Doing readings 3 at a time

• KushikamiKiba,

Yes, at times I do. I've been a single parent for a few yrs now & have focused on the boys & the general running of a household. Recently decided it was time to consider myself & what I'd like for the coming yrs. Its a new thing to consider myself & not be afraid of trying new ideas. I've been working hard to let go & trust the Universe to lead me. It seems I should continue as I have and be patient for things to unfold when the timing is right

Thanks for your insight ....I'll work on my confidence

• Thanks Kush. I have been feeling very optimistic about money, but I haven't invested anything at all.

Hello!! Thank you so much for your generous offer of a reading!! I do appreciate it so much!!

What do you get in regards to my relationship with Dave? Anything and Everything, I'll take it all!!

When will I see him again? Do we eventually marry ( 2 to 3 years from now or so??)

My DOB March 18, 1960. HIS DOB July 7, 1973.

You are so gifted and talented, and so wonderful to share this with all of us!!

Sending you Light!!

Bunny07

• Hi Kushikimba - I am not sure what number I would be but I think I am in the 3.... Are you able to do a reading on my career and love situation. My DOB is 13 Jan 1977?

• Bunny

This separation is causing some tension in the relationship but there is hope in you and likewise him. From the looks of things how this relationship goes will affect you greatly in your life. Things will be revealed to you and the tension can grow to the point that it will be choking in the relationship that is however temporary, the tension will eventually yield and you can move forward Marriage however is not something i would look forward to if i were you

• hiprincess

i'd be more than willing to give you a reading. what's the situation

• Thanks so much!!! I have read on here you are GREAT!!!

My job is finishing up in approx 2-3 weeks and I have no other job to go to.... I am wondering if I will be out of work of if something will happen before I leave here... Or if I will get another position where I am currently working.

My love life is a mess - I am still in love with my ex who is now with someone else - I still can't seem to move on, I have other ex boyfriends calling, texting and facebooking me and I am wondering what is the go with that...

• ok hiprincess

Looks like you're right, your lovelife is a mess but i believe its caused by the other exes and equally, you. Because of these you cant think straight and its affecting how you live your life outside of your personal circle. There seems to be a lot to be learned from these experiences and it looks like your exes are still hoping for another shot. I dont mean to be rude but you just have to tell them to get lost. They will do nothing but cause trouble for you, granted there will be conflict and sometimes it wont seem to end, but in time it will.

In all honesty there's nothing left for you at your current workplace, there's some slight tension and i dont think it will ever go away, you will encounter financial difficulties in your near future and also be unemployed for some time, opportunities will come but they might not appeal to you so well, i urge you not to be picky on this as it appears one of these jobs will lead to a new experience and if i may say, i more positive one

• Hello Kushi,

I would really appreciate it if you could do a reading for me as well. Lately, life seems like a car on a steep hill and I'm pushing it up the hill going no where's. A Love and Career reading would be great or just whatever you see. I know I have alot of deep soul searching to do and don't know where to start. My dob 2-1-81 and thankyou for sharing your gift, You are truely gifted! Forever in you debt

Best Regards

Devine~Devine~ 😉

• Typo~ Best regards

Devine~Mistie~

• HI i was wondering if I could pls have a reading.. at the moment i feel stuck no motion...my love life is crazy i need to find work I am such a wreck right now...MANY BLESSINGS LOVE LIGHT

7/24/79

• Hello Kushi, I would like to request a reading please on my Love life ( marriage ) and my career too. It would mean so much to me. I just want to know what you can see. My dob is 9-14-1958 and his ia 11-06-1952. I appreciate it!

• Dear Kushikamikiba,

If you are still taking readings i would really appreaciate one on my marriage , my husband has been acting really strange lately, he wont talk to me i dont know what is wrong with him. I would be very grateful for anything that you pick up on my dob is 27-4-69 his is 12-11-70.

Thankyou so much love and blessings Lilac

• Oh, thank you for all of this!!!

Would you please be so kind as to answer just a few questions that arose?? (You touched on the subject in your response, I am hoping that you know details!!! )

You say that how the relationship goes will affect me greatly in my life!

Does this mean that the relationship goes well with this man in the future?? What sort of things will be revealed (I don't know if you see a general or specific answer?)

Do we stay together as a couple, but just not married? You said that tension builds almost to the point of choking, but that is only temporary and it subsides and we can move forward. You said to not count on marriage, so I didn't know if that meant we are together and not married, or what??????? Are we together for many years, over 5 years???????

Thank you so much for everything you have done for me, and also for everyone else. You are so very generous with your time and your talents, and, for that I am truly grateful to you!!!!

Lildolphin07

• Thanks so much Kushi!! It is a lot to take in!!

Looks like I am still in for a bit of a rough ride this year!

• Oh, thank you for all of this!!!

Would you please be so kind as to answer just a few questions that arose?? (You touched on the subject in your response, I am hoping that you know details!!! )

You say that how the relationship goes will affect me greatly in my life!

Does this mean that the relationship goes well with this man in the future?? What sort of things will be revealed (I don't know if you see a general or specific answer?)

Do we stay together as a couple, but just not married?

You said that tension builds almost to the point of choking, but that is only temporary and it subsides and we can move forward. You said to not count on marriage, so I didn't know if that meant we are together and not married, or what??????? Are we together for many years, over 5 years???????

Thank you so much for everything you have done for me, and also for everyone else. You are so very generous with your time and your talents, and, for that I am truly grateful to you!!!!

Bunny07

• Hi Kushikamikiba,

Could i please have a reading when you get the time on family and finances?

My dob March 3,1964.

Any insight would be helpful.

Not sure what number think i'm #5 for the ones that hasn't had a reading, kinda hard to figure out with the ones that have gotten readings but want more insight on details and i understand that completely because i might have to do the same.

Thanks and blessed day.

• Hi Kushikamikiba

Can you tell me what you see for me, my bd is dec 4, 1959. Thank you

Baby 76

• Dear KushiKamiKiba

Good afternoon to you. I am here again. I have a question about my school counsler. I was on medical leave from school in May 2010 and start back to school July 13 2010. My counsler was not to happy with me because I stood up for me. And I knew I was right. I when over her head and her supervisor called me. And we talked and things worked out ok. Then when I started back to school my counsler had my school loans and grants send back to the lenders. When they were on hold for me because of the medical leave I was on. So I when I talked too her she told me that she did not understand what I was talking about and I talked too the financial aid ofc at my school and they told me she was the one that send them back. So I was wondering do you see me getting my pell grant because the end of this month. My dob is July 12 1961. I just want to say thank you so much Illona

• I would like a reading on my love situation, if you please. I have a long distance love that seems a bit hopeless, and I have questions that can't be answered. My birthday is Sep 23, 1974, his is June 8, 1974.

Please and thank you.