Captain, I could use your insight

• The last reading you gave to me was perfect. I would like to now know about my "career". I'm at a loss of what to do next. My birthday is March 20, 1990. Also, what about financial? Am I headed in the right direction? If not, what direction would be wise? ❤

• This is the perfect time to devote yourself to your career. It is your power year when you can achieve whatever you set your mind to. Let others know more about your skills, talents, abilities, and career mission. You might apply for a job that interests you or begin your own business. Perhaps it is time to be considered for a promotion, if you are currently working at a job you like, or maybe it's time to make a career change.

September is your power month of the year - so take action to get what you want. Careers such as the justice professions, counsellor, musician, astrologer, actor/performer, teacher/tutor, healer, craftsperson, hostess/host, homemaker, writer, nurse/doctor, interior decorator, artist, florist, singer/voice teacher, beautician, TV or broadcast worker, dressmaker/designer/fashion expert, herbalist, theatre work, computer technician, marriage counsellor, divorce attorney or anything that gives a compassionate service to others, are favourable for you in particular.

Material issues, career, and worldly accomplishments come to the forefront now. Organization is important once again, and monetary gain is very likely when you focus on structure and personal empowerment. Money will play a big role this year. Pay attention to your finances and study the laws of prosperity. You can serve and make money – they are not mutually exclusive pursuits. Building a better world (or home or workplace or community) for others can provide you with more abundance than you ever imagined. During the year, simplify the areas of your life where you find yourself scattered by distractions. This is a time to practice efficiency by putting things in order and embracing systems that can help you achieve greater levels of success. Therefore, weeding out distractions will help you strengthen your foundation. Examine the different areas of your home and personal life that could benefit from reorganization. Create playtime for yourself too. Even though this is a year for improving materially, you also need balance. Make sure your playtime and work time are balanced. As you create playtime for yourself, you are providing yourself with a type of nourishment that will help you stay strong, centered, and grounded.

This year will find you dealing with important people, important decisions, and important methods of operating, rather than being bogged down in petty details. This is the time to involve yourself fully in work and material growth and bring home the bacon; however, at the same time a certain detachment is also necessary. Your greatest awareness comes through your experiences with different people and situations and you must become objective by constantly detaching yourself and moving forward. Becoming fixated in unproductive experiences is not good for you, even if letting go is rather painful. It is not the external rewards that bring you happiness but your education via life.