Doing readings 3 at a time

• Oh! Really?? Well...I know of one possible match, who I am very much interested in, but he seems to be......well. I'm not sure, LOL. Acting like a typical Male Cancer (all you need to do is click on the 'relationships' forum to see what that's like). I guess I just felt I needed a distraction from him. Not sure what other matches I could have, though. Thank you!!

• Hello again KushikamiKiba,

In answer to your question about what's new? I was experiencing some slight memory problems and getting confused (the doctor said the HIV has affected my brain but just slightly). I have recently taken a more active role in helping my elderly mother with EVERYTHING, lol. Life could be so much worse though and I am just grateful for everyday and that I have a roof over my head and food in my refrigerator.

I DO have poor health but it could be so much worse. I took some time away from here because of the negativity and my reactions to it. I've decided that to be here means to pick and choose the blogs I wish to be on so I stay on the pleasant ones.

I have a very specific question I'd like to ask but have always been afraid to ask anyone. Here goes..........I am HIV+ and haven't been in a relationship in a while. Quite frankly I wasn't ready for one because I was going through a spiritual awakening. I don't go anywhere except the doctor or grocery store so it's difficult to meet anyone, much less someone who'd accept my illness. Do you see or feel that I will be in a relationship again? (I'm okay with whatever you get and if you see/feel more I'd like to know.

Thank you so much my friend,

Elaine

• Hi Kushi and Mikyo, Thanks so much for the customized double reading.

My husband was seeing other women, so I guess you could say I don't think he was good enough for me. I understand Cappi's have high standards, it just got to the point where he wasn't what I was looking for anymore. There is no one else in my horison at the moment - who has the time? 🙂

I think your second part of the reading alludes to the fact that I am going to have a hard time trusting another man again. Jumping into the dating thing will be a real challenge. I recognise this but will just have to watch that I am not crippled by my non-risk taking mentality as you mentioned.

Thanks again, Fan.

• KushikamiKiba,

I would love a reading if you are still doing them. I am wondering if there is someone out there for me in my future. It seems I have just ended a relationship with a Virgo...basically we were more friends than anything. I liked him more than he liked me. Hopefully we will remain friends but I have backed away for a while.

My birthdate is 10/28/47

• Kushi, I wonder if you could give me an idea about when I can expect a payment I am waiting for since nearly a year. I do not even know if it has been approved, German beaurocracy at its best. I would be thankful if you have any opinion on that, I can take the good with the bad news lol.

x Paddi

• KushikamiKiba

You are very much on target with the work situation. I have been given extra responsibilities and no one wants to hear that there isn't enough hours in the day to stay on top of the work load.

Thanks for taking the time to do the reading

Love and light

Tal 🙂

• KushikamiKiba

if you can make a reading for me DOF 29/08/79, name - Olga. 3 months ago my loved one died, i just kind of can not find direction of my life anymore, everything crashed. What is next for me? what should I do

• Blessed good day. If you are still doing readings I would love to have one. My name is Louise and DOB 1/17/59. I have been out of work since 6/09 and have been having difficulty in obtaining even an interview. I would dearly love some direction. Thank you for any assistance you can give and for taking time to do this. My past employers have been fighting my claim for workers compensation and thus have been without funds since then as well. Needless to say the money is more then a little tight and running out fast.

• Dear KushikamiKiba,

Lots of things in my life changing right now...but for today, I am most concerned about my financial situation. When will I find employment and what will I be doing....this is important as I am financially strapped and I am trying to make a career change. I am also separated from my husband and wondering what the near future will bring for us.

So any information around these two topics would be very helpful.

Thank you.

• Hello again, anything exciting for me? 11/20/65. Thanks for your kindness!

• You were very accurate, just wanted to share that, God Bless!

• Notshy

The fact of the matter is, your condition is causing some major problems in life and no one can blame you for that. Just that you feel there might not be a future for you because of it. In love you want to start over but its hard. I dont think you'll get into love again for quite some time, there will be a lot of pain and loss on the way. It might even stretch to the point wherein you feel so discouraged you might just give up. Its not a permanent situation though, nothing is. Victory is on the horizon, it will come in time and your life will turn for the better

• tempestuous

I dont think being friends will be possible. Acquaintances yes, but close friends is out of the question. The relationship has already reached a point wherein a certain closeness friends have can no longer be made. Your life will change, break off from what you used to do and used to be. The change itself will be difficult and full of imbalance. But you will stand strong, despite so many defeats and you'll eventually rise up and put your life back together.

• paddi

I'll break out of character here and tell you the news. You'll be waiting for a very long time before anything happens. At the very least you'll see the START of the process in 3 months. After that i'm not really sure when you'll see results

• Missameno

I dont think your situation needs a reading. You're in unknown ground in your life but you dont let that stop you. its hard to carry on but if you dont do it, you never know whats in the dark before you. I understand what you're going through but trust me when i tell you the next step is really all your call. I can help after that but you need to make the first move to a new life

• Wezy

There's nothing hidden from you in your search for a new job, what you get is what you need. I get the feeling you come to them strong, and they might see this as trouble. You're a fighter and perhaps these employers are not comfortable with the idea of having someone with the potential to shoot past them on their staff. You'll get your break soon enough. There's a saying. "the night is at its darkest before dawn" and thats what you're going through right now

• Lifer

Doors have been opened to you but you dont go through them, something is keeping you back. Work will brighten up eventually, give or take 6 weeks, probably something that involves money. not to say that the job itself will involve money, but things like the pay, you might need to spend a bit to get there, etc. All in all, you'll be able to regain full control of your life in the distant future

• Hey poetic

Nothing much, just that you'll be facing a new journey in life soon. Pretty major too. since all my major arcana cards came out. I'd say this is a life changing moment for you

• This post is deleted!

• LOlL Kushi I feared that, though this time last year I applied and it took at least 3 months before anything got done. At present I am ringing every 2 weeks and they are sooooo slow, I have been promised a result by next Wed. but I have heard that so many times now I don't believe it any more. It being Germany I am entitles to lodge an official complaint against the authority. (child allowance).Would be nice for Christmas though!!

Thanks very much,

Sheelagh