the 4th one sending you many angels.

hugs Sheila

• My My MY and here i thought i was the only nut come to find out half the forum is nuts well i am sure glad i got my boots own sure is getting deep in here somebody leave the water running bettered get them waiters some water boots gona get deep LOL Tooter

• heya Tooter :O) Hope all is well with you.

its evening here and im baby sitting the dog everyone is out and its my first time on my own for the night, technically not on my own, including dog and rats but hey. Its interesting im 18 and iv never been on my own for a whole night! Must certainly be Nutty hehehe.

Bee x

• OPk who is the moron who let the water running? dont ya know it costs an arm n leg? Yo Pirate do ur best n oh here pair of boots so ya dont sink.

Ayeee maateyyyyyy rrrright on it aarrrghhhhhh

• Good Morning all NUTS....just a quick one as I have to go fetch my little granddaughter....have to say though, is it such a good idea that one so young should be in the presence of one so nutty? I will put this to my daughter and say its not a good idea I babysit toooo often because of this...thats one way of getting out of it, theres a method in my maddness, being nutty has it benefits afterall.....LOL LOL

HELLO SHATZ...nice to see you too!!...Erm...looks like two nuts think alike, I saved the link to my favourites too....lol...have to say I did dream of a grey haired man, but it turned into a nightmare..it was my EX HUSBAND who came into it ...LOL LOL....thanks for the sweet Angels though cos it helped me cope with seeing him in it...........lol

• Told you I was nuts, the "QUICK" message turned in to a long one....Oooo I need coffee...WAITER!!!!!....now please,...lol

see you nuts later....

• Schatzy ..................... my dear nut, from nut to nut, do ya also read? im curious bc well im nuts what can i say? i stand by it, im a Nutty Witch ..................hey mayb i oughta change me name to NuttyWitch???? heheheheehehhe

poor pirate he has one arm n one leg alone .........

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• LOL LOL....see, I told you so, I am nutty!!...but, in my defence....I posted that before I saw his pic, AND I am still recovering after looking after my Granddaughter this morning...LOL LOL so when I read you said he was wearing clothes you automatically assume its a dog.....Ooooo... note to self: don't assume anything :)....

but he does look handsome in his gear! ^-^ does that look like a dog or cat to you? LOL

( )/

I can't work out how to do the properly...LOL it's great to have a bit of a laugh eh!...best medicine!

• OMG.....how on earth did it's body move from it's head!!!!...it was all joined together when I hit the send button.....oh, I need a drink to settle my nerves....WAITER!!! wheres that flipping cocktail...a LARGE one please!!

• Do you like my next new doormat!!......good choice eh!...LOL

• ooops needed resizing, I try again...LOL

• OMG HAHAHA, healingways thats just too funny :O) Lovely Nut.

Its quite amazing actually. and very convenient.

Bee X

• NUTTY BUMPS! BUMPY NUTS! Who's the biggest NUT?

• LOL...maybe that should be the next venture, a vote for the biggest NUT...lol

thats one competition I don't want to win....unless the prize will be a big bag of NUTS....lol

• NomNomNom, darn i was at the shops earlier, and i forgot to get me some Nuts 😞 Ahwell will have to go again 2morow, and maybe pick up a bag, they cant possibly turn me more Nuttier hehehe.

I love the Honey Ones best!!!

Bee X

• i looooooovee that doormat LOL

• I think i'm the biggest nut, one vote for me,

CWB WHEN YOU ASKED IF I READ ALSO I WAS WONDERING IF YOU WERE DRINKING THAT TEQUILLA AGAIN, I WAS READING ALL THE MESSAGES TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT I MISSED.ROTF LMAO,

NO I'M NOT A READER, BUT i AM SEARCHING THROUGH EMPATH ABILITIES, i HAVE VERY STRONG INTUITIONS, ALWAYS HAVE BUT TOO AFRAID TO USE THEM, BUT I AM A LICENCED NUT;0

HUGS TO ALL

• ELAINE, YES YOUR APART OF MY NUT FAMILY AND ALWAYS WILL BE...

HUGS MY FRIEND, MISS YOU.

GOT TO GET ME ONE OF THOSE MATS LOL