Captain would you be so kind as to do a general reading for me ?

• Hi Captain,

I have read a lot of your posts and you have been kind enough to provide me with some advice in the past. I am turning 45 this Saturday and was wondering if you would be willing to give me a general reading of what I can expect the upcoming year as far as finances, family, relationships go. The past year for me has been the most difficult of my whole life but has allowed me to grow tremendously. I am wondering what the upcoming year holds for me. Thank you.

• You will have good cause to celebrate your birthday this year Torgirl, because you are moving from a year of hard work and attention to details and order in order to create stability in your life into a cycle of change and expansion. It will be a time that will be most comfortable for you, as you are well suited to to its vibrations. You make friends easily, you are versatile and multi-talented, upbeat and inspirational and a good communicator and motivator. You have great verbal skills and you are very dynamic, persuasive, adaptable, versatile and curious, courageous, bright and quick-witted. You are an explorer and adventurer who wants to experience all of life and this is what you will get from your birthday onwards. You are likely to make a number of new friends this year as social activities are expanded. This is a time that will bring excitement and adventure and a good deal more freedom than you have experienced in recent years. This is a time for feeling loose and free; for moving away from old routines in a constructive way. If you became bogged down during this past year, from August onwards it's the time to seek out new directions. In all, this a free-wheeling year that is liable to bring major changes to your career, your family situation, or your residence.

The coming cycle asks for flexibility, since the universe often brings rewards in unexpected ways. In the event that you hold resistance, changes can come that will catapult you forward. There may be some amount of risk involved, but rewards are what the year wishes to bring. Sometimes relationships at a distance and travel are highlighted.

Take time to acknowledge how hard you have worked the last few years. Acknowledge your perseverance, attitudes, belief changes, hard work, practice of self-love, and focus on your hopes and dreams. Assess your current goals and life mission, and what you are still working toward. Reflect on your goals and how they fit in your life now, and recommit yourself to what you want to create. Next, define baby steps that can help you get there. Ask yourself where you can take some calculated risks that can open new doors. Remember to allow for miracles, and not to be too attached to each step. Allow the universe to bring you wonderful surprises. The past year created a lot of the stability you needed to allow the freedom and the movement of this time.

This is the time to get out of destructive interpersonal relationships as well as business relationships that offer no chance for progression. Sticking with old models or stagnant ways of doing or being is like sealing the coffin for you. You must surround yourself with people who are living life and are looking for opportunities to stretch themselves both personally and professionally. You will feel a pull to indulge yourself, constantly seeking new ways to excite the senses. You will literally want to take a bite out of life. Be careful not to overindulge in anything whether it be sex, food, training, drugs, love or anything that leads to addiction. This will take you off your path and, while seemingly pleasurable at the time, will have long term consequences. The overall lesson for this year is that with discipline comes freedom.

September will be the best month this whole year for achieving what you want. By September, life will have stopped hurting you so much and you will feel new energy. This is a time for taking action, expressing yourself (particularly through writing), and finding new people, new places and new situations.

• Captain,

THANK YOU!!!!! Wow, I'm flabergasted, what a truly wonderful reading. I am so looking forward to the next year. I have had such a challenging time the past 5 years or so and I feel for the first time in all those years, that I'm ready, able and willing to move forward with courage and anticipation of what may come. Thanks again.

Peace and love to you!

• You're welcome. 🙂