Life help

• The most amazing businesses have started with very little - just a good idea. That's all you need sometimes to get the ball rolling. If you can provide a service where it is lacking, you will be very successful.

• Dear TheCaptain:

What an interesting time since I last chatted with you. You knew that I was battling depression and I don't know how to explain this: here goes. I talked to my aunt about suicide and asked her if she ever thought about it raising her 5 kids with the troubles that she had and she told me know, not know that I was contemplating it myself. One week later her 39 year old daughter did it. How weird is this? Was I trying to warn her without me knowing it? Anyway I think Chris Saved me from it by taking my place, silly kid, she was like my own as I babysat her, changed her diapers and let her stay at my house. I thought she had everything going for her, more than me. I still cannot believe this.The very next day after her death our only vehicle was repossesed. I really think my marriage is next as things do not seem to be going very well between us, We got our first check for babysitting in Oct, which I made the mistake of letting him hold onto it and now he is telling me that someone stole some of it out of his dresser and now we do not have enough to buy a car. I am putting the "needing a decent clean car in good shape out in to the universe" so maybe it will happen. Right now my brother gave up a older truck to get us buy and my daughter lets us use her van when she is at work.We are still doing the janitorial work at night and Paul is not giving us any more money and I told him that I do not plan on doinging this much longer. He want us to do more for the same amount of money and I told him that I cannot put any more time into it. I have got to know some of the people at the clinic and thought that by doing so I might get a job throught them, but that has not worked wither. I really do not know what to do next I am lost and confused just as I read in the numerology report. How do I get out of this negative period and move on to greener grass? Pleas help as I really am in the period of giving up and throwing in the towel, which most people will tell you dpoes not sound like me, but i am tired. Life is hard right now.

I hope life is going good for you, please let me know how you are doing. Thank you

• Sporty, you have several weights around your neck that are stopping you from moving forward and being free. Time you reassessed your life and took off those chains - especially regarding the 'people anchors' in your life. It's time to make some tough decisions about who and what you really need at this point in your life. You can no longer go on living in the same way as you always have been and putting up with what you have been putting up with. Think of yourself now and your health and happiness, and do what you must do.

• I am very well and happy thanks! 🙂

• Dear TheCaptain:

Someone far above me lifted some of the people chains from around my neck this week, but now I think I am in different trouble and my heart is broken.

• This post is deleted!

• Dear TheCaptain:

How are you doing? Is the holiday getting you into a good mood? How is the writing doing? It looks like you are still trying to help a lot of people, great job! You are a good soul! Things are much better for me emotionally, I think I am climbing out of the period of the "dark night of the soul." I am still having some rough issues going on, but I just feel much better, When I needed a friend to talk to at whatever weird time it was, you were there and I just want to thank you from the top of my heart!!!! It was not always what I wanted to hear, but it was what I needed to hear. Happy holidays, Merry Christmas and may God be with you, and bless you and yours.

• Is your heart not broken anymore?

• Dear TheCaptain:

Guess what my heart is not broken, just in time for Christmas! Yahoo! I kind of thought things would heal on their own ans just the way they did and that is why I did not ask you about it, even though I wanted to. I am being honest. On another note the guy that is paying us to do the janitorial is taking advantage of us just as you said. I asked for more money and of course he asked the place for a raise and they did not fall for it. We have made such great friends there that they gave each of us a bonus tonight and have asked us to give them a bid to do rhe job, which we do not have a liscense or bond for but my brother does and they know this. Anyway he is going to come to town and give them a bid abd the boss does not know this. The problem being is we have to be careful as he has not paid us everything for last month and now he wants to short us for this month too, He will owe us 2,000 but only want to pay us half so I am pretty sure that he will end up working the rest of the month by his self as we are not going for that. The other good thing that happened today is the church brought us tons of food to help us out for Christmas and the bid for our truck repair came in lower than what I expected. the part for our dryer came in so we can get it fixed. It was a great day after the moon last night and I feel that is my time to shine, things will get much better as I feel the change inside. Enough about me are you ready for Christmas? Thank You for being my friend this year and I hope you will continue to be this next year of 2011. The champagn bottle is half full for you, once I get a job in my true profession and my life starts getting in shape, you and I will need to share the full bottle. I hope you remember talking to me about this! God Bless.

• "He will owe us 2,000 but only want to pay us half so I am pretty sure that he will end up working the rest of the month by his self as we are not going for that."

You can get your own way if you stand firm on this. Your boss won't want to work by himself during Christmas and New year as he's basically a lazy guy and likes to party. Things are just going to get better and better for you now, Sporty.

Yes I am quite prepared for Christmas, although I don't really get into it much. I like to try and be nice to people all year.

God bless to you too!

• Dear TheCaptain.

The palce where we do the janitoiral have asked us to put a bid inm instead of the guy who was ripping us off. I do not have bad vibes about this, but am a little hesitant on the time commitment, which would be more than what it is now. Our boss got $3050.00 and now they want the some of the materials and supplies furnished by the janitors, plus have added a bunch more to the list of things to do. I do not know how to bid but the amount of 3800.00 came into my thoughts and my husband came up with the same fee without me saying anything. I am hoing that this is path and not mine but I am pretty sure I am involved in this some how. We have to have this bid in by Monday by 5 pm Pacific. I was wondering if you have any thoughts on this as we have talked about the guy ripping us off before, but I don't think we talked about the business. God Bless.

• What is your gut feeling - do you want to do it?

• I personally do not want to do it, but I think it is a turning point for my husband as a career change for him, such as him training for the maintenance job as the people there love the both of us, but there again I do not think he will stay with it. I personally have felt that no matter what Paul bids, he is gone and that we will not get the rest of the money he owes us. I also have felkt that the acting CEO really want us as they like the job we do and that if we bid higher they will take us, but I also know that even they have a limit as to how high they can go. But we do have to shampoo 1 time a month and strip & wax floors twice a year and buff them out every other month plus as the things we have to do weekly. It is a medical place that use to be a 24 lane bowling alley, so it is not small. I am not sure about the new maintenace guy as he is a little gruff, but I know in my heart he is not going to be there for very long, 6 months or less. I do not feell this for me, but I do feel that I am helping out occasionally, so I want to do it until I find a job that I desire, but after that, no. I just want my huisband to do something since he will not be doing tile work for a while. Don't know what he feels as we are suppose to talk about it in the morning. Also I do not know how things will be once they hire a CEO. Lots of things to consider and I have different feelings regarding each issue. How can I sort through these feelings to get to the right decision? Thank You

• Yes it can be a good transition job for you both. It doesn't have to be for the rest of your lives. It will be good to learn more about how to take charge in case you want to set up that other business idea you had about the grocery.

• Dear TheCaptain:

This is goes along with what I was thinking. I have been told several times over the years that " I don't need a reading as I can do it myself." How do I build up the confidence in myself to believe or trust the words that come to me as sometimes I think I am just making it up, which some time later I realize that I should listened to myself. How did you begin to trust yourself? Do I have the ability with the words coming to my thought process or do I have a different gift that I need to work on? I know I have gut feeelings as everyone does, but not everyone knows how to follow this for the betterment of their every day lives. I have taught my husband about this and now he seems to pay better attention to this than I do. I would greatly appreciate any guidance you can help me with so as I can learn more about myself in developing my talents, as I am sure that I have some, just not sure how to use them. Thank You

• Surely you already know you can trust your gut feelings because, as you have noted in the past, you realized after the event that you were right? Now you just have to realise you are right BEFORE the event...the more you trust your gut, the more you will prove you were right. It's that simple - you just have to keep following your deepest instinct and stop second-guessing yourself. It would help if you got to the bottom of why you think you can't trust yourself to be right. Who or what made you feel so incompetent or useless?

• Dear TheCaptain:

I know the answer to your question without even thinking about it. My grandmother always encouraged me and went to all my functions, while my mom would make excuses to get out of going or not let us go and she always went to watch my brother and hardly ever me as according to her I was not as good as my brother. This does not bother me any more except for my confidence and self esteem only at times. Other times I am confident and in charge and feel good and in charge. So it just sounds like something I need to work on all so I feel good all the time. Thank You

• Dear TheCaptain:

I know the answer to your question without even thinking about it. My grandmother always encouraged me and went to all my functions, while my mom would make excuses to get out of going or not let us go and she always went to watch my brother and hardly ever me as according to her I was not as good as my brother. This does not bother me any more except for my confidence and self esteem only at times. Other times I am confident and in charge and feel good and in charge. So it just sounds like something I need to work on all so I feel good all the time. Thank You

• This post is deleted!

• Dear TheCaptain. Can you explain to me about how to trust my gut feeling or when to know that what you feel really will happen, or how to sort out the gut feelings from what will not happen when you really felt that it was going to really happen. I might be confusing in what I am trying to figure out. For example, I really felt like something was going to happen, even though it was not what I really wanted to happen, but it did not happen. I really felt like me gut was telling me that it would be and since it did not, now I am confused. Am I letting personal feelings get in the way of my gut feelings or do I give something more time since I felt like it was right, or did I mess things up between what felt right in the gut and what really is. I am sorry this is hard to explain. I feel un sure about trusting my instincts now, but on the other hand, I do not want to give up on using my gut instincts. Am I doing something wrong with how I am trying to do this? Don't know if this is too confusing for you to understand and guide me. Thank you