HANS WOLFGANG!! Would you please give your insight?????!!

• I need your wonderful insight on this guy that I met! He is a Cancer, BD July 7, 1973, My BD March 18, 1960. We met and I felt like I was "supposed" to meet him!! Things just clicked! I am married, (not happily by any stretch!!), and this Cancer guy met my husband as well. We danced, and had a great time all week, he called me several times after I got home, and he talked making plans to see me again, etc. One night my husband came up to me while I was on the phone with him, and it seemed to bother my Cancer guy!!

My instincts tell me that I am supposed to be with the Cancer guy, in the future, like a year or two??? Plus we had this uncanny connection, (soulmate??) but I haven't heard from him for awhile now.

My question is, do we see each other again, and if so, When, and also, do we eventually get married??

Thank you so much for your time, and your great gift that you share with everyone on here!!!

Lildolphin7

• This post is deleted!

• lildolphin7,

I need your wonderful insight on this guy that I met: he loves the night.

My BD March 18, 1960: you have mental power, the ability to focus your mind on a goal or objective and see it through to a successful conclusion. This power is usually applied to some mental or educational task. It bestows the power to overcome all problems by focusing your thoughts and it usually occurs when there is something that you need to learn or accomplish on the mental level. You have the opportunity to fix your mind on certain goals and objectives. It is the focus of the mind. Out of that focus and concentration, success is assured.

My instincts tell me that I am supposed to be with the Cancer guy, in the future, like a year or two??? Yes.

soulmate?? no.

do we see each other again: no.

do we eventually get married?? no.

You got in tune with him. In spite of yourself, once

in a while you will get in tune with someone. You may forget

yourself once in a while and will get in tune with someone

-- because only if you forget your ego can there be a

meeting. Otherwise there cannot be any meeting. It

may be just a glimpse for a moment, but really you have

seen something far more real than anything else that

you have ever seen. You have looked inside the hollow

bamboo and seen the miracle of the music coming out of

it.

• Hi Hans,

Long time, no speak..

Hope all is well with you.

Had a strange few weeks, kinda unballanced, oh, well..

Your insight helps as always, it's about a gentelham.. you know..-:)

• Oh, thank you for your insight!! However!! I am a little confused!! I said my instincts say that I am supposed to be with him in the future, like in a year or two, and you said, "yes"...............

Soulmate......No, Do we see each other again.......No. Do we eventually get married......No.

If its is a yes to I am supposed to be with him in the future, like in a year or two, then why would we not see each other again???? I apologize, because I may be missing something since I'm a little sleep deprived at the moment!!!

Out of my focus, and concentration, success is assured??? Does that mean I can put my energies into wanting this, and it will happen??? I should forget my ego and there could be a meeting? I've seen just a glimpse, but what I've seen is far more real than anything else that I have ever seen? I know, I know, I am probably seriously dense here, not getting what you are trying to tell me!!! Would you mind terribly explaining?? I see me married to him, because what I felt was unlike anything, it was as if it were destiny for me to meet him and be with him!! I have never experienced that feeling!! Is this guy in my future, whether a year or two, or when? He is deep in my heart, and it is really tearing at it!! He is really a sweetheart!

Thank you again for your insight and using your wonderful gift to help me!!

Lildolphin

• Lis1,

Your insight helps as always, it's about a gentelham: A strong, addictive temptation, much more dangerous than it seems. You are ignoring a clear and present danger to your well-being.

If this threat emanated from a heavy-handed oppressor, you would see it coming. But this danger comes to you in the form of a seduction, an amusement, a diversion, an indulgence that is eating away at the fiber of your secure little world. You are too cocksure. You underestimate the tribute this dalliance will demand.

If you do not have self-knowledge then you will not be liberated.

• lildolphin7,

If its is a yes to I am supposed to be with him in the future, like in a year or two, then why would we not see each other again???? because of your emotional understanding.

Out of my focus success is assured??? Yes.

Does that mean I can put my energies into wanting this, and it will happen??? Yes.

I should forget my ego and there could be a meeting? Yes.

I've seen just a glimpse, but what I've seen is far more real than anything else that I have ever seen? Yes.

Would you mind terribly explaining?? Your mind leads you in the wrong direction.

Is this guy in my future, whether a year or two, or when? No.

Thank you again for your insight and using your wonderful gift to help me: give harmony to the people around you.

Lildolphin, ordinarily when people feel lonely they seek company, but that´s not right, it is not going to help.

• Hans!))

you are as precise as, and this isn't what I was gona say, anyway, but sounds promissing, though he said goodbye, so did I?!))) Next))?

• Hans,

tb honest, your words, are sooo... what you like..!

yeah, but yeah, but, LOL! soo true, apple of my heart

BUT..

No need for a weakie, you see)))) 🙂

what do I do

Cheers

x

• Hans,

What do you mean dangerous to my well-bein?

Ta x

• This post is deleted!

• Lis1,

though he said goodbye, so did I? no.

Next? Giving and taking.

what do I do: let love fulfill your heart.

What do you mean dangerous to my well-bein? defending your position.

Only through the effort to know

yourself will you come to the dimension of the

unknowable. It has been insisted: "Know thyself" -- not

that you can know, don't be deceived. Nobody has ever

known, nobody will ever know. And all those who have

known knew this -- that the great, the vast, the

ultimate, remains unknowable.

• Hans,

you are like an arrow, straight into the heart-:) This is v good, considering...the Earth is moving

Thanks, Hans, you are great!

• I can tell you a little secret, I feel it's coming.. I feel it with my guts..I don't mind, otherwise, it would've not been and/or happend, just like the unknown, I must be ready for it, I am aware of its presence, yes, I am standing my ground and yes, I know it makes no difference, but instead adds some oil into the fire, feels good-:)

• Lis1,

look inside straight into your very center of being. It is just a single step, and your center is not only your center, it is the center of the whole existence.

We are one at the center,

we are separate on the circumference.

Deeper and deeper,

go like an arrow,

finding the very life-source of your being,

that is also the life-source of all.

Remaining at the center,

just be a witness of your body, of your mind,

because this witness

is the only phenomenon in existence

that is eternal.

Everything dies.

Only this witness is beyond life and death.

Relax,

and be a witness of the body and the mind.

You have not to do anything,

just watch, just be a mirror.

To be just an empty mirror with nothing reflected

is the greatest experience in life.

A great spontaneity will arise.

The same universe that you are acquainted with

will become tremendously beautiful.

Your witnessing will open all the doors

of mysteries and splendor.

• thanks <hans.< p=""></hans.<>

Re: giving and taking..who will be who?

If he chose to take away, I assume he has to come back and give, as what can you do if someone says goodbye, you just wish them well, don't you? Now have to seat n wait, I guess, Capricorns are slow

• Lis1,

Re: giving and taking..who will be who? he will be taking.

what can you do if someone says goodbye, you just wish them well, don't you? no.

A man and his wife on a visit to London were feeding

the pigeons in Trafalgar Square. One of the pigeons

settled on the husband's head and relieved itself and

flew away. 'Well, don't you just stand there doing

nothing,' said the husband angrily to the wife. 'Give

me some paper. Give me some paper!'

'Don't be ridiculous,' said the wife. 'That pigeon will

be miles away by now.'

You get it?

• Hans, sorry, I don't get it..:(

If he comes and takes, I will give in..if he can, lol

As for now... He said bye bye, I wished him better and a good day, so I am not the one who chose to:

1. run away

2. say goodbye

3. stay silent.

From where I now stand, defending myself, I will not move, unless he calls.

So, what do you mean by him taking? He is miles away, btw-:)

• Lis1,

So, what do you mean by him taking? Creating much tension for you.

I am all for life.

There is nothing for which life can be sacrificed.

Everything can be sacrificed for life. Everything can

be a means towards life, but life is an end unto

itself.

• Is that what you mean? Creating a tension in the absence of anything, so nothing serious then, just a game that goes nowhere?

I thought he was serious..

It's like a fantasy, he won't make a move.

Is he checking me?