Doing readings 3 at a time

• leolover

these 2 seem to be very important dates and i believe based on your post, i can skip everything and move into the future.

for may of next year I see emotional pain in the guise of joy, In a way people will see you as happy and content, but deep down inside youre crying, Pain caused by necessity, its not something you want to do but you will be driven to the point wherein you have no choice.

August brings a bright future, a major change will take place in your life for the better. One that will take the form of challenges probably at work that you will be able to overcome.

• cazmayo

Relocation might not be there in your near future, mostly finances will make you unable to do so.

Relationship wise

You know exactly what you want in your partner and this has left you some disappointments in life. You might not have any new love-related experiences in the future but when you do, it would be a mix of both the right feeling and the disappointment you always feel

• Daisyfairy

In that span of time i would say life will get good, better then halfway, worse.

around the 3rd and 4th months you will experience joy, a lot of promise and a good life, however after that you may be called to sacrifice some of these joys you have and you end up rejecting the change, this will bring at first, sorrow followed by conflict with people around you

• Hazel

You're in a tight squeeze when it comes to money primarily because you have big plans in the future especially for your family (what mother wouldnt). I see you trying your best to keep costs at a low and save as much as possible for the future. Near future shows "crunch" time, in crucial moments of your life you might not have enough money to support your needs. This may go on for a long time, overtime however things will begin to get back to normal and you wouldnt have such major problems afterwards.

• Scorpvirgo

Despite being a very open person it seems you have not fully broken through the past. Was there a relationship in the past that felt to you like a gift from heaven? The most perfect relationship you ever had was shattered and despite this, you still hold on to those memories. In terms of love developments will be slow, and bad choices will be made. Another problem with love will be that change for the better is on the way, but something about it will make you reject it.

• Shuabby

He's not really happy at work is he? It could explain why he feels its time to move on and enter a new life, It will be a tough journey switching jobs but he's optimistic. Moving is likely but i doubt its of any distance and if it will come soon. Commitment is key here. You both will have to go for this 100%, there are times when the places he chooses or the places you like wont sit well with the other party

• atuxivart

You've been single for quite some time now, and it was hard for you to open up again and begin dating. You both will somewhat "click" on the first date and even go for a second one. I do warn you however about 3 things, i get the feeling that he has little emotional control, he can be lazy and also a 3rd party is there, He has secrets.

• This post is deleted!

• Elaine, hi there I'm doing great but for some reason i must ask why you suddenly checked on me out of the blue.

• Thank you so much! You asked if I've just gotten into a relationship. No, I haven't but I have 4 new dates, I'm most concerned about the first two - first one is a Capricorn and the one is the Sagitaurius and who I'm most interested. Would you be able to give me an idea of either of them if its not my family? I haven't dated in six years and this is a new beginning, I am very aware of that...and nervous. Thanks in advance if its possible to get more insight.

• I meant to add that I am terrified of my family. Thanks again.

• I am sorry for these three posts. I just read your answer to the rest of my questions and you've told me everything. Thanks so much again! I really do appreciate your help and gift.

• Hi Kushikamikiba,

I would be grateful for a love reading . No one in my life right now .I'm just trying

not to judge too quickly based on first impression and be less guarded ...

my dob-08/08/83 . Thanks in advance .

• Dear Kiba,

I am the Sagittarius, he is the Taurus. We broke up. What does he feel about me? Will he contact me? Is there a future for us? Or is it over? Can you give me some advice?

Thanks.

• Hello Kushikamikaba,

I would love for you do do a reading for me, I have so many questions to ask I do not even know where to start. My birthday is April 1, 1958 8:20pm Detroit Michigan. Thank-you, D

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you so much for the reading KushiKamiKiba! I truly appreciate it! I have a few questions if you don't mind?

KushiKamiKiba's Reading: "Despite being a very open person it seems you have not fully broken through the past. Was there a relationship in the past that felt to you like a gift from heaven? The most perfect relationship you ever had was shattered and despite this, you still hold on to those memories. In terms of love developments will be slow, and bad choices will be made. Another problem with love will be that change for the better is on the way, but something about it will make you reject it. "

ScorpVirgo's Questions/Comments:

1. There was a past relationship that ended back in February. he made a very deep impact in my life, and no matter how hard I try, cannot forget him. I felt such a deep connection with him that I can't get over it. I'm trying to date another couple of other guys lately, but I keep thinking about him. I don't know how to get past it...

2. How do I make sure that these bad choices aren't made? could you maybe go into detail so i can avoid these choices? I dont want to get hurt even further than I already am. I feel so fragile, and I feel like I'll end up making such a fool of myself that I wont trust anyone if I get hurt more.

3. Is there anyway to know when this new change for the better will come? how can I make sure not to reject it? how do I know who it is?

thank you again, I just need some guidance right now. I'm so lost....

• hi happybutlonely, I am dong this reading on kia behalf as he is not available for now.. I just called him andyea he gave me green light to do a reading for u.. I undestand that U got alot of question to ask.. I will try my best to answer ur question..

Just before i did a reading I did an analyse for u.. correct me if i am wrong.. 😃 i would say that u are born with the leadrership field.. confidence is wat u have..but at times u need to be worried about things that u are doing on implusive.. u as a practical person, quiet ones and often like to help others.. by helping others u are satisfy in what u are doing and u love to plan~ but sometime the request that u made wanted to be perfect which only applys to u not others which will cause a conflicts at times.. mainly it affects under ur friends and group association more..

i would say that normally u know how to take advantage of time.. at times u are a strong debaters and ave strong opinions.. most of the time u need to think before u speaks as u often do things on implusive.. u need to be a little more tactful when u are on a leadership positionand that u will gain more supporter.. often is ur willpower and strengts that u use to elevae ur position in life.. this is one of a different style that u use and result is shown.. most individuals are able t put aside their ego and join forces with u.. mostly I would say this affect ur works more..

ok movng on u are somehow inerested on ppl and human nature more.. i would say ur job might have been dealing with ppl most of the time.. u are more constantly in your home and famoly life.. but a times re possessive about it.. but at times ur finances may go out of hand, on off saving or spending.. u need to be a little stable in here.. at times u may be stubborn and much of indepence.. everythig that u do depends on ur mood.. mainly this affects on ur home ur family~

u are someon who is helpful and friendly which is a strong point on ur personalities.. the encouragement u gave and inspire others to excel.. most of them brings u luck but still u still prefer to reply on yourself.. u observe ppl and ppl value ur advise.. of course u are always tere to maintain a balance in conflicts.. often it is the emotions and faith that drive u.. often once u are commited u do watever u want to achieve.. Mainly this one is your personalties.. I believe that ur finances do came from wat u strive for and ur responsible and reputation.. i believe u do have a good reputation and u are quite knowledgable person.. also u sare ur knowledge with ppls and create many positive impact to them..ur existing employment will change during ur lifetime.. often u expereinces a periodic restructuring of work environment..

ok here's the reading.. from ur past I believe u do have a high hope on wat u are doing in everything.. being a leadership u try to do wat u can and always hope for the best in wat u are doing..

in your present i would say that partially u are constant att times and something u tend not to be constant.. u may be having a little trouble in your money as i mention earlier on the above.. but one thing is u always tend to see things clearly than anyone else.. even u are not consistancely but u able to keep track of what u are doing.. i believe there are times u do receive alot of valuable comment from others in your life..

in your future things will slowly picking up from ur present, and will reach to a point where u would stood up for fairness.. of course there will not be any loss to anyone in your life.. and things might be a blessing in the situation.. i would say from a complicated things may turn into something simple.. but just beware not all may be happy when made a certain decision..

my advise in here is that u may need to use ur intellect to be able to protect yourself.. and often don let yourself stuck in th middle of the situation.. hope i am clear about it. do givesome feedback~ 😃

• Hello Mikyo, Thank-you for doing a reading for me and some of the points you have made are right on. I am in a leadership field and i enjoy working with people, I have had many positive comments made from many customers and that is what has keep me going through the years. Recently my job has ended and now I am working with Athletics doing marketing, ticket sales and raising the bar for their events, this job is guaranteed until November of this year and I do not know if they are going to sign me on as the money is tight in the department. I have so many worries as I am hoping for this job to be permanent. I am going to get my resume around and polish it up for a job search just in case, I am just a little slow to get started.

Yes, I do have money problems now and am trying to find my way out of it. I think I have a plan and i hope these professionals will help me out of it.

I have been divorced for 5 1/2 years now and I havenot found any one yet, I am hoping to find someone to share some fun times with.

You are correct to say I always have high hope in everything I do. Also you stated that I have strong opinions. When I was younger I used to just blurt everything out with out thinking. I have learned through the years to control my responses and I believe I have gotten better. I do have a respectable job and reputation and many people have taken my advice. I am a very positive person and I try to find the positive in everyone else. some have said I do have very good instincts and I do tend to rely on myself for alot of things.

In my present I do believe I am consistant most of the times, but I may falter once in a while and I can put myself back on track. I also am having trouble with my money and I am hoping I will get out of this state soon. I know I have a long road but I am dertermined to get it right. I do get many comments from others and that is why people like me doing what I am doing. alot of people say that I am very good at working with the public because I am honest and trustworthy.

I am sorta confused about what you are saying about my future as I should stand up for fairness and things might be a blessing in the situation. this is what I have to think about as I do not like to cause any problems. You also say that complicated things may turn into something simple...I am hoping this is my finacial situation as I would love to make it simple.

You tell me to use my intellect to protect myself, I belive that is very good advice for me. I feel I am a good person and I am hoping for my job to be extended after November or I find a new one as I can live with out a job.

Thank-you Mikyo for the reading I will definatley read it multiple times so I can study it more.

• Hello Mikyo, Thank-you for doing a reading for me and some of the points you have made are right on. I am in a leadership field and i enjoy working with people, I have had many positive comments made from many customers and that is what has keep me going through the years. Recently my job has ended and now I am working with Athletics doing marketing, ticket sales and raising the bar for their events, this job is guaranteed until November of this year and I do not know if they are going to sign me on as the money is tight in the department. I have so many worries as I am hoping for this job to be permanent. I am going to get my resume around and polish it up for a job search just in case, I am just a little slow to get started.

Yes, I do have money problems now and am trying to find my way out of it. I think I have a plan and i hope these professionals will help me out of it.

I have been divorced for 5 1/2 years now and I havenot found any one yet, I am hoping to find someone to share some fun times with.

You are correct to say I always have high hope in everything I do. Also you stated that I have strong opinions. When I was younger I used to just blurt everything out with out thinking. I have learned through the years to control my responses and I believe I have gotten better. I do have a respectable job and reputation and many people have taken my advice. I am a very positive person and I try to find the positive in everyone else. some have said I do have very good instincts and I do tend to rely on myself for alot of things.

In my present I do believe I am consistant most of the times, but I may falter once in a while and I can put myself back on track. I also am having trouble with my money and I am hoping I will get out of this state soon. I know I have a long road but I am dertermined to get it right. I do get many comments from others and that is why people like me doing what I am doing. alot of people say that I am very good at working with the public because I am honest and trustworthy.

I am sorta confused about what you are saying about my future as I should stand up for fairness and things might be a blessing in the situation. this is what I have to think about as I do not like to cause any problems. You also say that complicated things may turn into something simple...I am hoping this is my finacial situation as I would love to make it simple.

You tell me to use my intellect to protect myself, I belive that is very good advice for me. I feel I am a good person and I am hoping for my job to be extended after November or I find a new one as I can live with out a job.

Thank-you Mikyo for the reading I will definatley read it multiple times so I can study it more.