Doing readings 3 at a time

• This post is deleted!

• Kealaigh

Work seems to be alright now, you have a direction and progress is moving quickly. I take it this was not an easy task, Your past shows doubts and attempts to stop your progress. It appears though that victory may be short lived. I feel that work will take a high demand in your life and your own emotional life will be at risk, this wont be such a big matter if not for the promises your new career will bring out, Rewards will be seen, promise will be shown to you but all is an illusion. Always remember past experiences, i believe you are familiar with events involving people that got too successful and too greedy. Taking control of that situation will allow you to master your field and act upon it the way you see fit

• Good Morning! Still here alive and thriving! I survive! How are you? Fine I hope! Do you see anything exciting for September? I feel great! This is a 7 month for me in a 7 year. Thanks Much!

• P.S. Don't know if you need bd 11/20/65. One of the last times we spoke you talked about many hard battles I had to face, which I did and that maybe my faith would be tested, which it was but I have overcome! Thanks again!

• Poetic

True you have overcome many challenges in your life, before you came to me again i feel that you were in a time of rest, of recovery, now you feel you are ready to face a new challenge. Enthusiastic but afraid, it is very normal to feel this way and i can tell you there is one last challenge in your way one which will stop your progress until it is solved and it is not easily fixed. You look to the future but it is unwise to do so until the challenge has passed, your strength will come from both past and present as you slowly make your way to the future. If it makes any sense, you now is represented by a Paige while Your future at the end of this month is represented by a King. That and the way it transforms itself from Earth element to Fire shows full transformation in yourself as an individual.

• Wow! Thats intriguing, I've been threw so much already, sometimes i say Lord how much more can i bare. Ok now I kinda have the creeps, I hope the King is my saviour. Is it to do with my marraige? I appreciate your help and kindness.

• Just a question, can I consider the "Paige" as a messenger of God as in Angel? I feel them around me all the time, guiding me. Bless you dear.

• Guess what, this morning, I was looking at a song by "Earth, Wind, and Fire" The three elements, wow, what a connection. Song called "September." there are no coincidences.

• Poetic

The way i see the cards only makes up half the full reading, the other comes from the querent, The way you see your cards is equal if not greater than the way i see them

• k. Mystery lady, spoken like a true seer? So mysterious, (Woody Allen voice). I feel like I'm reading parables. lol!

• i'm a "he"

• Kushikamikiba I e-mailed you personally through your Yahoo account;due, to the sensitive nature of the situation.

I also gave you real names, so that you could zone in on the matter at hand.

When you get a chance today, Please e-mail me back at my hotmail account.

Thank You:)

• Hi Kushikamikiba,

I wonder if you have some time to do a reading for me. A man I am dating is going through some issues with his ex having to do with his child. He is in contact frequently with a female friend of his who he used to date regarding the issues he is having with the mother of his child. The question I have for you is if this female friend is more than a friend to him and whether you see this relationship interferring in our current relationship. Do you think our bond is strong enough to get through the issues he is facing? My dob is July 31, 1965 his is April 14, 1968. Any insights would be so greatly appreciated. I thank you in advance for your time.

• Dear KushikamiKiba

Think I am the 3rd person in your next lot of readings.

Would greatly appreciate a reading from you in relation to my romantic path, any insights you see here. I am a 28 year old single female.

xox

• Hi KushikamiKiba,

Good morning. I do hope this finds you in good health today and always. I was hoping to get a reading and some insight from you. I was wondering if you could give me some direction and guidance in my love life and my living situation? I am a 27 year single female who has had bad luck with love. I am also going to be moving out soon and Im at a lost as to where to move to. Thank you so much in advance for your time.

Michelle

• HMM, SORRY! Can't tell, I thought Captain was a man, it's all good, have a blessed weekend!

• Torgirl144

From what i can see, the relationship you have is strong and secure, however i feel as though he has gone through a lot of hard times with this other woman and they are both not done facing challenges thrown at them. Right now he is at a crossroads he doesnt know how to tackle, he is left in suspension. This is now putting some stress into your relationship, he is leaning more towards helping this other woman. He has no direction and no one to help him with this situation advice for this would be to have him make a choice (obviously) no matter how painful it may be. Your bond with him is strong but it is also the same with her, the child is also important for him, and so whoever he chooses is unclear. choices are based on the things you know and you knew, also on which choice has the larger piece of the pie. its not the case with this situation

• Mia

Looks to me you've gotten out of the routine with your relationships. You widened your horizons on your choice of men but that hasn't worked out well at all. You've tried and ended up heartbroken or disappointed in one way or another. Things dont look so well if you're looking for a relationship anytime soon. And it appears to me that it will be attributed with how you are as a person. there's basically too much for certain guys to handle, Control would be best, not the relationship but yourself.

• Dear Kushikamikiba

Thanks for your reply.

What do you mean by too much for certain guys to handle?

• Mia

I dont mean to be rude, but either the guys you've chosen are the type who dont know how to deal with a relationship or you're too dominant