To Kushikamikiba

• Good Afternoon Kushikamikiba

How are you today. My name is Illona Jameson and my dob of birth is 07/12/61 I was wondering if you could do a reading for me.

Thanks Illona

• Illona

Hey hey

i'm assuming you want a relationship reading so here i go.

Are you with someone right now? or is there someone you are interested in? It looks like there's someone in your life, he doesnt do well with emotions and tends to always be logical about things, probably someone shy or just doesnt know how to express himself. I feel as though you know this person but you are confused, you dont know what to do with regards to him. In your near future i feel a change come about, what was once routine with you might change completely and both parties begin exploring new things. Conflicts will arise and possible distancing is there. Advice would be to be able to handle all the mixed thoughts and emotions. and from the looks of things, This person will disappear from your life

• Good Morning KushikamiKiba

I was involved with a libra and he just stop talking to me. No reason, nothing. Not like we had a fight or cross words nothing. But there is somebody from my pass that I would like to start talking too. He is a aries. And we have been friends for a while. But there is somebody else that keeps trying to come into my life but I won't let him because he is with somebody else and he had a chance and now he trys to call or text me but I am confused about that because when you had the chance you never actted like you want me and now you do. He is a aquarius. Could it be one of them. And I have one other question can you tell me if you seeing me getting my money from school. I was on a medical leave from school and there was a big mix up after I when back to school somebody sent the funds back and they should have not, and I was wondering do you see me getting them before August.

Thank You

Illona

• So KushikamiKiba

No at this moment I am not seeing anybody or really talking to anybody. Like I said the one from a long time ago for the first time in three years I talk to him for about 5 hrs that day that is the aries. I have not seen in very long time we were talking about getting together was just wondering do you see that as being a good meeting. And the aquarius why now do he want me

for almost two years he has been with this other woman and now he wants pictures and texts me like we have been a item for years. I don't like that because I know this woman she knows my kids and what you do too other people comes back and I don't want no bad karma around me. So I he says that he as always like me but never say any thing till now, this is the aquarius.

Sorry for putting post. Thanks and have a wonderful day

Illona

• Illona

sorry but i'm a tad bit confused at your message. mind rephrasing a bit?

• This post is deleted!

• Good evening KushikamiKiba

I was responding to what you told me on the 27th. I had asked for a reading and you did one for my love life. And there was some questions. You asked if I was involved with anybody and the answer to that is no. I was involved with a libra and he just walked out my life with no reason or nothing. Not like we had a fight or cross words or anything nothing had happen so I don't know why he just stop calling or coming over. There is somebody that I have liked since I was 17 years of age we did talk a long time ago and had be in a relationship and I had to leave and I have not seen him for a very long time. I talk too him about two years ago and then Saturday was the first time that I talk to him since the last time I talk too him. He is a Aries. But everything you was saying about there looks like there is somebody in my life it sounded just like how the Libra is and how he was. He had me very confused. Because one minute I thought that we were a real couple and then the next I did not know if I was going to see him again or not. So that's who you were talking about. Because the aries we have not seen each other but it is in the making. I hope too see him very soon. We just talked Saturday. But I hope this is my soul mate. The aries.

Thank You so much Illona

• So if i'm getting this right you're wondering if this aries is meant for you

• Good Morning KushikamiKiba

I guess that is what I am asking you is what do you see for me and the aries. His dob is April 13 1955. And everything you said is true that happen to me with the libra with him just leaving me and not knowing why.

Thank You so much Illona

• Illona

You both seem to have a direction in this relationship you want to be together but its been after some time of thinking and internal conflict. Now you see this relationship going somewhere and considering taking the chance, he feels the same, a new adventure with you, the idea is exciting for him as it is also frightening. Both of you see abundance in this relationship, he has been through troubled times and he believes that you are a sign that it is ending. The time to be still is over, it looks like you will be happy together

• Hello KushiKamiKiba

All I can say is thank you so much. I am willing to take the chance with him and I know that it is the right thing too do. And I just have to say you are wonderful and you are awesome. I thank you again.

Illona