Life help

• Dear TheCaptain,

It has been two months since I have updated you or talked to you. Is there a lot of people looking for solutions to life problems right now? I feel so alone, depressed and tired. I hate to admit this as I am a fighter and I never quit, but I do feel like giving up. So many people are using me and stabbing me in the back, even people that I am very close to.I have so many questions in my mind right now that I do not know what one to work on as they all seem to piling and weighing me down. Where do I start? I have looked for a job the last year and one half with no success. Can you tell me where I should be looking? I have been looking in the newspaper, computer, employment office, personnel hiring agencies: state, federal, county and city listings, asking everyone I run into, and praying. I thought things would get better in my life, but they are getting worse. I looked into the listing you told me about affirmations and postive thoughts and did try and it has not worked. I think mainly because I live around people who are negative, not sure though. I need guidance and direction right now. I need to get out of this bad cycle in my life, any suggestions? I got into a really bad fight with my oldest daughter Monday night and the cops were called, just one more thing I did not need to deal with.Thank you for anything you can help me with. Any luck with your books getting published?

• Sporty, if you can hold on, I feel that September will be a spectacular month for you (and your hubby) when your lives completely turn around and your fortunes begin to improve.

Sporty, at the moment you are in a cycle of big changes. Change can be both good and bad - if it seems bad for you now, well, things always reverse themselves. You need to be very flexible at this time. Work in these professions is especially highlighted for you at this time - salesperson, promoter, entertainer, scientist, travel agent, advertising executive, investigator, detective, teacher, lecturer, writer, news columnist, editor, anything in communications, graphologist, proof-reader, publisher, playwright, TV or radio operator, artist, secretary, consultant, psychology or language teacher, interpreter or import-export dealer.

This is a time of upheaval in your life and it is possible that more than one crisis will unfold for you. Always remember that the Chinese alphabet characters for crisis are actually change + opportunity. Not all change needs to bring distress, and it is also just as likely that there may be very pleasant surprises and opportunities in store for you at this time. To reap the benefit of these opportunities, you will need to remain positive and optimistic in your outlook. This is a time of freedom and expansiveness, if if it doesn't seem like it, and it is possible that you will find yourself driven by a desire to break free from your usual routine, delve into unknown areas, and reconstruct your life in a way that feels more authentic to you. This is a time for taking action, expressing yourself (particularly through writing), and finding new people, new places and new situations.

For your husband, the most favoured work for him at this time is anything to do with the justice professions, science, philosophy, humanitarian work, teaching, psychic or artistic endeavours, launching a new product/invention/service. There could be unexpected breakups or new associations for him this year.

I have given up trying to be published at this time to devote myself to my psychic work but I still dabble in writing. Thanks for asking, Sporty - hang in there, your life is just about to take off!

• Thank you, as you give me hope that this change will be for the better and to get to the better you sometimes have to go through something not as pleasant. Can you please tell me where I am to look for my next job or if what I am doing, is in the right path? On another note, I just had a thought cross my mind, can you write about your experiences with some of us on the internet, such as where wewe started, how everything progressed and the conclusion. If you like the funny side of life, you could write about some of the funny questions people ask you, and not to make fun of them, but to point out the humor in it and the life message for them. Just a thought, but than maybe this is what I am suppose to be doing, funny1 I can feel these things, but don't know if it is for me or someone else. Would you mind so much if I check in with you every other week as you are so positive and I don't have many people in my life that are positive to pick me up. I really felt so low last night,I was one step away from wanting to end my life and since I did try this many years ago it is very scary for me, so for this I thank you very much. I reached out to you, not deserving your help and as always, you came through. You are a worthy angel serving Gods' people. I do hope that he blesses you each and every day! God Bless!

• Sporty, I would be delighted to keep in touch with you. I want to be 'there' when your life turns around as it will soon. We can share a virtual bottle of champagne. 🙂

I do think your experiences in life would make interesting reading. Maybe you could submit something to a local newspaper or magazine? Maybe you could talk about your job search and its problems?

Were any of the jobs I mentioned any good for you to try? I'm not sure what sort of work you are looking for.

• And Sporty, I am going to put your name on the list of next week's abundance energy receivers. Read about our project here - http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=8940&replies=138

• The jobs you mentioned are not what I have a degree in or what I have experience in so who knows what God has planned. This is also why I am confused as maybe I should be applying for everything and not just my past work field and not just in this town. Or will I just mention to someone I know that I need a job and they hook me up, just confused about this and don't know what I should be applying for or where. I have an associate degree in Applied Science with a specialty in accounting. The applied science is business management. I worked for a manufacturing corporation for 21 years doing accounts payable, accounts receivable, training and financial statements. What I would like to do, is to be an office manager over 6 to 13 people. I love office work and I am very accurate and fast on the computer with regards to 10 key with numbers. I have also thought about trying to find out how to get an investor or SBA loan to open up a small convience store. You have given me something to think about and for that I am very thankful. I wish there was some way I could give back to you or something I could do for you. I will gladly share the bottle of champagne with you! Thank you

• What a great idea and a great project. Thank You

• Go for it, Sporty! Try everything and anything you can - I have a feeling something very unexpected but wonderful is going to happen for you.

• It might help if you tell you about the numerology of your lifepath. You are an 11. The Number 11 Life Path is concerned with spiritual illumination. Often a number 11 will display an understanding and knowledge of metaphysical matters that is far beyond the grasp of others.11's tend to lead a life of extremes. In their quest to find a balance between the rational and the irrationality they will often pursue the most eclectic of religions and cultures. These avant-garde and visionary individuals make great students, psychics, mystics, healers, teachers, writers, musicians and artists. The number 11 will often sacrifice all in the pursuit of occult or metaphysical knowledge. Their thirst for learning persuades many of them to join cults or New Age Movements. Fortunately if they do get in trouble, they often demonstrate a brilliant resilience.11's can also be chameleons when it comes to career. Many of them try on careers the same way others try on clothes. The odd thing is that these "quick studies" are usually successful at whatever they do. Many of them will often boast two careers at once, often antithetical to each other. It is an 11 that you will find working as the manager of a bank by day, and then moonlighting as a Tarot Reader at night. However, 11's best utilize their life's purpose by attempting to become teachers or go into counseling. Most 11's are very skilled healers at the subconscious level and others are often healed by their touching and insightful words. On the negative side, 11's often expect a great deal of themselves and others. Many of them are "wounded healers" who at some point in their life suffer a devastating experience that propels them on the search for spirituality. However along with these situations usually come a lot of toxic emotional baggage and a harsh inner critic. It takes many 11's their entire life to rid themselves of the chip on their shoulder. 11's are also very nervous individuals who are prone to illnesses that have a dual nature such as manic depression and schizophrenia. A tendency towards dreaminess sometimes delays them from finding their true purpose in life. In fact, 11's are often late bloomers who do not start making money doing what they love until after age 40. An 11 has strayed from his or her path when he or she finds himself always dreaming of big schemes, but never taking practical action to put these ideas into action. This means the 11 is not progressing and stuck in the "visionary" stage of enlightenment.

• 11 Life Path Period

Early years: As a young adult, you may find yourself drawn toward spiritual matters and idealism. Indeed, in this period you are inclined to act as an idealist, perhaps studying religion, metaphysics, or philosophy. Modest goals during this period will serve you best, as being too aggressive will result in problems with stress and nerves.

Productive years: In the productive years the 11 lifepath period will serve you best in any spiritual pursuit, but you may find yourself being a little out of touch with the business world. If your life has been a material one up to now, this period may cause some redirection. If you have inclinations to teach, to heal, to uplift, this is period when these lofty goals can come to fruit. This period can be a hard one if you find yourself under pressure and stress. Nervous tension can be a periodic problem.

Later years: In retirement or at least the later years, the 11 lifepath period may direct you toward a more spiritual conclusion. In these years you will be able to find more time for study and reflection, expanding your mind and broadening your thinking. This redirection may push you into a more spiritual way of thinking and definitely away from the material side of life.

• In numerology, Life path 11 (2) are co-operators, happy in the service of others. Work in government, social work, or all areas of medicine. Sporty, I can see you dispensing advice and groceries from your convenience store already. 🙂

Balance your life. An 11 may appear to lead a life of extremes. It is really a search for balance in all areas of life. Know your strengths. You probably like habit and routine, as it gives you a foundation from which you can explore. You might not be a leader, but you are a visionary and a very talented idea person. Your ability to quickly and accurately analyze a situation is a real strength in the business world. You are a perfectionist, but you usually measure up.

Take steps to achieve goals. An unhappy 11 will find herself always dreaming of big schemes, but never taking practical action to pursue these goals. This means the 11 is stuck in the "visionary" stage of enlightenment, and probably needs to address fear issues.

Ease up on yourself. An 11/2 can be her own worst enemy. You're driven to perfection, but sometimes that just means you're on a carousel that won't stop. Learn to call it a day and don't get caught in self-blame. Remember to have as much compassion for yourself as you do for everyone else. Don't blame yourself for the state of the world. You can only fix it one situation at a time. Don't get nervous when things aren't going the way you expected. Learn to go with the flow.

For positivity, wear a double terminated crystal, or carry one in a medicine pouch. Clear quartz or aquamarine are both good choices.

• 11 lifepath - You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people. You possess an inordinate amount of energy and intuition. There is so much going on in your psyche that you are often misunderstood early in life, making you shy and withdrawn. You have far more potential than you know. You galvanize every situation you enter. You inspire people, but without your conscious effort. Energy seems to flow through you without your controlling it. This gives you both power and sometimes emotional turmoil. You are a channel for information between the higher and the lower, between the realm of the archetype and the relative world. Ideas, thoughts, understanding, and insight - all of these can come to you without your having to go through a rational thought process. There seems to be a bridge, or connection, between your conscious and unconscious realms, attuning you to a high level of intuition through which even psychic information can flow. All of this amounts to a great capacity for invention. Many inventors, artists, religious leaders, prophets, and leading figures in history have had the 11 prominent in their chart.

Because you are so highly charged, you experience the consequences of a two-edged sword. You possess great abilities, but indulge in much self-reflection and self- criticism. You often feel highly self-conscious. You are aware on some level that you stand out. Even when you try to blend with your environment, you often feel conspicuous, alien, and out-of-place. You are blessed with a message, or a specific role to play in life. But you must develop yourself sufficiently to take full advantage of that opportunity. Until that time, your inner development takes precedence over your ability to materialize the great undertaking you were chosen to perform. Consequently, 11s seem to develop slowly, but they simply have more to accomplish in their evolution than the average person. Thus, your real success does not usually begin until maturity, between the ages of 35 and 45, when you have progressed further along your path.

You may often be frustrated, largely because you have extremely high expectations of yourself. But these expectations can be unrealistic, and can prevent you from accomplishing anything. You can be very impractical, envisioning a skyscraper when all that was necessary was a two-story house. You may also suffer from bouts of confusion and lack of direction. This gives rise to loss of confidence and the onset of deep depression. The cause of these emotional problems is your lack of understanding of your own sensitivity and potential. Your desire to achieve some great ambition is enormous. However, a lack of confidence in your own ability to realize this dream may cause you much frustration. You sense the enormous potential you possess, which requires equally enormous confidence in your ability to materialize your dream. Confidence is the key that unlocks your potential. On a strictly physical level, you must protect your nervous system, which is inordinately vulnerable to stress because of your acute sensitivity. Depression is often the result of long periods of stress that have gone unrelieved. Seek out peaceful and harmonious environments, relaxing music, and follow a healthful diet in order to restore balance and peace. As an 11 Life Path, you are a highly charged version of the 2 and possess many of the characteristics and talents of that number.

You can be extremely diplomatic and tactful. You are also patient and cooperative. You work well with groups and somehow find a way of creating harmony among diverse opinions. You enjoy music and poetry and require a harmonious environment. You have an eye for beauty and a fine sense of balance and rhythm. You have healing capabilities, especially in such fields as massage, acupuncture, physical therapy, and counseling. You are a sensitive and passionate lover; your perceptiveness makes you aware of your partner's needs and desires, which you are able to fulfill with almost magical delicacy. However, when you feel you have been mistreated or jilted, you can react with devastating power, sometimes using personal criticisms vindictively.

You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. When you have found your niche in life and begun to realize your true potential, your rewards will more than compensate for your trials earlier in life.

• I hope I haven't overloaded you with information but I wanted you to realise what a special person you are! 🙂

• Sporty48, I want to put you on our Abundance Broadcast list for this coming week. Can I have your name and where you live?

• Dear TheCaptain:

My name is Julie Moore and I live in Klamath Falls, Oregon.

Thank You and may God Bless you in all ways.

• Dear TheCaptain;

I want to share good times with you as well as my low times. A funny, strange thing happened to me this week, here goes. I got in touch with an uncle in June that I have not talked to in years and he told me to call any time and he said he had been to the hospital for his mother-in-law lately. I was so excited to talk to him that I forgot to ask is she was going to be ok and if she was better. Out of the blue I thought about this on Monday and felt so bad I called him and left a message asking about her and to see how she was doing. I don't know this lady at all. He called me back yesterday afternoon and told me that it was really strange that I called and that she died the same day that I called and that he did not understand how I did that. We spent over 2 hours on the phone and really got some of our past differences cleared up or started the process to clear them up. I am still puzzled how this happened to me for him, but I went with the flow of the universe and fell very good about it. The most sad, but exciting thing that has happened to me in a long time, Thank you for the numerology information, it is a lot, but I keep reading it hoping to understand it more as if falls into place with my life.Thank you for the abundance nomination and prayers. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I was told by a little voice in my head to say this three times to you. God Bless and I hope your issues are being taken care of.

• Julie, things in you and your life are indeed opening up now as you are seeing. Abundance also takes the form of new people.

• Dear TheCaptain.

The one job I interviewed for last week called me up and told me that I was not the chosen one, which I think I expected anyway. So I here I go back to the drawing board.

I had a dream the night before last that will not leave my thoughts and I was hoping you could help me. I usually do not remember my dreams, so this one stuck out and the fact that I am afraid of snakes made it stick to my mind also. I dreamed of layers and layers of either snake skins or snakes all piled on to of one another and they did not move, just laying there. I could not see any faces, but I did see color. They had stripes of black and a cream color.

I thought that this meant that a lot of my issues are dead, dying or holding still. That I am at a point in my life where there is going to be out with the old and in with the new. Lots of changes piling up, but nothing really happening yet, That I will be having black days and light days,

Am I closie with my interpretation or am I way off? I am trying, just not sure I am doing this right or if I am supposse to be doing this. Thank You

Can anyone help with the abundance or should it be people who are energizied and positive?

Thank You again.

• Julie, the dream indicates that you are indeed shedding your old skins and that internal changes are taking place. But outer change takes longer to manifest than inner change. Physical changes are always the last thing to occur so don't give up hope. Inner change ALWAYS brings about outer change in your life. I think you expected not to get that job because the inner changes had occurred and the job was now not right for the 'new' you. When you next go for a job, radiate hope and expectation of getting it - and the employer will pick that positive vibe up and give you the job. Or actually perhaps you should be looking more into self-employment (like in that store idea of yours.) Maybe you could start a co-op or something?

• THANK YOU. Not what I expected to hear, but it did make sense to me. I will go to the library to see if I can find a book on the process to get a business going with no money and bad credit, but if it is meant to be it will be!

Have a great day!