NEEDING A READING!!!!

• IM INTERESTED IN GETTING A READING, I HAVE POSTED PLENTY OF TIMES BEFORE BUT NEVER RECIEVED A RESPONSE..... ITS MORE GENERAL STUFF LIKE WORK, LOVE, AND MONEY..... ANYONE WILLING TO HELP?

MY DOB IS 9/7/1986 IF MORE INFO IS REQUIRED PLEASE ASK.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

• carmensaben,

IM INTERESTED IN GETTING A READING: your head disappears beneath the waves. Danger. Follow the expectations of those around you.

ANYONE WILLING TO HELP? You have forgotten your long-term objective, your goal.

MY DOB IS 9/7/1986: You can expect a smoothing out of affairs in the realms of work and health. However, if you have had bad or negative habits in these areas or if your lifestyle has included any activities which have intentionally or inadvertently hurt others, you may have to settle your accounts. Whatever happens, see that as a guidepost to make corrections in your path. This will cause a settling of all affairs and at the same time bring some much needed peace into your life. If, during that time, you take some time to tune in to your deepest thoughts and feelings, you may become aware of a special message for you that comes from inside. This message may lead you to perform a special mission in your life, one that uplifts others in some important way.

To hope is to be human. But to hope means to hope to

go beyond. To hope means to desire beyond. To hope

means to hope to surpass, to transcend. This is really

the state of a human being -- that she is always

surpassing, going, going... somewhere else is the goal.

• if you are distressed dont let it get you down,the more you seek them out the more theill come to you,their are very lonely peolple,what ever you say will stay on their mind ,you will soon get aphone call phone call soon will gett phone call,they are very judgental ad to not like make mistakes they are unforgiving,please be patincent ,it will soon come to you..

• I would like to get a reading. Please help! I'm not sure where my life is heading and it frightens me. also, what should my next spritual step be, if any?

• My feeling is that you work in an office away from public contact and you would like to more "up front" with the public with greater interaction. I get the feeling you are bored with your job and even though it is stable, you yearn for change.

If there is a position available, dress to please the boss, not the public. Tone down the night-time make-up look and go for sheer natural colors.

There is a Chinese curse that reads: One wishing for change will find himself living in interesting times.

Interesting times do not necessarily mean that change is always a good thing. War is interesting but not something we wish would happen. Try to find joy in what you have and when the time is right, the right people will show up in your life.

• THANK YOU ALL VERY GRATEFUL FOR THE READINGS........ @ FIRE FLY I DONT ALWAYS WEAR NIGHT TIME MAKE UP MOST OF THE TIME I DONT WEAR MAKE UP. BUT YOU DID HIT THE POINT THAT IM BORED WITH MY JOB AND I DO NEED A CHANGE.