FOR LEOSCORPION

• Hi Leoscorpion,

I just wanted to see how you are. I don’t know if you remember me but

you’ve given me some really great and helpful advices. I’m not asking for anything with

this thread. I didn’t know where to send it. I read that you had a death in the family.

Please accept my heartfelt sympathy on the passing of your brother. Although no words

can really help to ease the loss you bear, know that you are very close in every thought and prayer. May peace come to you from the memories of love shared, comfort you now and in the days ahead. You and your family are in my prayers.

Love, peace, prayers and blessings,

Mari

• Mari

thank you very much. so many new threads every day I almost missed this one.

It was a sad event but also beautiful in a way. My father died of cancer 10 yrs ago before my wedding. My brother (the one that died last week) was his favorite son. My brother had been sick for over 20 yrs. His mind was lost and his physical health was deteriorating, but now he is free of pain and physical constraints, just like my father is. Both of them died with a smile.

Everyone in the family feels a lot of relief instead of sadness. We know that now my brother joins my father. My father's spirit visits me now and then, but getting more rare because he is now working under an archangel. My brother visited me in my dream before he died. I know he will visit me again in the future. I am trying to set up a memorial corner for those who have passed away, from my family side and my husband's family side. I will remember them, instead of grieving. Because we all come from the spirit world, and one day we will return 'home'. No matter how far we have travelled, we will eventually go back 'home' So I wasn't grieving or mourning excessively about it. This way their spirits will start the journey without much burden.

Again thank you very much for your thoughts and your prayer. I hope everything goes well in your life and your family's life.