THE NUTTY NUTS LOUNGE

• WELCOME TO THE NUTTY NUTS LOUNGE.

DAILY SHOWS OF YOUR CHOOSING, EVERYTHING AS ACCORDING TO PLAN HAPPENS IF BY MAGIC. SO TAKE YA SEAT IN OUR CHUSHING BIG LOUNGE RECLINERS OR COUCHES, ENJOY COMPLEMENTARY COCKTAILS, AND HAVE FUN.

ONLY NUTS ALLOWED!

• Big comfy recliner for me, the cocktail and a big packet of NUTS....heaven!!, I think as time goes on I will probably become an honorary member, after all, I've been told by more than once "I'm NUTS"....LOL

• OMG, its a nutty club awsame 🙂 I think i am by far hahaahah!

Takes a cousion 🙂 I think ill order some Nuts myself actually!

Becca X

• Nuts comimg up ................................ what ya mean they didnt come? bullocks i ordered them myself and i myself ...........nevermind dude ya fired. u prolly STOLE em ................. no?

then go look again ya dick! ...................... some men!

--- awhile later ---- sorry miss i looked in the wrong place, am i still fired?

hell no kid, just next time instead of scaring us nuts ask where its stored. newbies ....... have bag of nuts on me kid.

thanx miss n sorry miss.

dont be just next time ASK ok?

ok miss.

good now off u go get us some cocktails, whats ur fave ladies?

• Mmmm i do not drink, but ill just have some fizzy Coke thanks LOL 🙂

and a bag o Nuts!! 🙂 hehehe. Wait i think i left my Nuts somewhere i might have dropped em :0)

waitorrr need a new bag o nuts over here. Hehehe.

Becca X

• Eeeerm...I think the Pina Colada the waiter slipped to me earlier cos I had a GLAZED look in the eye!!! made me nod off...LOL...that will teach me!!...NO cocktails before breakfast 😞

nice to see you in here Becca!!!....oh dear what am I saying!! cos that means your NUTS TOO... but it's all sweet nuts, and I know you are sweet :)...lol

waiter!!!...another cocktail now please, had my breakfast 🙂 🙂 🙂

you go girl!!...you kick his butt in to shape....LOL

• This post is deleted!

• Hehehehe we are all crazy in our own speacil Nutty way.

I now for sure that Tooter and Shatz will soon be joining us, they can't risist the Nutty Nut sign.

its a call all on its own here.

Nice One CWB wish id thought of it Hehhehehe

-x-

Hahaha healingways lovely to see you here too, thats okay im glad you can call me sweet nut anytime you like LOL!!! 🙂

Love you all

Bee! X

• RIVERS of NUTTINESS checking in!

Think I'll take this lovely sport on the beautiful rug--try not to scatter your shells on it--so I can be the NUT who's constantly stretching this old dancer's body, unconcerned about how it looks to anyone else!

Rebecca Ann & anyone else who's still drinking soda--just google Dr. Blaylock & excitotoxins to find out why all those chemicals you can't pronounce are giving you symptoms that the OTHER part of the Chemical industry--Pharma--then gets to make a lot of money by filling you up with toxic drugs that give you side-effects they can manage with other drugs. Dr B has LONG been known as a NUTTY NUT in his industry--though so smart & right--he's respected--& unlike other MD's--HIS still stands for Medical Dr rather than what most are today--medical Dealers or Managers of Disease!

When you switch to a healthier drink--you'll be amazed how fibromyalgia & other mnasty things begin to go away as you cler out your bodies of the TOXIC stuff!

But what do I know? I just get WELL AGAIN when they said I WOULDN'T SO WHO ARE THE REAL CRAZIES???? Those 20th Century dinosaurs who put profits over HEALING!

Please--can we have a BIG bouncer for those types?

No one but us NUTS in here....

• LOL, I WAS JUST THINKING TO MYSELF THIS MORNING,HOW NUTTY I AM THEN BOOM BAMM BANG NUTTY THREAD BY OUR LOVELY CWB WHO IS THE MOST LOVABLE NUT THERE IS HEHE.

SHATZY

XXXX HUGS TO ALL THE NUTS

• RisingPhoenix interesting, i do drink Coke/Soda but only on occasions. or when i get to the pub because i do not drink alcohol.

-x-

Shatz hello there dear friend, I knew you'd be around sooner or later heheeh!!! 🙂

nice to see you checking in. PS: do you have any way i can contact you with? other than the tarot forums id like to post you my story but i dont wanna post it all on here. I do only want to pick a few people to read it to see if its any good!!!!

Thats why i didnt wanna post a load of it on the other thread i Made you. Done 3 chapters so far tis looking Good!

Bee X

• she patricia at hot mail dot com just put it all together lol before it goes love to hear from anyone, yes bec you too hehe

nutty cousin

hugs

• I TOLD YOU I WAS NUTS, YES LETS PUT THAT OUT INTO CYBER SPACE SO I CAN GET NUTTY PEOPLE TO CONTACT ME FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD, THAT I DONT KNOW BESIDES HERE OF COURSE ROTFLMAO

• Hehehehehe Thankyou dear cousin, im pleasured to have ur addy!!! will get it b4 it goes dw. we are all NUTTY!!!! mmm Nuts.

Lots of love

Bee X

• I BELONG TO ALLOT OF NUTTY NUT GROUPS SO IT MIGHT TAKE ME A BIT TO RESPOND

SHEE

• welcome schatzy, hey is ya on fb as well???

• This Nut needs to go lie down and sleep!!...I have to look after granddaughter in morning....then you will see how NUTTY I can be when she goes home....5yr olds can really send you round the bend when they are on form...lol

but before I go, I think we ought to arrange to take a peak at this place.....looks VERY nice :)... singing dancing dining...what more could we want......well...Eeeerm, some very nice chaps there....LOL

• Oooo yes....I meant to say, hands off the one third from the left...I've always had soft spot for the greying hair....he's MINE!!!....LOL

• yes cappy we added each other or maybe i have met another nut that added me omg

oh my going to the club to have a coffee

• Oh MY!! this NUT can't even count...I meant 4th from left....LOL...well, I am tired, need sleep, thats my excuse and sticking with it....lol