I am able to do a reading or two.....

• Brightest Blessings to All!!!,

My name is Scott MoonRaven, am a Wiccan and also have been doing tarot readings for roughly twelve years now. I am a full time student, but I do have a bit of free time on Wednesdays and Saturdays. If someone would like a basic 10 card reading (spread) completed drop me a message at as I get time I will respond to whoever is first in line and then so on. please list the following in your email:

1. Your astrological Sign

2. Your fist name and the email address you would like your reponse sent to, if different from the email addrress you are emailing me from.

3. And lastly a bsic question or the jist of your situation.

As I have said, I will take people in the order they repond first come, first served.Pleasae be patient though it may take me a day or two to rerspond to your email. Also I will be leaving on a trip this upcoming sunday August 1st and will not be back until Thurtsday August 5th.

Brigtest Blessings!!! Oh I am also a Virgo if anyone was curious. 🙂

• Thank you so much for the offer. here mine comes.

• I would love a reading if one can be done for me tht be great 🙂 Insight wo love and work would be good. Thank you, 🙂

• I would also love a reading. I would prefer a love reading. Thanks for the offer. My dob is may 17, 1987

• hi there

me too - i asked for a romantic overview....what's on the cards in the short term and if nothing - when!

dob 4am GMT 10/08/1977

thanks!

• If you have the time, I would be grateful for a love and career reading. My DOB is 6/26/68

thanks in advance