Could anyone do a free tarot reading for me?

• My date of birth is May 2,1993 if needed. I am gay and i am wondering will i find love soon because i feel like nobody understands me and i want to be with that special man who understands me and stuff like that. I will really appreciate it if anyone is willing to give me a reading.

• My date of birth is May 2,1993 if needed. I like men and i am wondering will i find love soon because i feel like nobody understands me and i want to be with that special man who understands me and stuff like that. I will really appreciate it if anyone is willing to give me a reading

• i performed a celtic cross reading for you. present position:2 of pentacles. right now you are overthinking things and trying to do too much at one time. take some time to breathe. emediate influences:the devil(yikes!)beware of any negative influences at work such as jealousy,malice and/or people with alterior motives. goal or destiny:the king of cups. make yourself available(in other words be willing to converse with people and be generous. sitting around waiting for people to come to you wont help.). distant past foundation:2 of wands. always listen to what your gut feeling is saying. have you been hurt in the past before?. recent past events:the 9 of cups. the next time you see a good oppurtunity dont be afraid to pursue it,there is no need to hesitate. future influences:the 10 of pentacles. a good oppurtunity for you to find love may come soon. about the questioner:the ace of swords. you are either going to overcome alot of obstacles or find a hidden strength within you. enviromental factors:3 of pentacles. people may not see you the way that you want them to because you dont show them. show people the side of you they dont know. inner emotions:the 4 of rods. the door is open,what are you waiting for?. final result:queen of pentacles. things are going to work in your favor if you just listen to your heart and take the advice of people who care about you. what you need to hear may not always be what you want to hear. people are only telling you these thjings for your own good. (i did the best i could to interpret this reading was alittle distracted so sorry if something sounded wrong).

• thank you so much!!!

• Hi, I was wondering if someone could do a free reading for me. I have been confused, upset , lack self-confidence and worried about my marriage, money and if, I would ever have an opportunity to move up in my job and if I do am I going to be able to do the job to expectation. Or is there another path that I should take. I know that this is a lot to ask. My date of birth is May 30,1964. If anyone can give me some insight to all of this, it mean the world to me.

Thank you!

• @ cinderbats: Hi, would like to do a tarot reading for you if you're still interested.

• Hi! I hope your still doing readings. I have been wondering about love/relationship. I have a cancer friend that I talk to often although have not met. Wondering will we meet anytime soon

and start doing things together. I also have a taraus guy that lives where I grew up, he seemed

interested said that we would get together when I come home. I have been home three times for varies reasons and to no avail. What is he thinking? Do you think there are possibilities with either of these guys or do you see someone new coming in my life. Thank you in advance for taking the time to read for me.

Love and Light