Doing readings 3 at a time

• Hi KushikamiKIba,

If you still do readings, I'd like to have a reading about love/relationships. My DOB is 17.04.1981.

Thank you.

• KushikamiKiba,

Thank you so much for doing my reading. It is what it is, right? LOL, I have a certain acceptance that I am where I need to be right now. Thanks for being honest, I appreciate it. Best of everything to you,

Elaine

• Thank You mysterious one! Have a wonderful weekend! 🙂

• Dear KushikamiKiba,

Can you tell me more...I am puzzled. I have been told this before that "doors open up but I don't take them". In thinking about this, I don't see opportunities that are presented that I don't follow through on. What am I missing or not seeing? Is there anything more specific that you can tell me? Financially, I need to work ASAP.

Thank you.

• Hi KushikamiKiba,

Could you do a reading for me. My b-day is 9/19/65. I have so much going on in my life this last year, maybe you can see when this will all end and what the outcome will be. Also, do you see anything with my friend his b-day is 10/17/72.

Much love,

Robyn

• Hi KushikamiKiba : ) I'd love a reading on my current relationship issue.

I met a man going through a divorce (that he didn’t want) through a mutual friend. We hit it off immediately (have lots in common, amazing chemistry, similar interests, outlooks, ect). Anyway after the first month or two of dating he began to blow hot and cold, affectionate then withdrawn, calling with sweet words then just as abruptly no contact. This went on for about 9-10 months. Anyway, I realized that I was head over heels in love with this man, but despite this he wasn’t ready for me (or any woman) emotionally, given the toll his divorce was taking on him. Although extremely hard for me, I left because I knew that was the right thing to do.

We’ve had no contact for about 10 months. I never forgot about him but my pride wouldn’t allow me to stay with him and I moved on, although I never stopped thinking/caring about him. He has been officially divorced over a year now and we recently came in contact again. He’s said he missed me and was full of regret, was I seeing someone, could we go out, ect. He’s so guarded emotionally and will talk if I push it but is clearly uncomfortable doing so, so I’m not really sure what he wants from me (a future, friend with benefits, ect.). The easiest thing is to walk away but I’ve never connected with anyone the way I have with him, but I don’t want him stringing me along or a repeat of the past. HELP!!!

Should we try again or leave well enough alone?

He = CP 09/16/1969

Me = EB 12/18/1979

• Dear KushikamiKiba, thank you for your time to respond, I really appreciate it. I know I must find new direction of my life and there are days when I believe I can do that and there are days when I can not anymore feel ground under my feet. I guess i just need time and you are so right. Thanks

• KkKba

Thank you for your response. I apologize for my loquacious post. I was just caught up in the moment. Your response is the conclusion most would come to intuitively, but I am quite certain now that her apprehension is the same as mine has always been. Fear of falling in love only to be hurt again. She has a cancer in venus so I can easily relate to her state of mind. Things are moving in a positive direction. I really do appreciate your response, nonetheless, and am wise enough to understand that your analysis of the situtuation may yet be spot on.

• This post is deleted!

• So so so many questions. I'm going to take a while to get these sorted out.

• KushikamiKiba, thank you for taking the time to do my reading. I will continue to try to be patient calm and keep my eyes open for more opportunities. I know that you have many requests for readings but if you have time could you please delve deeper and look to see when my workman's compensation case will be settled and if I'll win like I keep praying for? Once again I thank you. Blessed day.

• Hey Kushikamikiba, good morning/evening, I have a question if you dont mind. you posted this for me the other day.

Hey poetic

Nothing much, just that you'll be facing a new journey in life soon. Pretty major too. since all my major arcana cards came out. I'd say this is a life changing moment for you

With my overactive mind I'm thinking all sorts of things, I'm believing that it will be something positive, can you tell me if it's something good? I choose to believe in the light. Thanks!

• katzkatz1

The relationship has become very stagnant, Its no longer bringing you joy. To be honest he stopped trying to show you his feelings. He's occupying himself with things he feels are more logical, more important than spending time with the wife. Is he spending a lot of time at work? I feel as though he thinks the relationship is good enough and so he can begin on other things. As for the woman, all i can say is that those two feel secure around each other, unless they really are close friends i dont know what to make of their relationship

• Lifer

you're not missing anything, in fact, you're doing too much. There are times wherein to find something you need to stop looking. Opportunities have opened up all over for you but for one reason or another they either close up just as quickly or you dont follow through. Maybe its because the nature of it is not what is in your ability to do, i cant say for certain. All i do know is that maybe its not a time to run around and panic.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• <<interrupt thread="">></interrupt>

I KNOW WHERE YOU CAN GET THIS PROGRAM FOR FREE

<<resume thread="">></resume>

• I'll be closing this thread permanently, I have a few unanswered reading requests and i'll get on with those in time. For anyone who might want to get a reading from me please post up your own questions individually and please be specific as to what is your situation.

Questions looking like:

"I would like a reading please, thank you" and

"Please help me with a problem I have..."

Will not be entertained. I have said a million times that i'm not psychic, I cant know what it is you people are dealing with.

• Thank you, Kushikamikiba! I appreciate your insights.

• Robyngia

Heartache, Tough job and financial issues fill your life at the moment and i can say they wont go away so soon, you will be misled you will be blinded and confused. Your direction in life will go haywire on you and nothing will make sense. My advice would be to slow down. If moving forward is making things hard, why not stop for a while and see what you're doing wrong