The Sun

• I've had a few readings where The Sun has appeared. Each time the reader has suggested that I have a child coming into my life or an unexpected pregnancy...the only problem is that I've had a hysterectomy and can't have children.

Can anyone shed some light on what else this could mean? Many time this card is accompanied by the Chariot if that helps at all.

• The Sun card , in my interpretation, is one of the most positive cards in the Tarot . It brings happiness , success . Excellent relationships, happy marrige . Contentmemet , prosperity and good health . The Sun card shines favorably upon a situation . It is important to make the most of favoralbe aspects.

The Chariot is a card of triumph, but not with out effort . Self discipline will be required , if you can master this then victory can be achieved . This means you have the power to succeed over any obstacles that come before you . Self-discipline is the key word here . This card shows inner conflict that needs to controlled to achieve success. So focus is needed . Chariot card can also be as simple as travel.

So now you have the meanings ,each card is a Major Arcana in a Tarot deck . These Major cards holds wisdom for our Spiritual Journey and the key to our lessons in life . To seek and understand , learn, and gain knowledge from our experiences .

The Tarot can not tell the furture, but it can show you a path to take . Figure out what is going on in your life with the Sun card and then the Chariot card is your advice card . Both are positve cards .

Good luck

• Thank you so much for your wonderful clarification! I'm still learning tarot. I'm trying to figure out what path I should take for a career and with the chariot as my advice card that really really helps. I'm also finding that reading for myself is much more difficult than I anticipated!

Thank you very much for your helpful insight.

Namaste,

Becky

• Yes Becky , I have trouble reading for myself too . Some times we can not see or connect to the cards because they can mean someting else that is more pressing then the question we asked . So it can get confussing . But I keep trying !

Jamie

• I agree with Jamie50. It is my understanding that the Sun card is the most positive card in the entire deck. No matter what position the Sun card lands in, it ALWAYS represents something positive.

The Chariot represents motion, trasformation, or sweeping change. It often represents one being carried along with the 'flow' or towards their destiny. The big challenge with the chariot is often to not resist these sweeping changes and to trust that you are being carried along to where you need to go.

• Thank you all so much! I'm definitely going to keep trying. I know the more I practice the easier it will be. Just like anything else. Thanks for all of your supportive help. 🙂