Happily Ever After - Meaning?

• Hi Anyone who reads this.

I've been trying out tarot.com latest card offerings and this happens to jump right at me. It was pretty catchy so I tried and the cards that came up are as follows. Any feedback from anyone is surely welcome. Could you also tell me if whether or not I should do this on a daily basis? Will it change? or having it done everyday will change its outcome? As always soo many questions needing answers. Appreciate your feedback.

Love and Blessings - Mari

Will I meet my true Love?

Current Love Status – five of wands

Magic Key – Five of Crystals

Foundation of Love – The guardian angel

Inner Child – Child of swords

Hidden Limitations – Fairy Godmother

The Future – Three of Wands

Wish Upon A Star – Seven of Wands

• Will I meet my true Love?

Current Love Status – five of wands Not going well, and looks you have your eye on a few. it's a competitive game, and it's been difficult for you. are you struggling with your identity? what is it that you really want? it would be good for you to step back a bit, and take your time. currently, there is a struggle or power play with another.

Magic Key – Five of Crystals I believe this card is telling you to lighten up. are you shy? reserve? the key here is to work on your self-confidence and you will attract the right love into your life. do you feel misunderstood? be clear and concise with your words. say it simply, and with a smile.

Foundation of Love – The guardian angel The foundation of Love? that would mean the stability of a relationship and with someone who is grounded, reliable, sturdy as a rock. I am feeling you need to consider compatibility for the long term, and look beyond the good looks, and great body. Beauty is only skin deep. look to the inner beauty of another. AND work on the inner beauty inside of you.

Inner Child – Child of swords you are headstrong, and speak your mind when you are unhappy with someone or situation. learn to develop empathy and compassion for others shortcomings. It's easier to accept what you can't change, than to change another for your own comfort zone. you can't expect to bring another into your life, put them in a corner and expect them to be happy about it. learn to accept others for who they are, and not for what they do.

Hidden Limitations – Fairy Godmother You have a lot to offer in a relationship, but you are afraid to bring it out and to show others you are caring, loving, supportive, and you really want to settle down with a long term partner. you wish to be a stay at home Mom, be married for life, and plant a garden, and just settle down in a nice home is pretty much where you want to be.

The Future – Three of Wands A lot of movement is coming up for you. possiblity a new business venture to where it will lead you to new people, and new opportunities. looks you will meet interesting people over the next 3 months, and will be of enormous help for you.

Wish Upon A Star – Seven of Wands My feeling here, and with all of the cards you pulled, it will be a long while before the right partner comes into your life and for the long term. Seven of wands s hows you are a bit bruised up right now, and emotionally you are not ready to give of yourself to another.

you have some healing to do. so prepare, plan, and implement your plan, and the rest will follow naturally.

Ms Sunny

• Will I meet my true Love?

Current Love Status – five of wands Not going well, and looks you have your eye on a few. it's a competitive game, and it's been difficult for you. are you struggling with your identity? what is it that you really want? it would be good for you to step back a bit, and take your time. currently, there is a struggle or power play with another.

True. I’ve been only looking and admiring from afar. With my situation with finances and family I’ve got my plate full to be involved with anyone. True again that I have been struggling with my identity as far as what I want to do with my life career wise. I stopped school to help the family business (which is now in the brink of closure) - being the obedient daughter to her mother. Struggle/power play, yep you got that right. Another – is actually my mother. I feel that if I left now I let her down but I feel so bad about myself because now at this point of my life I don’t exactly know which direction to go now. Its like if I make a decision now to venture off to something and that decision leads to a brick wall ..comes to show I should have listened to my mother and stayed. But looking at my situation now, I have no clue where I am except know that its because my mom feels I have no direction or clue on my own so she’s given this business to me so I have some sort of course in my life. (Don't get me wrong I love my mom- too much that I would sacrifice my own happiness for hers). I don’t know if that made any sense.

Magic Key – Five of Crystals I believe this card is telling you to lighten up. are you shy? reserve? the key here is to work on your self-confidence and you will attract the right love into your life. do you feel misunderstood? be clear and concise with your words. say it simply, and with a smile.

I am shy. But not shy with talking to men. However, if I do feel that they have this attraction to me or I am attracted to them – err I’m like a fool. I would either be too quiet and not even initiate anything unless they do. Or I will try my very best to avoid contact. Silly isn’t it. Or sometimes I’m so mean I wouldn’t even reciprocate a smile or when they initiate conversation I’d say immediately I’m not interested, thank you.

Foundation of Love – The guardian angel The foundation of Love? that would mean the stability of a relationship and with someone who is grounded, reliable, sturdy as a rock. I am feeling you need to consider compatibility for the long term, and look beyond the good looks, and great body. Beauty is only skin deep. look to the inner beauty of another. AND work on the inner beauty inside of you.

Ok true…I get so gaga over a svelt looking guy. I was told by my sister that I’ve let a few good men pass me by because I could oi soooo vain. Now at this point I’ve gotten enlightenment about Beauty is skin deep. I am looking for long term and beyond the good looks.

Inner Child – Child of swords you are headstrong, and speak your mind when you are unhappy with someone or situation. learn to develop empathy and compassion for others shortcomings. It's easier to accept what you can't change, than to change another for your own comfort zone. you can't expect to bring another into your life, put them in a corner and expect them to be happy about it. learn to accept others for who they are, and not for what they do.

Oww..wow! You hit that right on the spot. The few good men I was involved with I wanted to dress a certain way and all those blah blah st*pid stuff. True how can I expect them to come into my life dress them a certain way, make them up to something they’re not (like push and motivate them to finish school even when they don’t have the motivation to do so) and have them be happy with it even when they’re not. I definitely know this was sooo selfish of me to do. I’ve learned my lesson.

Hidden Limitations – Fairy Godmother You have a lot to offer in a relationship, but you are afraid to bring it out and to show others you are caring, loving, supportive, and you really want to settle down with a long term partner. you wish to be a stay at home Mom, be married for life, and plant a garden, and just settle down in a nice home is pretty much where you want to be.

Yes! I would love to be a stay home Mommy. How Ideal! I would really be happy to find a long term partner who shares the same ideals about family, finances and religion. In the past I have opened myself to someone and basically served my heart on a platter to him. I didn’t leave anything for myself. I was heartbroken. So now I’ve been apprehensive on opening up that way because he may not be THE ONE deserving.

The Future – Three of Wands A lot of movement is coming up for you. possibility a new business venture to where it will lead you to new people, and new opportunities. looks you will meet interesting people over the next 3 months, and will be of enormous help for you.

Wow! I didn’t expect this. A new business venture? New people to meet? Any idea in what field this business venture is all about?

Wish Upon A Star – Seven of Wands My feeling here, and with all of the cards you pulled, it will be a long while before the right partner comes into your life and for the long term. Seven of wands s hows you are a bit bruised up right now, and emotionally you are not ready to give of yourself to another.

Awww. A long time huh? Well I’m not surprised I am still emotionally bruised and would make sense why it would take awhile. But I’ve had some breakthroughs in terms of myself and relationships. I’ve realized my faults and shortcomings so I think it’s a start.

you have some healing to do. so prepare, plan, and implement your plan, and the rest will follow naturally.

I’m still healing, still preparing, still planning and still implementing changes in my environment as well as myself.

Ms Sunny, thanks for the tarot interpretation insight. I didn’t see that you answered this till I scrolled through the threads today. Do you do birth charts? I’d appreciate it if you can do an analysis for me. (just in case the answer is yes – dob 11/4/74) Thank you again! I sure do appreciate you!

Love and Blessings,

Mari

• hey, I forgot all about this thread. thank you for answering and the feedback, it sure is good to read feedbacks.

I did the same spread with inner child cards. interesting huh?

I picked up on property management or real estate. are you good with designs, or remodeling?

such as flipping houses??

you might want to look into home appraisals..

I can't say how long for certain how long.. my feeling is next year 2011 is when you will meet someone who will rock your world..

Ms. Sunny

• oops, I forgot to answer on birth charts. no i don't do astrology, but there is someone here, I believe the captain, and leoscorpion are good with birth charts.

sunny

• Interesting....I use to work for a real estate agency. I've never flipped a house before but I've done property management and oi I love interior design. Remodeling - hehehe - totally out of my comfort zone...interesting...very interesting. Thanks Sunny. I've already posted a note for leoscorpion and waiting for respond.

😉 Mari

• you mentioned interior design? maybe renovation is a better word. I am feeling you would be good at this.. remodeling, or renovation whatever you call it.. you are good with your hands, and very creative. you could do it...

best wishes, Sunny